TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Just three more to go. smile.gif So long as I don't totally flake between now and midnight EST, I might actually get 'em all this year!

Thank you spriters, they are very nice! Glad my friend alerted me just in time -I am not always active. Would have hated to miss these pretties!

"I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite place in the Dragon Cave."  laugh.gif

Seriously, awesome choice of egg design.  Still need to catch a few more, but I'm guessing when all is said and done, this will still be my favorite.  wub.gif

I'm glad you approve! I thought of trying to add a Reaper laser in there attacking the ship, but that was more detail than I had time to attempt. Still, I worked hard to make the Normandy perfect<3

You sir made my day as i saw your egg, i know right away that it is the Aliance Normandy SR2.

Krogan Headbutts are kind of weak, you deserve a proper Shepard headbutt for your effort on the egg.

My skull will be broken, but proud! biggrin.gif

;u;'' Im happy I atleast got the normandy egg ;u;''

Ive got 19 eggs

Glad you like my egg!~

Thank god all the lines are equal this year. When I look at the eggs from other years it looks like I'm missing some eggs. It drives me nuts.

My favorite is the dragon one by anonymous.

Thank the spriters and everyone else involved wub.gif

And special thanks to Lythiaren and TCA and to whoever called their Homestuck reference out loud, for making me like the spirograph, wonder what in the world is Homestuck, google it and spend most of the night and day clicking through it (and probably continue tomorrow, as I still haven't reached the end) laugh.gif

Uuuuhhh, I'm pretty sure I had collected all 42 last night, but when I looked just now it appears that one of the eggs went missing? I'm counting only 41, and there seems to be a hole where the egg is supposed to be.

Picture of what I'm talking about, don't click if you don't want...easter egg spoilers?

It shows up fine when I check your basket! Maybe it's related to the Portal skin? huh.gif

I've managed to collect 30/42 but I can't be bothered getting the rest as I have to get some sleep. I could get them before the event finishes but I'm choosing not to as it would be about another 2 hours to collect them and it's almost 1 o'clock in the morning here just now. Happy egg hunting to those that are still collecting and well done to those who collected them earlier.

I really have to remember about dragcave events in the future...

It shows up fine when I check your basket! Maybe it's related to the Portal skin? huh.gif

Well, I saw all 42 last night and still had the portal skin, and when I change to default I still don't see the egg.

But hey, as long as it's there that's fine.

Thank the spriters and everyone else involved wub.gif

And special thanks to Lythiaren and TCA and to whoever called their Homestuck reference out loud, for making me like the spirograph, wonder what in the world is Homestuck, google it and spend most of the night and day clicking through it (and probably continue tomorrow, as I still haven't reached the end) laugh.gif

Yeys another Homestucker gained. You're going to spend a long time reading that monolith of a webcomicgame.

Anyways 42/42, I can rest now. :U

Snagged the snake egg, so that just leaves one more to go. smile.gif The end is in sight!

Uuuuhhh, I'm pretty sure I had collected all 42 last night, but when I looked just now it appears that one of the eggs went missing? I'm counting only 41, and there seems to be a hole where the egg is supposed to be.

Picture of what I'm talking about, don't click if you don't want...easter egg spoilers?

I can see it alright even if I switch to the portal skin. Have you tried the usual tricks like hard refresh, cleaning your cache etc?

I can see it alright even if I switch to the portal skin. Have you tried the usual tricks like hard refresh, cleaning your cache etc?

Nah, too much trouble. If it's only me I'll leave it alone, but thanks for letting me know.

I also feel I should mention that Homestuck is disgusting.

Edited by VineTabris

I want dat homestuck one

I hope you mean "dose Homestuck ones" :U

30/42 tongue.gif I still need 12 more? lol, dunno if it'll happen.

How exactly do you submit eggs for these events?

The in-cave spriters were each allowed to submit one themselves as well as invite one other person to do so, I believe.

Just wanna say hank you sooooooooo much TJ. I had trounle collecting the eggs, but soon got the hang of it and have all of them now. Thabj also to the people who helped make this happen ad the spriters! tongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The in-cave spriters were each allowed to submit one themselves as well as invite one other person to do so, I believe.

Ah I see. So you would have to be an active spriter then.

Also, I'm wondering which eggs are the Homestuck eggs? I have a friend trying to drag me into the webcomic, but I can't get past the first few pages because of the way its drawn. I hear it gets better later though. smile.gif