Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans looked at the hatchling. "Now there's been a vamp here that we know of." he said though smiled a little. Despite the fact it still looked mostly dead. A new born is a new born.

"Aw he looks so small and frail," Amanda said. Her gardain side of her wanted to protect the little hatchling, even though it feeds on blood.

Vrans looked at Amanda then at the hatchling. "Vamp or not, he's a innocent new born." he said "I think its safe to say who's going to take care of it." he said looking at Amanda. And hoping Mac would not attack him on this as well.

Amanda looked like she had easily accepted the vampire hatchling as her kid, and she had gently and carefully placed it next to her. She was a bit worried though. She wondered if she could teach this vamp not to be a blood lust monster.

The vampire, once he has his full, fell asleep.

Amanda looked like she had easily accepted the vampire hatchling as her kid, and she had gently and carefully placed it next to her. She was a bit worried though. She wondered if she could teach this vamp not to be a blood lust monster.

The vampire, once he has his full, fell asleep.

Mac snarled when it licked Rhia. As it backed off, he settled and turned to Vrans. "Yeah I got a bone to pick. You did kill her and I dislike you. So get away." He picked through the eggs and sighed.

Vrans looked at Mac "And what proof do you have?" Vrans shot back. "Your assuming I killed her. Your looking for any excuse to get mad at me." he said he looked around then came to a decision "You got a bone to pick then so be it. Lets go dig up her body so I can show you exactly what I touched. I gave no blow that would kill her. Either way I don't need you making your self a threat of back stabbing me." he said "Do I need to show you with telepathy? Even though I hardly know how to use it seems you don't believe me id I use words. For someone so keen on starting his own rebellion your very keen on taking your anger out on me suddenly." he said standing up.

Vrans looked at Mac "And what proof do you have?" Vrans shot back. "Your assuming I killed her. Your looking for any excuse to get mad at me." he said he looked around then came to a decision "You got a bone to pick then so be it. Lets go dig up her body so I can show you exactly what I touched. I gave no blow that would kill her. Either way I don't need you making your self a threat of back stabbing me." he said "Do I need to show you with telepathy? Even though I hardly know how to use it seems you don't believe me id I use words. For someone so keen on starting his own rebellion your very keen on taking your anger out on me suddenly." he said standing up.

He stood up and spread his long wings out and stuck out the poisonous barbs on his feet. He really looked like a full grown adult. He hissed. "Don't you dare touch her again. Ever. And how many times do i have to tell you OT LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He let out a roar. He loooked ready to atack.

Vrans looked at Mac "Your the one following me around." he stated. Now that Mac was making him self a visible threat he went into a defensive stance.

((In school now, posts won't be often through out the day))

Vrans looked at Mac "Your the one following me around." he stated. Now that Mac was making him self a visible threat he went into a defensive stance.

((In school now, posts won't be often through out the day))

Cerafina. Amanda's new mentor, rushed in and and darted between the two. "Now that's enough boys! I'm sick of your fighting!!"

he growled and backed down but turned away from him. "I know you aren't cocky, Sayiri. Come on, lets go. It appears I'm following someone who came into the egg cave after me. Growling, he sstarted to pad away.

(ohh ok. i have school at 7 pm to 9 pm so i wont be on then)

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans went back to a sitting position. Mac seemed to be an enemy. He was eager to use what ever he can throw at Vrans. All because Rhia died. Mentor not this was very concerning as he was seeing Mac becoming his maddened mentor. Maddened by her grief, and him not letting go of the very leader his own rebellion would have had to face.

Vrans went back to a sitting position. Mac seemed to be an enemy. He was eager to use what ever he can throw at Vrans. All because Rhia died. Mentor not this was very concerning as he was seeing Mac becoming his maddened mentor. Maddened by her grief, and him not letting go of the very leader his own rebellion would have had to face.

He started to claw at the cave walls. His howls of rage turned into howls of pain and longing. He decided he didn't need to listen to Vrans. He was not the enemy bit he was not an ally either. Anything inbetween was a threat.

{Many would think that mac is agest Vrans and so that is how he could guess}

Amanda growled a bit as the boys awoken up Kadaen, who was starting to cry. "I think that is enough chaos," Amanda said to Mac and Vrans. She didn't favor Vranses side, for once. She was being protective of the little one. She nuzzled Kadaen until he calmed down. "Shh Kadaen, everything will be fine," Amanda said in a soft tone. She conferted Kadaen until he went back asleep.

((Why does he know what Vrans is thinking?))

(He doesn't. They just think alike. They are more alike then they think smile.gif

He sighed. What was the point of living. Even Sayiri was beginning to turn against him. What had he done to make them despise him? Had his hatred for one dragon ruined all of his friendships? He went into the egg cave and clicked his talon against the shells. Smiling as tiny talons clicked back, he drifted off in sleep.

Edited by Arpiana

"Where are we gonna go? I bet that that day glorys parents are sad it's a vampire. To bad their not alive." she watched as Mac clicked the eggs with his talons."ya might break them!"

Kadaen was fast asleep.

"Not to be rude or anything, but how can you tell Kadaen was a day glory?" Amanda asked. She was looking at the few gardain eggs they had. She saw more of Vrans' kind then her kind. She wondered if the mean menotrs would forced her kind to hatch so they could be ungardain like.

"Where are we gonna go? I bet that that day glorys parents are sad it's a vampire. To bad their not alive." she watched as Mac clicked the eggs with his talons."ya might break them!"

"I'm helping them hatch. We can go anywhere we want but we always have to return. We are still chained to this place. The enemy still lives."

"Oh, I know all the eggs in the cave. Rhia used to make me watch them like, forever." Sayiri replied."And I did see that vampire." she turned away to think. That vampire had been here. Sneaky.

Amanda thought that Sayiri was lonny, but she didn't say it. She carefully moved her tail so she could walk, but Kadaen was still on the inside part of her tail, like a little cradle. She smiled at the little baby, and then she got up.

Amanda thought that Sayiri was lonny, but she didn't say it. She carefully moved her tail so she could walk, but Kadaen was still on the inside part of her tail, like a little cradle. She smiled at the little baby, and then she got up.

He wrapped his tail around the back of Sayiri. "Yes, there was, wasn't there?"

Anaya wandered over to the group of hatchlings. They seemed to be having some sort of meeting. She blinked and sat down, wishing to be included.

Name: Souta

Egg hatchling elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: sunrise

Crush/Mate: open

Name: Sassori

Egg hatchling elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: sunset

History: (for both)

Twins hatched from the same egg, Souta and Sassori were both subjected to the same trials as the other hatchlings and were forced to battle other hatchlings in order to survive. The two only survived their first battle through teamwork. The twins are nearly inseperable always fighting alongside eachother and fiercly protective of eachother. Sassori is slightly larger and stronger than her brother and most often leads in what they do while Souta follows obediently behind her. Sassori is more outspoken and aggressive than Souta as well and he tends to be shy and submissive around strangers. But in battles both of them can be quite aggressive fighters though they both have yet to either fly or breathe their first fires.

Edited by Drakossozh

Name: Souta

Egg  hatchling  elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: sunset

Name: Sassori

Egg  hatchling  elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: sunrise

History: (for both)

Twins hatched from the same egg, Souta and Sassori were both subjected to the same trials as the other hatchlings and were forced to battle other hatchlings in order to survive. The two only survived their first battle through teamwork. The twins are nearly inseperable always fighting alongside eachother and fiercly protective of eachother. Sassori is slightly larger and stronger than her brother and most often leads in what they do while Souta follows obediently behind her. Sassori is more outspoken and aggressive than Souta as well and he tends to be shy and submissive around strangers. But in battles both of them can be quite aggressive fighters though they both have yet to either fly or breathe their first fires.

Accepted! smile.gif

Arilou looked at the two twins. "Hi I'm Arilou. Who are you guys? You better vote who should be in the group of leaders. Everyone should."

Edited by Arpiana