ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I'm currently reading The House of the Scorpion for English by Nancy Farmer, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm *this* close to finishing Atlantia by Allie Condie. My friend is going to lynch me if I don't read the first book in the Eragon series, I should probably get moving on that xd.png

I am working on the Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Vampire Hunter D Volume 22 ~ White Devil Mountain Part One and Two

by Hideyuki Kikuchi

Took the first book from "The Vampire Diaries" series from my friend to give it a shot. I can already say that the show is much better.

Technically I'm reading Fallen series, I'm just waiting to go back to school so I can borrow the 4th

As weird as it might sound. I´m currently reading the Old Testament.

I'm reading Animal Farm by George Orwell. It's a good book so far (I'm only at chapter 2).

Homeport by Nora Roberts. Still waiting for my hardcover copy of The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper to come in the mail. Have the movie and want to read the book. The book is around 200 years old.

Imminent Danger: And How To Fly Straight Into It by Michelle Proulx. What's not to love about aliens and their weird toilets?! Muahaha!

It's also distracting me from finishing Son Of A Witch by Gregory Maguire. Woops...

I'm reading Flawless by Sara Shepard. It's the second one in the Pretty Little Liars series. smile.gif

The Aeneid. Or I wish I was currently reading. In my free time i usually just study in textbooks xd.png

I'm almost in the middle of a good fanfiction called "Green Dreams" by I-Mushi. It's really good so far. It features a pairing that I normally wouldn't throw together, but so far there really hasn't been anything I've disliked about it. smile.gif

I read more fanfiction than actual books, but I have a nice collection of Redwall books that I love. I want to read Mossflower again sometime soon.

I just finished The Outstretched Shadow by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory, and have started To Light a Candle by those same authors.

I'm almost in the middle of a good fanfiction called "Green Dreams" by I-Mushi. It's really good so far. It features a pairing that I normally wouldn't throw together, but so far there really hasn't been anything I've disliked about it. smile.gif

I read more fanfiction than actual books, but I have a nice collection of Redwall books that I love. I want to read Mossflower again sometime soon.

Ah! I love Redwall. I've slowly been collecting all the books in hardcover. I've read about half the series. I also love the audio books of that series. Only ones I've ever encountered that are read by a cast instead of just 1 person.

I recently finished The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane and am currently reading Gettin In by Karen Stabiner.

Edited by Dewdropmon

The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson. I'm hoping the next book in the series is better. smile.gif