ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I just finished Every Day by David Leviathan.. it was decent, but I have a few issues with the fans.. specifically the several people who keep pestering me about that book.

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for about the gazillionth time. I like to reread the series whenever I'm feeling down or nostalgic. :3

Sverigedemokraternas svarta bok (SD's black book), by a number of Swedish journalists.

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clark. I'm struggling to get through it, probably won't finish unless something spectacular happens with the story line within the next chapter or so. SD's black book on the other hand, is a very interesting read.

The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I've heard so much about it and how the book is really great, I'm halfway through reading the 4th chapter right now. I just hope it's better than the movie (not trying to be a hater here).

The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison

Last of the Hollow Series with Rachel, Jenks, and Ivy. What am I gonna do without a new Rachel book being written in the wings? All of my series are ending or ended. So sad. sad.gif

I have the book called Evermore, the first book in the Immortals Series, by Alyson Noel. My friend suggested it to me and let me borrow her copy. Haven't started yet, but will soon when I have the time to sit back with a coffee and read. smile.gif

Anyone else read it? What did you think of it?

I am currently reading "Tales from the Perilous Realm" by J.R.R Tolkien, if you like fantasy you might enjoy it. It is a collection of short works.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Hollow City

~both by Ransom Riggs

Why two? Because I keep rereading them. The imagery and Riggs's writing is amazing. ;u;

I just finished reading The Fault in our Stars by John Green. That book made me teary, but I recommend it.

The Ender Series by Orson Scott Card, AKA BEST SCI-FI SERIES EVER, and I'm going to attempt the rest of the Dune books. I really want to get to God Emperor of Dune, one of the characters has a fascinating character design!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Hollow City

~both by Ransom Riggs

Why two? Because I keep rereading them. The imagery and Riggs's writing is amazing. ;u;

I was just talking about this with a friend of mine! I find these books amazing as well smile.gif

The Fall of Five ~ Pittacus Lore

I'm working on Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath and liking it so far-- only 32 pages in so not enough to form a full opinion.

I just finished Song of Achilles and it was heartbreaking but very very good and believable.

With a Tangled Skein by Piers Anthony.

I just finished "You Are One of Them" by Elliot Holt, and I have to say it's one of the most enjoyable books I've read! Right now I'm reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer, but it's school mandated so I'm not exactly having a good time of it.

Wielding a Red Sword by Piers Anthony.