Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"First she attacked me, I dudged it, she attacked me again and I went under her and stabbed her underbelly, witch is why my tail is blood staind. After that was me tying down her back leg and biting her tail. Then the brake. Then I had to leap onto her shoulder and claw her, and lastly doudging," Amanda said in a low tone of voice. "Why did Vadellia had to train me during the night while mostly eveyone was sleeping?" Amanda asked herself. She hoped that stab in the underbelly was killing Rhia.

"Well that is not much of a surprize. You are the mentor of her crush" Vadellia said.

(ninjaed. read above post)

Vrans looked at his mentor "After she gets to the daydream." he said bracing for her to strike him. His eye's narrowed. Knowing she was weakened gave him a sense that she won't be as strong as she was before Amanda got to her. "Then I'll be ready to train. You don't want her to fail to get to the daydream for healing and end up dead would you?" he asked eye's showing his hate. He hoped Amanda would not buck at the tactic.

"First she attacked me, I dudged it, she attacked me again and I went under her and stabbed her underbelly, witch is why my tail is blood staind. After that was me tying down her back leg and biting her tail. Then the brake. Then I had to leap onto her shoulder and claw her, and lastly doudging," Amanda said in a low tone of voice. "Why did Vadellia had to train me during the night while mostly eveyone was sleeping?" Amanda asked herself. She hoped that stab in the underbelly was killing Rhia.

"Well that is not much of a surprize. You are the mentor of her crush" Vadellia said. "But I do agree with you she is quick, but the problem with her is she drains her engery two quickly. She needs to learn how to contain it."

{Okay did edit a little}

Vrans looked at his mentor "After she gets to the daydream." he said bracing for her to strike him. His eye's narrowed. Knowing she was weakened gave him a sense that she won't be as strong as she was before Amanda got to her. "Then I'll be ready to train. You don't want her to fail to get to the daydream for healing and end up dead would you?" he asked eye's showing his hate. He hoped Amanda would not buck at the tactic.

Rhia shook her head. "No, I need her. And you. Meet me when you are ready." She need them? What could that mean? Only Rhia knew.

Hathina started apply poultices and leaves to her wounds and splashing water on them. "Here chew these up and swallow." she handed her four black seeds and continued. She was a hatchling, far too young and innocent. She hated seeing Amanda hurt.

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda did not like the sound of it, at all. She was glade that she would have Vrans helping her to the daydream and all, but she didn't like that Rhia needs help with something that the both of them had to do.

Vrans almost stopped in suprize. But continued on. "what ever you did, Our mentor seems to be more.... willing for some reason." he whispered. "Lets get you to the healing area." he said helping her move along. He felt some hope flare. If they could inflict enough wounds fast enough they could pick off the elders this way. Get a massive beating but they don't kill you for killing a elder.

"Maybe, I do not know," Amanda said. She looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"Maybe, I do not know," Amanda said. She looked like she was about to fall asleep.

Rhia waited patiently for Vrans

((is it the idea I made?*snickers* Vrans and Amanda won't like it x3))

Sayiri watched as "Mac" made the nest. There was enough room for the small Pygmy to fit. She curled up next to the bright breasted wyvern. Soon, she fell asleep.

((is it the idea I made?*snickers* Vrans and Amanda won't like it x3))

Sayiri watched as "Mac" made the nest. There was enough room for the small Pygmy to fit. She curled up next to the bright breasted wyvern. Soon, she fell asleep.

(No, something else heheheehe)

Vrans nodded and helped her to the healing the area. Once they arrived he looked around for the healer "Um Healer? where are you?" he asked out loud.

Vrans nodded and helped her to the healing the area. Once they arrived he looked around for the healer "Um Healer? where are you?" he asked out loud.

'Hathina waved a wing. "Here! Come on in!"

Vrans looked and spotted her and then helped Amanda to her. "She was training under Rhia." he explained "I got to go now. I may be returning here afterwards." he said gently laying Amanda down. Before starting to leave. "I'll return as soon as I can." he said to Amanda before taking off.

Vrans looked and spotted her and then helped Amanda to her. "She was training under Rhia." he explained "I got to go now. I may be returning here afterwards." he said gently laying Amanda down. Before starting to leave. "I'll return as soon as I can." he said to Amanda before taking off.

Hathina noded and started to rub leaves and juices into her wounds and handed her four black seeds. "Here. hey numb the pain."

Rhia noticed Vrans heading toward her. 'First, we will do dodging. I hope it doesn't wear you out to much. Lots to learn."

Amanda nodded and she eat one of the seeds. She didn't know if she should eat all of them. "Thank you Vrans," Amanda said as he left.

Vrans paused as he went to training. He looked back "Your welcome." he said with a smile to Amanda before heading.

Vrans frowned and gritted his teeth "Alright." he said with his eye's narrowed and he braced.

((BRain fart))

Edited by little lost dragon

(wow this is going really fast can someone sum up what has happened)

Just traing and the nameless boy is now called Mac and likes Sayiri. Hathina kinda likes Shrem and Vrans and amanda are in luv.

Rhia nodded. "When I charge, knock me backwards then tackle and pin me and do as much damage as you can. But remember, I'd like to live through this battle."

Basically, Amanda and Vrans had a little talk about ignorance, then Rhia trained Amanda to dodge. Amanda refused, so Rhia started throwing zpygmies. Mac and Sayiri were talking to each other,then Mac made a little nest where they could fully sleep. Sam and the elders were talking, Sam has yet to tell Rhia about some things. Hathina is healing Amanda, and Moonbeam and Gaurdian haven't posted yet.((that much)

Now, Rhia is teaching Vrans how to dodge

Edited by girlfairy76

{Um guys question. Can you guys put your OOC into {*type*} or (*type*)? It's just easyer for me to userstaind what is OOC and what is IC}

(Ok I'm still kinda confused but i'll figure this stuff out and what do you mean by Hathina kinda likes Shrem what kind as in like or like like)

Shrem crawled around the cave Wyvern style hoping to find some berries of leaves or something sweet. "Uhh theres nothing sweet in this cursed cave" he said to himself silently so no elder could hear.

Just traing and the nameless boy is now called Mac and likes Sayiri. Hathina kinda likes Shrem and Vrans and amanda are in luv.

Rhia nodded. "When I charge, knock me backwards then tackle and pin me and do as much damage as you can. But remember, I'd like to live through this battle."

Vrans growled a little "You want live training, alright. I won't kill you." he said ready for her charge. What did she have in mind? Why was she suddenly scared of death? "Though I wonder why your suddenly scared of death. After all you pit many to it." he spat.

(Ok I'm still kinda confused but i'll figure this stuff out and what do you mean by Hathina kinda likes Shrem what kind as in like or like like)

Shrem crawled around the cave Wyvern style hoping to find some berries of leaves or something sweet. "Uhh theres nothing sweet in this cursed cave" he said to himself silently so no elder could hear.

(LIKE LIKE and idk what dat means lol??)

Rhia looks at him. "You have no idea how much it hurts to-" She shook her head. "I can't expect you to understand. For now, just do as your told." She charged,

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda fell asleep as her wounds were being treated.