TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I don't think I'll be able to get them all. . . . Only at 18. D:

I'll set a timer for 12 to go off every twelve minutes. :3

I only started tonight and I've already got 12! Just keep going and see how many you get.

34/42 -.- I'm really starting to think I'm not going to make it.. Unless I stay up all night.. :S

I only have three because I totally forgot about this... I have a feeling I'm not going to make it.

Aaw, I'm afraid you won't, not even if you stay up all night!

34/42 -.- I'm really starting to think I'm not going to make it.. Unless I stay up all night.. :S

If you check diligently every 12 minutes you can have all of them in under 2 hours.

Also, because I like math...

If you have at least 5 eggs now, it's possible to still obtain the full set before the event closes, but you have to check every 12 minutes like clockwork.

If you check diligently every 12 minutes you can have all of them in under 2 hours.

So there is still hope then! I would be able to go to sleep around midnight here!

That's not even that bad! smile.gif Thanks! You just gave me new hope! biggrin.gif

Great job to the spriters and organizer(s)! These eggs are superior -- I am especially fond of the parrot one!

Yay! Only 3 more to go. Yep, check it every twelve minutes and it shouldn't take you that long to get all of them.

Ohh I thought it would have been over by today. :X I'm lucky hahaha. I really want that homestuck egg.

I will work overtime for the rest of the day in hopes I get it. (I don't even care if I don't get them all, I just want that one egg. ><)

Aaw, I'm afraid you won't, not even if you stay up all night!

I didn't think so... sad.gif Oh well. They're all really pretty and I wish I could get them all.

Even at my slackerly pace, 34 eggs in the basket so far. And heyyyyy, I could swear the latest one is a Mass Effect reference. dry.gif But then, I'm probably just obsessed. laugh.gif

So far, so awesome!

I've got all 42 now! They are all just so pretty I can't stop staring at them! My two favorites are the lightning egg and the shy dragon that peeks out every now and then.

Just got the last one...thought i wasn't going to do it as i missed a whole day as i forgot the event was taking place >.< Then i thought it finished earlier today as after 12 minutes one wasn't popping up but finally i started seeing them again and just finished....thanks to everyone who organized this! :]

Boy, twelve minutes is a long time, isn't it? 39/42 now, and anxious to see the last few eggs!

Aaaand done! I still can not believe I got them all - thank you all who participated in organising the event!!! *off to admire the eggies again*

Even at my slackerly pace, 34 eggs in the basket so far. And heyyyyy, I could swear the latest one is a Mass Effect reference. dry.gif But then, I'm probably just obsessed. laugh.gif

So far, so awesome!

You're not hallucinating. It is a Normandy something from Mass Effect (so the spriter said)!