ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Gonna start "A song of ice and fire" once my exams are over. I'm really curious to see how different the books and the series are. smile.gif

I'm re-reading Harry Potter because my sister forced me too and won't let me leave until I can tell her each book Word By Word, I'm on Book 4.

Help me, she took away my toilet paper...

Edited by Drinking_Water

I'm working on two books. One is "Homecoming", by John Bradshaw (that's at the recommendation of my therapist). The second one is a David and Leigh Eddings book called "The Treasured One". It's the second book in a four book series called "The Dreamers". I've loved their Belgariad and Mallorean series and just recently discovered this one.

I'm reading something called Voyage of the Basilisk. It's set in a world where there are dozens of species of dragons living in different parts of the world and a lady is about to set out to study as many types as she can.

...it makes me feel like she's living in the world of Dragon Cave, though all the names are different and I'm sure the dragons are too, lol.

Just finished The Invisible Man (really enjoyed it) & now getting into Wuthering Heights. I'm kind of on a classic literature kick.

Currently finishing up Dance With Dragons. Trying to decide what I'll read next - I have several books that I've started but not finished, including Les Miserables and The Mask Carver's Son.

I'm currently reading the Gone series by Michael Grant. It's a little dark, but really gripping. I'm currently on the fourth or fifth one in the series, but haven't had much time to read lately. sad.gif

The Turning by Tim Winton (Australian author). My year 11s are about to start studying it. smile.gif

I'm almost finished reading Maze Runner (book 1) Gonna start reading The Scorch Trials next (Maze runner book 2) biggrin.gif This book is awesome!

I FINALLY started reading "Game of thrones: A song of ice and fire". wub.gif

I re-read the Harry Potter series recently and I'm currently reading The ruby circle by Richelle Mead from the Bloodlines series.

The lord of the rings:the two towers,ive been reading this book for a month....not really,just ive started it more than a month ago and ive been busy and/or sidetracked tongue.gif

The Sixth Extinction. I'm forever fascinated by all things related to evolution.

S.

It's literally called S. lol. Written by Doug Dorst. An extremely interesting albiet a little confusing read. It's a mystery/problem solving book, and you unravel a mystery yourself according to clues and the little props that come with the book.

Not sure who would be interested, but I know it sated my hunger for detective stories like Sherlock Holmes so maybe fans of that genre will like it?

'All the Light We Cannot See' | Anthony Doerr

The House of Djinn by by Suzanne Fisher Staples, the third book in her trilogy about a desert woman named Shabanu living in Cholistan. It's an interesting read, albeit I like the first and second books much more than the third.

I finished A Shard of Sun by Jess E. Owen so fast I didn't have a chance to post I was reading it. laugh.gif I'm now reading Redoubt by Mercedes Lackey.

ETA: Finished Redoubt, now reading The Old Wives' Tale by Arnold Bennett.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I'm reading my way through the Dresden Files series. (Nice series about a wizard working for hire and as a consultant with the police and getting tangled up in all sorts of trouble).

ive gotta get a few out of the way... Eragon, Game of thrones, silverthorn..... its gonna be a long while till I have no more books to read xd.png