Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

(You did, but I marked it just incase someone who doesn't like to read your {IDK why} would see it in mine}

Amanda was starting to get annoyed by Mac. The hatchlings that Vrans and her had named. She walked over to them both. "Mac please try to understand where Vrans is comming from. He knows the lost of friends, and all of that. He lost two mentors in one day. Can you please try to give him a brake?" Amanda asked.

(edit: I also hate being egged locked}

He looked up at her. "She was his mentor for what two hours? Ohh so sad. She was my mentor for life. And don't call me Mac. Not again. Not ever. And I was giving him a break. I said I would fight by his side and thats all I can offer him." His voiced cracked with pain. "Sayiri, I never thought that. Ever. But you turned on me just like everybody else. "

Hathina and Arilou walked over and stood by Vrans. Arilou spoke calmly. "Until you calm down and join us, we will be over here." she turned her tail with a swish.

( I read everyones. But sometimes I miss a post or two)

{I try to read everyones, I manage to read all of Phoenixes {LLD} posts because of an alert system we have}

"Sorry, but sometimes my mind over looks things mac," Amanda said. She would still call him mac. She is a high stuborn one when she can be.

Sayiri turned around and looked at Mac for one last time. She huffed,"Im going to somewhere." She started walking on, and was soon out of sight. She saw a cave, one that looked old and dead. She sat down next to it, and stared at the sky.

((I also hate being egg-locked >_>))

Sayiri turned around and looked at Mac for one last time. She huffed,"Im going to somewhere." She started walking on, and was soon out of sight. She saw a cave, one that looked old and dead. She sat down next to it, and stared at the sky.

((I also hate being egg-locked >_>))

He didn't answer. "That's not my name. It never was. I'll be nameless forever now. And overlook and judge as you want. Goodbye Sayiri." He walked outside the cave and dragged his tired body until he found pushed down grass. Two body imprints, a small and large one. This is where we lied together. He placed his body down and closed his eyes, jsut wishing he could go back to that moment and live in it forever..

Sayiri sat down infront of the old cave. She could see dead eggshells everywhere. I'll stay here. I dont know how long, but i dont want to go back. she went inside the cave and lay down on the hard floor. She could hunt tomorrow.

Vrans looked at the now once again nameless one. For one that had killed before..... he was taking the loss of a abusive mentor quite hard. But he was not going to point that out again. He already had. But he had his support thankfully. He looked at Hathina and Arilou then Amand and Vadellia. He looked at the others "Training will consist of us training in pairs. Claws sheathed. For those of you elders that say ones scales won't toughen up with out harm, the batting will do that job. We want to avoid blood shed. I don't want anyone in this cave to kill anyone." he said "Rhia was training us for defence to retake this land. We can continue that goal. Just we won't breed resentment as we do so." he said.

He looked at the other elders "With the methods you guys where using resentment was growing. A army can only help if its not attacking you. Seeing as where all dead if we don't team up that's what we need to do. Team up and build friendships when possible. Not hate. Hate only goes so far. It may drive one a short ways but what happens when that hate burns out?" he asked "We'v all seen others lose the will to live. There hate burns out and they die as there is nothing left to fuel them. The will to protect friends and loved ones drives you much further." he said "I maybe young, but one thing I learned here from watching, and doing my self, we can't survive one our own. We all need to rely on others of help." he said looking at Amanda "My hate died out a while ago before my wings even came. But with the will to protect one, I'm still here." he said

"I won't take the leader ship spot, I know I did for this, but you all needed to know what is going on and what is happening. Fellow hatchlings..... the elders where miss guided. Elders, you can continue to train us, but with other methods. No more abuse, no more beatings unless your attacked out right then you can punish them but not till there almost dead." he said still thinking he's a dead one. But he wanted to try to at least start the change needed to avoid them dieing from the mistakes of a grieving mother.

Vrans looked at the now once again nameless one. For one that had killed before..... he was taking the loss of a abusive mentor quite hard. But he was not going to point that out again. He already had. But he had his support thankfully. He looked at Hathina and Arilou then Amand and Vadellia. He looked at the others "Training will consist of us training in pairs. Claws sheathed. For those of you elders that say ones scales won't toughen up with out harm, the batting will do that job. We want to avoid blood shed. I don't want anyone in this cave to kill anyone." he said "Rhia was training us for defence to retake this land. We can continue that goal. Just we won't breed resentment as we do so." he said.

He looked at the other elders "With the methods you guys where using resentment was growing. A army can only help if its not attacking you. Seeing as where all dead if we don't team up that's what we need to do. Team up and build friendships when possible. Not hate. Hate only goes so far. It may drive one a short ways but what happens when that hate burns out?" he asked "We'v all seen others lose the will to live. There hate burns out and they die as there is nothing left to fuel them. The will to protect friends and loved ones drives you much further." he said "I maybe young, but one thing I learned here from watching, and doing my self, we can't survive one our own. We all need to rely on others of help." he said looking at Amanda "My hate died out a while ago before my wings even came. But with the will to protect one, I'm still here." he said

"I won't take the leader ship spot, I know I did for this, but you all needed to know what is going on and what is happening. Fellow hatchlings..... the elders where miss guided. Elders, you can continue to train us, but with other methods. No more abuse, no more beatings unless your attacked out right then you can punish them but not till there almost dead." he said still thinking he's a dead one. But he wanted to try to at least start the change needed to avoid them dieing from the mistakes of a grieving mother.

"Wait!" A small beautifully scaled newborn Gold Wyvern piped up. "So no more pain? Does taht mean daddy is coming back?" Her mother/Elder pulled her baby back into the crowd and shushed her. (sorry I get little details in. She will be important later)

Cheers rose up and some muttered in agreement while others hissed at the hatchling but nodded.

Amanda smiled at Vrans and she hugged him. She saw the little baby, but she felt heart broken that its dad was gone.

Vadellia only nodded at Vrans.

Shrem glided from his cave top perch to Hathina "I feel so sorry for all the innocent lives that were lost here" he whispered to her. "I'm glad that its over" he muttered to himself.

Shrem glided from his cave top perch to Hathina "I feel so sorry for all the innocent lives that were lost here" he whispered to her. "I'm glad that its over" he muttered to himself.

Hathina sighed in relief. "Me too. I wonder where Sayiri and um him went. They certainty aren't happy with each other." She didn't know what to call im at all..

Vrans looked at the young hatchling "I can't do everything, I can't stop everything, I don't know everything. But we can help others not suffer." he said to the little hatchling that spoke out. He felt Amanda hug him and he had his wing go around her hugging back. He looked at everyone "I do not know when the enemy I was shown will come for payment. But I don't intend on letting them drive us by fear any more. I was told weak ones where given to them as a sign we know there in charge. I would rather die then let another innocent life die." he said "I maybe not so keen on trusting our elders. Like many of you I was beaten by them. But that will no longer happen. We all will train with each other. elder and hatchling. Sheathed claws." he said looking at the elders at the end of that line.

"Also, pygymes are not useless. I know you elders have a place for them." he said "I want to speak to them as well." he said "I don't know where you elders get your food but don't hog it anymore. To get strong ones you need to feed them right. Or deaths still happen anyway." he said. He looked at Vadellia, the only elder he really had any trust for "Can you show me where the small dragons are kept?" he asked. He looked at everyone "Lets start training the right way today." he said with a smile then looked at Vadellia.

"He is still Mac even if he wants to deny his name and well its his opinion to spurn it" he said to her. "I think we should be a democracy what do you think?" he said to Hathina.

((I find forcing each player into a meeting kind of powerplay-ish. Zalazak doesn't even know Vrans nor does she know what's going on or where she is. Why would she give about a strange meeting? She's sleeping in a little cave somewhere secluded. :3)) Edited by UmbreWulf

Sayiri looked ot of the cave. She could see Mac. Was she dreaming? Sayiri rubbed her eyes. No, its him. Back in that spot... She thought. Leaves and other things were blocking her view a little, but definetly. That was Mac. She let out a sigh and turned her head the other way.

Sayiri looked ot of the cave. She could see Mac. Was she dreaming? Sayiri rubbed her eyes. No, its him. Back in that spot... She thought. Leaves and other things were blocking her view a little, but definetly. That was Mac. She let out a sigh and turned her head the other way.

Mac stood up. He sighed and entered into the cave and stalked up to Vrans. "i want assign the training pairs. I'm not letting you do everything around here. I'm helping."

Hathina smiled at the idea. "Quick go tell everyone! We are a democracy! I told you that you could be a leader!!"

She watched him walk away. She got up and walked up to the little nest. She could see two prints n the feathers. a small body- hers, and a bigger one-Mac's. She lie down on the print where she had been, and slept. Since mac was gone, it wouldn't hurt to sleep where they once had been. She slowly closed her eyes.

((Ooh 340th :3))

Edited by girlfairy76

As Vrans waited he nodded "Democracy sounds like a good idea. And Mac? Yes you can." he said then smiled a bit more. He hoped Mac was not about to let his grief blind him like his mentor had.

"Alright I have some qualitys" he said. Shrem flew over to Vrans "Hey Vrans mind making one more little announcement because me and Hathina were talking and we think that this place should be a democracy you agree?" he said to Vrans quickly and in one breath. He inhaled loudly and swiftly.

Vrans nodded. He looked back at every one "One last piece of info. We are a democracy now." he broad casted his voice so everyone can hear. He then looked a little confused "How are we going to vote?" he asked Shrem in a quiet voice "I don't think we ever voted before..... I dunnu how the system would work entirely." he said.

"We can carve who or what we vote for on a rock with our claws and I could hollow out a large stone to hold the votes and majority wins" he responded to Vrans question in an equally silent whisper.

"Everyone gets to vote once. Either someone trust worthy to be the vote keeper and be honest about how many votes where casted and how many voted for one person. Now lets see who would win this!" Amanda said. She did remember when she was an egg and she heard her mothers voice talking about it. That was a very long time ago, but she still remembered.

"Alright I have some qualitys" he said. Shrem flew over to Vrans "Hey Vrans mind making one more little announcement because me and Hathina were talking and we think that this place should be a democracy you agree?" he said to Vrans quickly and in one breath. He inhaled loudly and swiftly.

Mac nodded. He started to sort through the hatchlings and elders. "Um Amanda you will be with.. her, Cerafina." He pointed to a Sunsong Amphitheres. "Vrans with him, Chameo" He pointed to a gentle looking Ochredrake.

Hathina raised a wing. "I say Sam should be votekeeper!"

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans nodded "That works. Sure. So are we like voting for a small group to help lead us or one or...?" he asked wanting to make sure "I think having more then one help lead would be wanted more. That way the others can think over the orders as well. The small voted group would discuss each order through before giving it. Only one in charge can lead to.... what we just got out of." he said in a whisper.

Zalazak's eyes snapped open and she gritted her teeth in anger. Her tail slapped against the walls of her little den. Is everyone determined to keep me from sleeping?! she thought angrily, trying to drown out the uproar of what she presumed was other dragons. I've been training all day and I'm tired! Zalazak rolled over, glaring at some moss on the wall of the tiny cave. She squeezed her eyes shut and put her paws over her ears in an attempt to shut out the noise.

Sayiri opened her eyes at some sound. a vote?! Wow... but of course, she would see Mac. She didn't want to see him now. She turned her head away. hatchlings can't rule... she thought.

~~~

Sam smiled."I'll be vote keeper, sure. But where's Sayiri? Doesn't she have to vote? And that Anaya?" he looked around. oh yeah... There's no use trying to find her.

Edited by girlfairy76