ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Biography by Lemony Snicket

(I just finished a Series of Unfortunante Events so im reading every book related to the series ^^)

I'd have to say House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski, but I've got a ton I left right in the middle and got distracted, like The Night Circus

I'm reading Wings Of Fire: Moon Rising by Tui T. Sutherland. It's the 6th book in the series. It's a great book! laugh.gif

Brandon Sanderson's Words of Radiance.

This book is so unbelievably great.

Oh my gosh, me too! ohmy.gif I didn't think anybody else knew about the Stormlight Archives. It deserves way more recognition. As someone who's read more books than I can count I can honestly say that it's my all-time favorite series.

I am reading Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O'Neile. So far I love it!

Currently reading "The Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri, translated by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. xd.png

"A World Away" from Nancy Grossman. So far, I really like it. A story about an Amish girl that lives in the "modern world" for one sommer and needs to decide whether she wants to return to her Amish community or stay in the city.

Just finished To Stir A Movement by Jeremy Affeldt and am starting The Banished Craft by E.D.E. Bell.

Oh my gosh, me too! ohmy.gif I didn't think anybody else knew about the Stormlight Archives. It deserves way more recognition. As someone who's read more books than I can count I can honestly say that it's my all-time favorite series.

Fellow Brandon Sanderson fans! Yes! I've read countless fantasy books and authors and Brandon Sanderson is clearly the best in my opinion.

Currently re-reading Steelheart (by Brandon Sanderson tongue.gif) in preparation for Calamity.

EDIT: Also, Stormlight Archive does have quite a bit of recognition (not as much as it deserves...), it's just all concentrated in areas such as the eastern US, and where I live nobody has even heard of it.

Edited by The_Bucket

I have read a lot of books but the one I am currently reading is Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children. It is a very interesting supernatural book. Full of mystery and holds a good plot. biggrin.gif

björk : archives again. So glad I got this book bc it has so many essays and details about her life that I didn't know before, a wonderful little story by Sjón, stickers of all her albums, and 5 bits of sheet music. <3 Edited by Anak

Book 6 in the first arc of the Warrior Cat series by Erin Hunter. I've read it before, but after reading some of the other arcs I wanted to get back to where it began.

I currently am obsessed with Wings of Fire. I stalk the land waiting for the seventh book to be released

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I finished Naked by David Sedaris a few weeks ago (it started out hilarious and then sort of tapered off into something bland by the end), am semi-re-reading Pride and Prejudice, and am about to give up The Casual Vacancy (for the second time...) if it doesn't pick up soon sad.gif I feel so bad about it because I want to enjoy it, but it's just so boring and she makes it impossible to care about any of the characters so it feels like more of a chore reading it than anything else (sorry Jo unsure.gif )

Just finished Cloak by Timothy Zahn. Really enjoyed that, as I do all his books. Also going through the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. Book ten is the next one on my list I think. Just took a break from them to read the above one. And lastly I'm listening to Jane Austen's Emma on audio in my car. Does that one count? I find the best way to get through boring classics is to listen to them. I can usually enjoy them in that format. (As a caveat I must add that I don't think all classics are boring. There are some I love. But some are boring.)