TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

You're not hallucinating. It is a Normandy something from Mass Effect (so the spriter said)!

WooHOO!! laugh.gif I was starting to think that I was just seeing the Normandy in silly things, like Jesus in a slice of toast.

Fistbump to the spriter with the Mass Effect obsession. You're in good company. cool.gif

38/42 tongue.gif 4 more and im set ^^

How long till the event is complete?

6 hours (well, 5 hours, 58 minutes...)! Happy hunting!

@Evilminion: That would be Sif, then! (Artist credits are in the second post.)

Edited by Lagie

Yes!!! I just got my last one!! I have all 42!!

I can't pick a favorite as I like them all. The one with the oriental dragon is lovely and the lantern looking one is also pretty.

Oh yes yes....thanks to the artists and the organizers^^ Much fun!

Edited by Anaria

Aaaaand . . . I'm done! Last one was the chicky/ducky. (It's yellow and fuzzy, that's all I can see without my glasses.)

Thanks again, everyone! This was fun!

Yeey! I made it! I just found #42! biggrin.gif Now I can finally relax, and take a closer look at all those gorgeous eggies! (and then go to sleep!) I absolutely love the one with the cat and fish! A big Thanks to everyone who made this event possible! <3

It has a rather long time between times of peeping out so you actually have to stare at the egg for a while before you see it.

edit: I had to wait for it to peep out, but since you have all of them it is the one that is underneath the egg that has a kitty on top of it.

Thank you for helping me out, Rubyshoes! happy.gif I thought that one was an inanimate egg, but evidently it is not. wink.gif

Thank you for helping me out, Rubyshoes! happy.gif I thought that one was an inanimate egg, but evidently it is not. wink.gif

OMG I dident know that one moved!!!!!

I'm just kicking back and enjoying the views of my Easter Eggs... Again, thanks to TJ and all the Spriters that contributed their time and effort...

I find that I get a bit better view if I use the zoom aspect of my laptop.

42/42 here. Thanks to all of the spriters who put this together!

My first egg: user posted image

My last egg: user posted image

My fav egg: user posted image

An anonymous egg spriter huh? I wonder who...

I have 42, but no divider?

I think the divider separates the eggs from previous years and this years. If this is your first year, then you don't get a divider, am I right? :/

YAY 42/42! First year participating, thanks TJ. (: My favorite is the one that shows the egg spriting process. (:

Too busy on the weekend preparing for Easter company to even know about this until Monday morning. Nevertheless, I just caught #42! :0) I was hit and miss yesterday, so this morning I set my oven timer at 15 minute and 10 second intervals. That really helped, especially since the timer will not stop buzzing until it is manually turned off. Quite an annoying little bugger, but it's great if I need a constant reminder to 'do something'.

Anyway, although a bit late - Happy Easter/Spring, everyone. tongue.gif

I think the divider separates the eggs from previous years and this years. If this is your first year, then you don't get a divider, am I right? :/

YAY 42/42! First year participating, thanks TJ. (: My favorite is the one that shows the egg spriting process. (:

You are right, you only ged devider if you participated in previouse years egg hunt, as the divider is there to seperate the beoutifull sprites from diferent years. and this years divider is beoutifull as well.

I was decideing long on what is my favourite egg as they are all beoutifull, and all animated ones look amazeing but i finaly picked one that got my intention from the same second i found it.

user posted image

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Even at my slackerly pace, 34 eggs in the basket so far.  And heyyyyy, I could swear the latest one is a Mass Effect reference.  dry.gif  But then, I'm probably just obsessed.  laugh.gif

So far, so awesome!

Yes, I did indeed make a Normandy egg. ;D

...And you're not the only one obsessed. <3

You're not hallucinating. It is a Normandy something from Mass Effect (so the spriter said)!

Correct, the Normandy SR2 (Alliance version / Third game)

WooHOO!!  laugh.gif  I was starting to think that I was just seeing the Normandy in silly things, like Jesus in a slice of toast.

Fistbump to the spriter with the Mass Effect obsession.  You're in good company.  cool.gif

Fistbump? Pssh. KROGAN HEADBUTT! >D

cool.gif

YAY 42/42! First year participating, thanks TJ. (: My favorite is the one that shows the egg spriting process. (: QUOTE]

Alma, which one is the egg-spriting process?

Personally, I like the atomic one the best, but only by a smidge. Every egg is very unique and quite interesting/pretty/fun, etc. biggrin.gif

cool.gif

"I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite place in the Dragon Cave." laugh.gif

Seriously, awesome choice of egg design. Still need to catch a few more, but I'm guessing when all is said and done, this will still be my favorite. wub.gif

Alma, which one is the egg-spriting process?

The one by Dis where the white egg fills with grey and then is shaded out and eventually erased before starting again.

Yes, I did indeed make a Normandy egg. ;D

...And you're not the only one obsessed. <3

Correct, the Normandy SR2 (Alliance version / Third game)

cool.gif

You sir made my day as i saw your egg, i know right away that it is the Aliance Normandy SR2.

Krogan Headbutts are kind of weak, you deserve a proper Shepard headbutt for your efort on the egg.