ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

TMI: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Edit: got the books mixed up

Edited by Diamonde

It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. Amazing book so far; so sad to learn of his suicide.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

two books:

looking for Alaska, by John Green

TMI: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

I am reading an alternate universe 16th century Italy magical book, Burdens of the Dead, and Laura Child's latest Theodosia Browning murder mystery,Steeped in Evil.

I'm reading a book called The Lord of Opium because the book before it was really good, and i had to read it for school, so I decided to read the sequel to help me understand the first book better.

I finally, finally finished reading A Deadly Game by Catherine Crier this week; which is a book covering the Scott Peterson case. Not exactly fun or exciting, I know, but I bought it for a quarter, and who am I to argue with a deal?

I just started Treasure Island today, now that I'm old enough to really understand the language and enjoy the story rather than attempting to slog through it like i did when I was 9. Admittedly, it's really, really good... better than I expected, as I always thought that all the adaptations were classical hype.

Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwedge. Will give you shivers and make you eye your pets and zoo animals with different perspectives. Good but chilling. Don't count on many being alive at the end. 1/2 way through and I think most of the characters I have met Haven't survived.

Started and finished Jackpot but Gordon Korman today. It was good, but I generally have high opinion of this author's work, so it might be that speaking. In comparison to his other books though, this one wasn't as good since some of the characters actions were plot device-y and didn't make much sense. I like how the plot-device character was fleshed out though, that was nice.

I'm about half way through "See You at Harry's", and it's quite a good book. My kind of book wink.gif

"No More Dead Dogs", by Gordon Korman. It's still the usual kiddie book that he writes, but I enjoy them.

Edited by KoalaNoob

two books

Ken Follet's Whiteout on the computer and Iris Johansen's Live to See Tomorrow.

Finishing up the third Harry potter book (for the second time wink.gif) and immersed in Three Cup of Tea, which is a truly inspiring story!

H.P. Lovecraft Goes To The Movies: The classic stories that inspired the classic horror films

It's a great book. Sometimes, though, I have to read a line or paragraph over and over to understand it because of how it's written. But I really love it!

I just read the FableHaven series and I loved them. They were so good, and I just hope there will be a movie biggrin.gif

Grey seer thanquol.Ah you foolish old rat how I love you so even if you do have a habit of vaporizing your own henchmen.

Just finished Stardust by Neil Gaiman, and really liked it. I have several issues with the beginning, but the plot, characters and little intricacies are handled really well. It was pretty enjoyable.

Edited by KoalaNoob