Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans looked at him "So we trade life for food....." he muttered, he suddenly felt bad for eating the eagle like he just did. Had he had known what food could mean in the next while. "Food could be scarce then in the near future. Either that or I break a promise I made today." he said looking around "We need to make out food stores last. Us hatchlings are used to poor meals. We may need to head back to that amount. Same with the elders. Though since there adults they need a bit more." he said looking around as he thought and spoke then paused "..... what am I thinking. I stepped down already..... I can't just say all this..." he said "I hope the voted group will understand. But we can't free our selfs yet from.... Aka? with out knowing what he can throw at us." he said "What happens if he does not get his life for food?" he asked "Do we just not get food or does he do more?" he asked.

"No one knows, but romor has it he will come and kill us all and take the hatchlings. Thats all he wants. Our offspring so his troops can be large and various. I don't know his real name, but Aka seemed to fit. It might be just a rumor but I know for certain they trade hatchlings for food." He felt sickened. He watched so many friends leave to the enemy.

Vrans looked at the ground "I would rather die then join his troops. Or go down fighting before entering there belly's." he said looking up. "Mac, sorry about calling you that but I don't know what else to call you right now, but I need you to back me up. If one of us is not voted in I need you to back me up to convince them to train harder and make the food last as much as possible. No one is going to Aka's army. If your backing me up and vice versa, I think we have a good chance. As right now, every one thinks we hate each other." he said smiling a little at the last bit.

Vrans looked at the ground "I would rather die then join his troops. Or go down fighting before entering there belly's." he said looking up. "Mac, sorry about calling you that but I don't know what else to call you right now, but I need you to back me up. If one of us is not voted in I need you to back me up to convince them to train harder and make the food last as much as possible. No one is going to Aka's army. If your backing me up and vice versa, I think we have a good chance. As right now, every one thinks we hate each other." he said smiling a little at the last bit.

He laughed. ''i don't particularly like you, but yes i agree. We need to support each other. I don't believe i will be voted in, but it isn't our decision. i would rather drown in my own blood then fight for them. this is our war. Not mine. not yours. Everyone's war. he held out his claw for him to show his trust. ♥

Vrans nodded and smiled and took a claws on his paw and hooked it on Mac's claw. "Who ever is voted in, and what ever happens. No more live will be lost in this cave. You can know I'll stand by you in this war. As you said, its not mine, not yours, its everyone's." he said "When the group is voted in we need to inform them of this information. As the next time they come to collect there life, could be our deadline for training." he said.

Vrans nodded and smiled and took a claws on his paw and hooked it on Mac's claw. "Who ever is voted in, and what ever happens. No more live will be lost in this cave. You can know I'll stand by you in this war. As you said, its not mine, not yours, its everyone's." he said "When the group is voted in we need to inform them of this information. As the next time they come to collect there life, could be our deadline for training." he said.

slowly, a bright smile appeared on his face. 'Perhaps not... I think I have an idea. come with me." He led him through the cave to a certain cavern. All around them were suprisingly realistic grass dummy hatchlings, with painted faces and swinging bodies. "We can trick them with the training dummies. It won't last long, but when the time comes, it might buy us some time."

Vrans looked at them "It may buy us some time, but the day they show I think would still be the day of our dead line." he said "But well any amount of time is helpful right now." he said "At least till we know we can hold our own and hunt our own food." he said.

((Oh that post above mine was in response to them? I thought she was talking to someone else. I feel dumb now poptartFINALTINY.gif ))

Kadaen awoken from his sleep hungry. His belly was growling. He saw there was a little blood left on Amanda's shield and he licked the remaining off of it. He needed more blood. His stumic was still growling.

Amanda was still fast asleep.

Vadellia was still fast asleep.

Vrans looked to see there newest hatchling wanting feed. He looked around for anything that might serve as a blood feeding thing. It was just a small fellow. After looking around he came to a sad but found out the key food source for this fellow was its care takers. He sighed and held out a paw to it bumping one of its tiny fangs on deliberately. It was a small one so it could have its small fill and he would not have much less.

Kadaen was baffuld by what Vrans did. He drank some of Vrans' blood, once he was content, he stopped feeding on Vrans. He didn't look like most vampires do when they get done feeding. He did lick his teath clean. He yawned, nodded a thank you, and went back to sleep.

Amanda yawned and awoken from her sleep. She saw Vrans give Kadaen blood, but she also saw Kadaen giving up on blood with out being told to let go or anything. She wondered if her little adopted son knew more then most vampires.

Vrans nodded to the vamp after it had let go. This one did not feed as long as it could have. Or what he was expecting. He watched him go to sleep and he looked at Amanda "From what I just learned. We maybe defending him and many more with out lives." he said "Mac *he pointed his noes at him* knows more information. The Elders traded the strong hatchlings for food." he explained.

Kadaen was baffuld by what Vrans did. He drank some of Vrans' blood, once he was content, he stopped feeding on Vrans. He didn't look like most vampires do when they get done feeding. He did lick his teath clean. He yawned, nodded a thank you, and went back to sleep.

Amanda yawned and awoken from her sleep. She saw Vrans give Kadaen blood, but she also saw Kadaen giving up on blood with out being told to let go or anything. She wondered if her little adopted son knew more then most vampires.

(yep nyan nyan nyan nyan)

He nodded at the little creature, then turned to Amanda. "exactly.' he picked at his claws, avoiding eye contact with amanda. something about her seemed...strange to him.

"So the elders did not even consider us strong.. Alright, but dang that is that the only way we can get food?" Amanda asked.

"So the elders did not even consider us strong.. Alright, but dang that is that the only way we can get food?" Amanda asked.

He laughed. "Do you want to die for it? Then certaintly, we can trade you in. Or shall I go since I am so disliked? You've never been outside this cave have you? Have you seen the horror that is our land? I have. I am now an elder now. I'm formally old enough."

Vrans nodded "From what I'm told, yes." he said looking concerned. "In other words, the day the enemy comes to trade, is the day we will have to fight for our freedom and lives. As I do not know what they use us for." he said looking at Mac "But once the group is voted, if where in then we can suggest the plans right away. If not then we'd need to suggest it to them." he said "We need to spare food and train hard." he said looking at Amanda now.

"No I haven't and how come we only had to give the strong hatchlings? Why can't some of the mentors go?" Amanda asked mac. She did not like that he offered himself to go for the food. She hated that they're going to be a lot of sarafises inorder to live. She disliked it, heck dislike is a light word for it.

((K honestly, girlfairy76 where is your char half the time? You got her telephoning all the time. Always seemingly knowing exactly whats going on. No description of her thoughts or where she was or what she was last doing just bang here and bang there.))

(Its ok. I guess she was listening. Just try to put more description please.)

"Perhaps not by you, but by everyone else I am. i just linger around here with no one ever to talk to. send me off if you must when the time comes. I won't take it harshly." He sighed and started to clean his scales.

Sassori nodded her head at the water hatchling.

"It is pleasant to meet you as well." the sunrise hatchling said.

The twins both looked around at the other hatchlings not knowing anyone. Souta shrank back behind his sister a little intimidated by all the activity. Sassori pressed back against her smaller brother and they both seemed to relax a bit. Being together was the only comfort the twins had ever known and they still were not completely sure about these other dragons yet.

Zalazak looked over at the other hatchlings, but could not identify any of them. She sat down and studied the curious crowd. Hey! Those ones look kinda like me! she thought with a half-grin as her gaze fell upon Sassari and Souta. She had a sudden urge to go up and introduce herself, but held back and quietly observed from her little corner instead. The harsh Elders and lack of company had broken her spirit, leaving a weak and defeated hatchling. Her ribs shone through her dirty and shineless scales. Her eyes had lost their former light, now dull and lifeless.

Pyro watched as the thunder dragoness went back to the cave. Destroying the last dummy, the magma watched it as it burned. " Seems like your finished, here take this and go." Said a trainer as they droped as small peice of deer in frount of the male. Picking it up Pryo walked to the hatchling cave.

Looking around his eyes amedietly caught the female jet blue dragoness, slowly walking over he droped the peice of prey of the cave floor. "Want to share this?" Pyro asked polietly.

Sassori turned her head to acknowledge another hatchling who was greeting them.

"Hello to you as well. What is your name?" she asked, keeping her head high.

As Sassori spoke to the newcomer, Souta's eyes were scanning the rest of the cave nervously. The young sunrise dragon cast about until his gaze settled on Zalazak. Another one of their species here!? He then noticed that she was also looking at them and nervously shifted his gaze away to keep from meeting her eyes. He shifted uncomfortably and sheltered behind his more intimidatingly colored sunset sister.

Sassori turned her head to acknowledge another hatchling who was greeting them.

"Hello to you as well. What is your name?" she asked, keeping her head high.

As Sassori spoke to the newcomer, Souta's eyes were scanning the rest of the cave nervously. The young sunrise dragon cast about until his gaze settled on Zalazak. Another one of their species here!? He then noticed that she was also looking at them and nervously shifted his gaze away to keep from meeting her eyes. He shifted uncomfortably and sheltered behind his more intimidatingly colored sunset sister.

Arilou shook her tail. "hey., you alright? You seem a little off. we won't hurt you. Not anymore."