ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Just finished The Enemy series by Charlie Higson. Thrilling to read and great if you like the zombie stuff biggrin.gif

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I've read the translated version, now I'm reading the original.

After reading The M|ortal Instruments, I'm reading The Infernal Devices. i'm currently on The Clockwork Princess

Printer's Devil Court and The Woman in Black. Both by Susan Hill.

After reading The M|ortal Instruments, I'm reading The Infernal Devices. i'm currently on The Clockwork Princess

I haven't found the time to pick up the last Mortal Instruments book, is it worth it? ohmy.gif

At the moment however, I'm reading Mortal Fire but going really really slowly.

The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red, by Ridley Pearson.

I just finished Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell. Better than some, not as good as others she has written. I did enjoy it and it is worth the read. wink.gif

Edited by DustyBelle

So what do you think of them?

I'm currently checking out Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I heard it's really good.

Edit: Oh, and I'm also reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's bogus.

Edited by purplenewt

The Death Cure by James Dashner. It's the third book in The Maze Runner series.

First book was hard to get into but now I'm addicted to the seriesXD

Kitchen Princess. It's technically a manga series, but it's very interesting and has a similar feel to Fruits Basket.

Finished reading Dresden Files #7 yesterday and loved it. Laughed my butt off when Harry reanimated the T-Rex and rode her around Chicago stomping zombies.

Now I'm reading the 4th book in a middle-grade fantasy series called Janitors. Pretty funny. It involves magicked janitorial supplies and monsters whose breath makes it harder for kids to learn.

"Gäst hos verkligheten" (meaning sort of "Reality's guest" in English) by some old author who lived over a hundred years ago (school stuff, I've to know my litterature).

And I'm also re-reding "Gardens of the Moon" which is the first book in the series known as "A tale of the Malazan book of the Fallen" by Steven Erikson.

Edited by Caius

I'm reading The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress. Steampunk badarse girls kicking butt and whatnot.

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

De rotlösa by Marcus Olausson

Fyren mellan haven by M.L. Stedman

I can never stick to just the one book and usually have 2-3 going simultaneously.

Edited by tnoelemaK

I got a whole bunch of books for Christmas. I started reading an anthology of stories by H.P. Lovecraft and also this other book of short stories called Dear Life. They're pretty good smile.gif

When Summer Ends - it's completely unedited and has the potential to be really good but as it is its kind of a joke. Oops. That's what I get for buying a $.99 book from amazon.

The Hound of the Baskervilles, one of the Sherlock Holmes books. It's really, really good!

Working my way through the Dresden Files, currently on Turn Coat. I am entertained.

Just finished "The One" from "The Selection" series and it's great! I found out today they were making more and I was jumping all over the house from excitement tongue.gif

I just finished Four by Veronica Roth and I just bought Frostfire by Amanda Hocking and I am very excited to read it

Right now I'm on the second book of the Maximum Ride series, but my Mistborn box set is going to arrive in the mail this week. I'm so excited! Ever since I read the first Mistborn, I've been looking for the other two.

…And there's the required readings for school which I'm also excited about. I think it's Gilgamesh this week?