Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans heard Mac singing. He sighed he looked at Vadellia and sighed "Alright. Amanda, stay by me." he said then got up. "I need to break the news." he said "I want to see everyone in the hatchling area by morning." he called out "I want to inform all of you all at once." he finished off. He looked at Amanda and Vadellia "I need you guys more then ever." he said.

((I gtg for a little bit. Try not to take off with out me.

And um sorry about the main plot..... never wrecked it like that before))

Shrem patted Hathina's back with his tail "Its alright everything will be ok" he told her but he too was crying.

(you didnt screw it up wink.gif

hathina pulled herself together and headed to the Hatchling den, with Mac and Arilou following behind. she watched as groups of young hatchlings asnd old elders supported each other into the hatchling den.

(what doe that mean)

Shrem followed Hathina into the hatchling den "I hope this doesn't end poorly" he whispered to Hathina.

(what doe that mean)

Shrem followed Hathina into the hatchling den "I hope this doesn't end poorly" he whispered to Hathina.

(ninjaed means someone edited the post before and you already responded to the old post)

Hathina rolled her eyes. 'With Vrans giving the speech, its bound to go horrible."

"isn't that kinda harsh" he said but be knew it was mostly true.

Hathina laughed. "he's kind of egotistic. Look how he just assumes leadership over all of us. His elder was there too. She should be taking care of this. Not him."

"You know you got me when you need me," Amanda said with a cute smile. She stayed by Vrans. She looked and made sure no one messed with the dragon she loved.

Vadellia sighed and then she went around and gathered the Eldurs to the hatchling area. She told them that Vrans wanted to have a speach infront of everyone. She knew that the other Elders most likely wanted to beat him badly for what he had done.

"well thats true but he is a pretty good leader you have to admit" he said politely to her.

Hathina shook her head stubbornly. "I disagree. that should be Mac up there.or or.. you."

Mac stood behind Vrans. "I want to speak as well. She was my mentor too and I knew her. Please."

"Me no i'm no leader I'm more a follower then a leader" he said stubbornly. "I agree about Mac but no not me" he said to her.

"Me no i'm no leader I'm more a follower then a leader" he said stubbornly. "I agree about Mac but no not me" he said to her.

"If you say so, but I see a leader in you." she curled her tail around his and layed down, sleeping. Waiting.

Vrans looked at Mac "Yes you can." he nodded. "I had no intention of her dieing like that. She held her end of the deal. I held mine. I did not want to kill. I just wanted to have her see her mistakes.... and she just dies...." he said a tear running down his cheek.

((I find it odd how suddenly the hatchlings seem to side with the elders and um.... where did Vadellia become his mentor?))

Vrans looked at Mac "Yes you can." he nodded. "I had no intention of her dieing like that. She held her end of the deal. I held mine. I did not want to kill. I just wanted to have her see her mistakes.... and she just dies...." he said a tear running down his cheek.

((I find it odd how suddenly the hatchlings seem to side with the elders and um.... where did Vadellia become his mentor?))

*facepalm* stupid Hathina lolz

Mac sighed and choked on his words. "What did you do to her? You tried to rip of her wings and choke her! You are to blame. You killed my mentor and I will never forgive you.:

(grudge holder )

Edited by Arpiana

"Can't you guys give Vrans a brake? He had lost TWO Mentors in ONE day!" Amanda said very loadly. She knew that Vrans didn't care about the first one. She wanted to kill the first one so many times. She was glade that old one was dead. She had Rhia for one training exersize and that was it. She felt bad for stabbing her with her shield, witch still had Rhia's blood on it.

"And For your infomation I have never been Vrans' mentor. I have been Amanda's but not Vrans'" Vadellia said.

Shrem awoke to see Mac talking in an angry tone to Vrans "Whats goin on here" He said to Vrans when he got to him

Edited by dragon_shard123

((Again, for one who was planning to take the cave as well I find it funny how Vrans is suddenly a hated one for seemingly killing the very elder causing the suffering sleep.gif ))

Vrans looked at Mac a bit confused now "I did not choke her. Did you see her neck? Was there blood coming out of her mouth? Was there strain marks on her neck? I promise you when she died I did not touch her. Yes I damaged her wings. That was in the training. She died after that. Vadellia was right there as it happened." he explained "And why are you mad at me anyway? I though you where the one who came up with a plan to take the cave from them." he said "Now I want to stop death from happening. And before it happens again." he said looking away.

{Dang a day and a bit of night ago this was on page one...}

Amanda was getting very protetive of Vrans and so she placed her tail over him.

(mac love Rhia like a mom. He's just going through a hard time. Chill lol. Just cause one dragon gets mad, you aren't instantly hated.)

"The same thing that has always been going on. Death. I wish you would have killed me, not her. I wish she was her, and I was dead." he turned and stumbled away slowly.

Arilou ran to him and tried to get him to speak but he wouldn't. "Ughh he did the same thing when our mother died. He didn't speak until one of the Elders beat him into talking."

Hathina groaned. "Ughh those two? This is not going to be pretty. We should try to sort it out." she pulled herself up.

Edited by Arpiana

"Gez once the top elder is gone, we can get out of this place and all and now look at what you guys want to do. Pritty much stay here and live like nothing happened. What kind of dragon would do such a thing?" Amanda asked. She didn't care if Vrans wanted to say something before her. She was the outspoken, protetive and stuborn hatchling.

"Gez once the top elder is gone, we can get out of this place and all and now look at what you guys want to do. Pritty much stay here and live like nothing happened. What kind of dragon would do such a thing?" Amanda asked. She didn't care if Vrans wanted to say something before her. She was the outspoken, protetive and stuborn hatchling.

mac started to hyperventilate.

Hathina rushed over to him. "Come on. Breathe with me. In out. In out."

Mac started to shake heavily and tears poured out of his eyes. he wailed loudly, as if he were possessed.

(sorry i have a disability and this is what happens so im expressing myself)