TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Got 37 eggs smile.gif I'm really proud! I've had a really long and somewhat trying day, so I need to go to bed (currently 03.18am where i live)

My last egg was the portal egg smile.gif I'm dead chuft about that!

26 hours left. It ends as Tuesday is becoming Wednesday...

ninja.gif 'd by StarSea! xd.png

xP Now how'd that happen?

Wtf? I picked up the eggy with the gian web like thing and then on that page where it shows all the eggs, it showed two of them! One in my collection and one that i could pick it up! Anywhoo, two more!

#21 smile.gif Im getting there wub.gif

TAE or JOTB? Who's egg will be my last to collect?

I already know, but do you? Oh, and you can try looking at my basket all you want, but i didnt collect it yet.

Edited by StarSea

#22 Yes I got the Little Gray dragon handing me an egg!!! smile.gif Love it!

No guesses? I collected, so mise well answer: sorry TAE, but your egg is my last.

You get chocolate pizza and balloons for collecting all 42, wich I'm about to do in about ten minutes. smile.gif

Wait, I have until tomorrow night? Yay! (I have 30 so far.)

blink.gif What happens when you collect ALL 42 eggs? blink.gif

If your Hero of Space has successfully bred your session's Genesis Frog, the next step is to travel to Skaia with the rest of your party to aggrieve the Black King and halt the Reckoning so that you can raise the Frog to maturity, at which point he will release the Vast Croak and allow you to claim the Ultimate Reward.

If your Hero of Space has successfully bred your session's Genesis Frog, the next step is to travel to Skaia with the rest of your party to aggrieve the Black King and halt the Reckoning so that you can raise the Frog to maturity, at which point he will release the Vast Croak and allow you to claim the Ultimate Reward.

ROFL

Say what? I didn't understand any of that.

I lovelovelove the one with the changing symbol and color.

My favorite. So coool.

I got all sad and I couldn't understand why I couldn't find anymore eggs... And then I realized that I got all 42. xd.png

Edited by Candalie

takes a little over 8 hours i believe, you have plenty of time left :P

You've still got about 26 hours left, cod... If I got all but three in less than six hours, I think you'll be fine. :)

Really? I thought it ended tonight at midnight.

They stay forever and ever in your basket badge, and you can look at them whenever you want by clicking your basket.

blink.gif What's the point of collecting these eggs? And what happens when we collect ALL 42 eggs? blink.gif

The egg collecting is the point smile.gif Nothing happens once you collect all 42, you are just finished.

The event ends tomorrow at midnight so there's about 25 hours left (check the calendar as well as the first post).

does it end tonight?

No. It ends tomorrow at midnight.