Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans looked at the cage and went up to it. He looked around the area "where's the key to freeing them?" he asked. "I'm Vrans. YOur safe now." he said to the trapped ones "You'll be free to help us in defending this cave." he said "Where having a vote for leader ship. YOur free to join the vote once I can let you out of here." he said hoping the little ones could hear him "Rhia is dead. And with her the old ways of this place." he said.

He entered behind them and threw a key on the ground. "Took it off of Rhia's body. Only one in existence. Free them. Sayiri no!! Get out of there! It might not even be the right key!" He started to calm down frantic pgymies and called for Hathina to heal them. "Shhhhh Its alright. There are babies in here too! how sick."

Edited by Arpiana

"Hey, what kind of Pygmy is that?" Sayari said. She was next to a mother Dark Myst Pygmy."Ehem! How dare you!" The Pygmy dove inbetween 2 normal Pygmies."Hey! These eggs are small...." she looked at the eggs. Everyone was avoiding that corner, because they didn't want to kill their future daughters or sons. She looked back at no-name."It's cool here! Besides, it's easy to get out. If only I could find the bars-" her voice was muffled since she was in the middle. She squirmed to get to the bars.

Edited by girlfairy76

((I'v hit a brain dead point. I need to take a small break. Sorry guys. I'll post when I can.))

"Hey, what kind of Pygmy is that?" Sayari said. She was next to a mother Dark Myst Pygmy."Ehem! How dare you!" The Pygmy dove inbetween 2 normal Pygmies."Hey! These eggs are small...." she looked at the eggs. Everyone was avoiding that corner, because they didn't want to kill their future daughters or sons. She looked back at no-name."It's cool here! Besides, it's easy to get out. If only I could find the bars-" her voice was muffled since she was in the middle. She squirmed to get to the bars.

He sighed. 'i can't watch. Make sure she gets out safe!! I'm going to find the eggs and keep them in a warm spot. He squirmed through tunnel after tunnel until he found the giant piles. They were in a pretty warm area and were carefully nested. Call her what you wanted but Rhia had a mothers instinct. There were tons of them, all crazy colors and others plain. Some were cracking and shaking and some didn't budge.

He sighed. 'i can't watch. Make sure she gets out safe!! I'm going to find the eggs and keep them in a warm spot. He squirmed through tunnel after tunnel until he found the giant piles. They were in a pretty warm area and were carefully nested. Call her what you wanted but Rhia had a mothers instinct. There were tons of them, all crazy colors and others plain. Some were cracking and shaking and some didn't budge.

"Don't worry! ouch! Oh hey! It's the bars!" Sayari said. She had bumped into the side of the cage, where she squeezed out."See? I'm fine." she said. Sayari walked up to the BBW. "wiah... Eggs. Tons."

Vadellia took the key and she tried to open the door that way. If not then she would grabb one of the pymes and for them to unlock the door. She'll of couse ask them before she would do it.

"Don't worry! ouch! Oh hey! It's the bars!" Sayari said. She had bumped into the side of the cage, where she squeezed out."See? I'm fine." she said. Sayari walked up to the BBW. "wiah... Eggs. Tons."

"Tell me about it!" He approached a strange gray one lieing on its back. "Is it... dead?" (vampire)

Vrans looked at the caged pygmys "Vadellia will free you guys." he said seeing as she now held the key. He went over to Mac's area "No that one is not dead.... notice its cracked on the shell there." he said pointing "And plus a dead egg does not turn gray. What are they called........ vam..... vampire's if I remember right......" he said then eye's went a little wide "Wait.... what is a vampire egg doing here?" he asked to no one in particular.

"Tell me about it!" He approached a strange gray one lieing on its back. "Is it... dead?" (vampire)

Oh... That a vampire, right? I think I saw one a few days ago." Sayiri said.

Oh... That a vampire, right? I think I saw one a few days ago." Sayiri said.

"I don't know but I'm not quite sure I wanna find out..." He stared at the poor creature.

Vrans looked at Sayiri "There have been no sites of a vamp anywhere around the cave." he said "Vamps arn't a unknown on how they breed either. That poor egg was not born that way." he said before looking at the egg "I just hope this one does not prove all the storys I hear about them." he said.

{Hey can I have the vampire! please!}

{Hey can I have the vampire! please!}

(As a character yep! My goodness we should turn this into a clan thing! Do you want an actual egg for your scrol? Cuz I can get ya one. Anything you'd be willing to trade or nope?)

"of course there have! You didn't see the one that snuck in r cave before me and "Mac" went to make the nest? Well I guess you didn't. But this used to be a Glory Drake!" Sayiri said."The vampire just smiled at me." She said.

((Oh I could bite a CB egg If u want... I have 3 vamps. I was gifted my first one :3))

Edited by girlfairy76

{I have some vampires, but thanks for the offers.

Name:Kadaen

Egg hatchling elder: egg

Breed:vampire

Crush/Mate: not required

History: He was a black dragon, but he was turned into a vampire. No one wanted him so that is how he got into the cave}

Vrans looked at her "No there hasn't." he said looking at her. He guess her brain was going about as scattered as she behaved.

Vrans looked at her "No there hasn't." he said looking at her. He guess her brain was going about as scattered as she behaved.

He hissed. "You calling her a liar? If she says it was there, it was ther. And do not call me Mac. I abondened taht name when Vrans here killed my mentor." He turned away and picked up an egg with an enormous hole and peeked inside. A little canopy lay curled up. "I think its time I became an Elder for the first time, don't you? I'm basically an adult."

((Lol Mac really just plain hates Vrans))

Vrans looked at Mac then shook his head. The dragon seemed to be looking for any ammo to hit him with. "There was no vamp around the cave." he stated. He looked at Sayiri wonder if she had anything happen while in the egg.

((As am I O.o . She is suddenly anywhere and very impulsive. ))

((Lol Mac really just plain hates Vrans))

Vrans looked at Mac then shook his head. The dragon seemed to be looking for any ammo to hit him with. "There was no vamp around the cave." he stated. He looked at Sayiri wonder if she had anything happen while in the egg.

((As am I O.o . She is suddenly anywhere and very impulsive. ))

(Yeppp. Hahha)

He snarled. "don't look at her like that. Yes , there was." He looked ready to attack.

Edited by Arpiana

The vampire egg started to shack.

Vadellia opened the pyme door.

Amanda walked over to where Vrans was. She saw Mac being offanceive agest Vrans. She does not know the whole story so she didn't say anything, but she walked up to Vrans.

Vrans looked at Mac "Look, you got a bone to pick with me?" he asked now getting annoyed "I did not kill your mentor. Can we get that straight? Now can you stop looking for anything to attack me with?" he asked eye's showing his annoyance.

"Wait look at the vampire egg, it looks like it's hatching!" Amanda said.

The vampire egg inside Sayiri's hands was shacking more. Cracks were comming along the sides of the egg.

Vrans looked at the vamp egg as it started to hatch. "Sayiri, place the egg gently on the ground. That way it can hatch easier." he said hoping she could understand what he met.

{Did I scare almost everyone away? Note when I play vamps they end up able to cntrol their bloodlust. Ask Phoenix he is RPing with one of my vamps.}

The shell cracked more and more. The young hatchling wanted out of his prison, his pain and misery. He growled, witch turn out a low peep. He had used his tail agest the egg and he fell out of the egg.

Amanda caught the hatchling with her tail. She was glade that the hatchling was safe. She saw him lick Rhia's blood off of her scales.