Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Sam walked off, bored of waiting for Rhia to be done with training. now to find that darned hatchling. he thought. He would kill that little wyvern if he had to. He saw two bodies in the distance. One bat like and one small. that must be them! Oh, Rhia has to train with her hatchling more. He thought. He walked towards them. there asleep. This'll be easy. he picked up the small Crimson Flare Pygmy. It looked as if he were eating Sayiri. He silently walked away, leaving Mac by himself.

"How much it hurts to what?" he spat again as he waited then charged his shoulder into her chest suddenly to knock her back then jumped and landed on her wings and gripped the joints with his claws. "To kill us? When you can stand there feeding us rats watching us die and beat us and lend to help us one bit!?" he said as he began to try to tear her wings off entirely "I don't care if you don't think I'll understand. What is the purpose of all this?" he growled hind claws tearing at her wing membrans"Untill you can answer that you have no right to fear the very thing you pit many too!" he almost shouted as he gave a few strong yanks on her now damaged wing joints.

((Aka he just tried to dewing her the hard way.))

Sam walked off, bored of waiting for Rhia to be done with training. now to find that darned hatchling. he thought. He would kill that little wyvern if he had to. He saw two bodies in the distance. One bat like and one small. that must be them! Oh, Rhia has to train with her hatchling more. He thought. He walked towards them. there asleep. This'll be easy. he picked up the small Crimson Flare Pygmy. It looked as if he were eating Sayiri. He silently walked away, leaving Mac by himself.

"mac" shifted, missing tthe burning heat of a body underneath his stomach. He sat up as a bright white figure walked away. He crept after it, slowly and silently.

Sam walked on, feeling watched. Every time he turned around, he could only see darkness. Where would he take his hatchling? To Rhia, of course. Rhia would choose the right punishment for her slacking off training. As soon as he reached the cave, he ran to the area Rhia was in. Rhia. Couldn't take care of the Pygmy now- so he put Sayiri under the least suspected bush.

(like means friends like like means something more)

Shrem moved over to Hathina "I hate this place don't you" he growled.

"How much it hurts to what?" he spat again as he waited then charged his shoulder into her chest suddenly to knock her back then jumped and landed on her wings and gripped the joints with his claws. "To kill us? When you can stand there feeding us rats watching us die and beat us and lend to help us one bit!?" he said as he began to try to tear her wings off entirely "I don't care if you don't think I'll understand. What is the purpose of all this?" he growled hind claws tearing at her wing membrans"Untill you can answer that you have no right to fear the very thing you pit many too!" he almost shouted as he gave a few strong yanks on her now damaged wing joints.

((Aka he just tried to dewing her the hard way.))

Rhia threw the hatchling off, out of breath. "Ok I'll tell you. But you must not tell any others! Not even Amanda! Do you hear me?"

Vrans hissed "Alright, maybe this would shed some light on this." he said panting a little but it was clear he had a lot of energy still to spare. Not to mention being fueled by his anger towards the elders. He charged kocking her off her feet and then placed a paw on her neck "Any smart moved and my claws sink in." he hissed "Why are you doing this? I want answers!" he said

Vrans hissed "Alright, maybe this would shed some light on this." he said panting a little but it was clear he had a lot of energy still to spare. Not to mention being fueled by his anger towards the elders. He charged kocking her off her feet and then placed a paw on her neck "Any smart moved and my claws sink in." he hissed "Why are you doing this? I want answers!" he said

"And answers you'll get1 But blab your mouth and I'll kill the one you told, understand!!"

(I'm PMing you so its a secret for the rest of the rpers heheheheh. And I see something happening between Sam and Rhia! I love love lolz)

Hathina growls. "Its so useless here. There is nothing to keep us living for."

While sam was distracted, Mac sneaked into the bush and nudged Sayiri awake. "Shhh." He said quietly and pointed to Sam.

Edited by Arpiana

((Ok))

Vrans hissed and nodded "Very well." he said still keeping his claws in place. If he gets pushed pulled or shoved his claws would sink into the elders neck causing damage and bleeding to the point of death. He clearly was not letting up on this chance.

((u spelt her name right!))

Sayiri awoke. "Hmohut?" she said groggily. She looked around and saw Sam with his mad face."Uh-oh!" she saw what Mac meant. She got up immediately.

Sam watched as Rhia told Vrans the secret. Of course, he didn't hear. Or at least he tried not to hear.

"Why don't we just go?" Shrem asked Hathina. "all of us together could bust out of here" he said an idea forming in his mind

Vadellia, who was watching all of it, was watching every move that Vrans did. She sighed when she saw Rhia get herself into trouble. She could hear every word the two said.

Vadellia, who was watching all of it, was watching every move that Vrans did. She sighed when she saw Rhia get herself into trouble. She could hear every word the two said.

Hathina sighed. "Its no use. We would die. But you.. would run away with me?" She blushed and smiled up at him.

(Pm sent)

Rhia sighed. "now do you understand??"

Vrans growled but removed his claws from her neck. "Could you not inform us of this? This would give the others a reason to survive. A reason to live. Right now you got us penned up and dieing. How can you train a dieing army?" he asked eye's narrowed "I maybe young and half your size. But I can see this is no way to train a army. Your breeding resent, and hate. And I can figure out where that can lead. What will you do when you trained up enough of us, and instead of taking on the enemy we turn on you?" he asked staring right into her eye's "Why do you insist on training us like this? When you could provide us with a decent reason to live and train for?" he asked.

Vrans growled but removed his claws from her neck. "Could you not inform us of this? This would give the others a reason to survive. A reason to live. Right now you got us penned up and dieing. How can you train a dieing army?" he asked eye's narrowed "I maybe young and half your size. But I can see this is no way to train a army. Your breeding resent, and hate. And I can figure out where that can lead. What will you do when you trained up enough of us, and instead of taking on the enemy we turn on you?" he asked staring right into her eye's "Why do you insist on training us like this? When you could provide us with a decent reason to live and train for?" he asked.

"We tried. We were kind and honest but when the time came they were soft and weak! I lost my son!" Her voice turned hard and cold.

Hathina punched him playfully on the chest and pinned him down, giggling.

Shrem flared his wings up and managed to push her off and he held her down with his tail "Give up" he said with a smile.

Shrem flared his wings up and managed to push her off and he held her down with his tail "Give up" he said with a smile.

"Never." Her aura distracted him and she flipped him over and fell to the ground laughing, disturbing other hatchlings

Vrans glared at her "You lost your son. And you costed many more there friends and loved ones!" he shot back "Fights to the death only slows training down. Look at your wing joints. Should you have been weaker I would have torn them from your back. One death justifiys the suffering of many others?" he asked starting to pace around her "I see why you want to train an army. How ever your methods are only going to breed a army that will attack you!" he said in her face "Look at my old mentor. He died from the very army your trying to train, look at your belly and back. How can you fight when your own forces are weakening you?" he asked. "One death, is nothing compared to all the deaths you have forced in this very cave. Imagin if all the mothers of all the hatchlings you ordered there deaths by pitting them against each other would feel if they knew and came here." he said "How would they all feel? We lose friends, loved ones, we think where in a death zone. Either death or become one of you. And coming from one of them, I can say to us you, our mentors and trainers, are monsters. Do you honestly think we want to serve such?" he asked then sat down in front of her "I would suggest you change your ways before you breed enough resentment to kill you." he said.

Amanda awoken from her sleep. She looked at her wounds, they were healing nicely. She got up, able to stand. She streached and yawned.

Shrem started laughing "ha your pretty resourceful" he said laughing. He flared his wings to there maximum length and re-pinned her with his left wing "now do you give up" he said.

Vrans glared at her "You lost your son. And you costed many more there friends and loved ones!" he shot back "Fights to the death only slows training down. Look at your wing joints. Should you have been weaker I would have torn them from your back. One death justifiys the suffering of many others?" he asked starting to pace around her "I see why you want to train an army. How ever your methods are only going to breed a army that will attack you!" he said in her face "Look at my old mentor. He died from the very army your trying to train, look at your belly and back. How can you fight when your own forces are weakening you?" he asked. "One death, is nothing compared to all the deaths you have forced in this very cave. Imagin if all the mothers of all the hatchlings you ordered there deaths by pitting them against each other would feel if they knew and came here." he said "How would they all feel? We lose friends, loved ones, we think where in a death zone. Either death or become one of you. And coming from one of them, I can say to us you, our mentors and trainers, are monsters. Do you honestly think we want to serve such?" he asked then sat down in front of her "I would suggest you change your ways before you breed enough resentment to kill you." he said.

Rhia let tears fall from her eyes."You remind me so much of him. My little Cody. My son... " she layed down on the ground and her breathing became rapid and raspy. It slowed down and it appeared she was calming down. "You Vrans, you and the others. Make them change. And fight for the right side. Please. I'm so sor-" Hey breathing slowed to a stop and her eyes became cold and unblinking. Rhia, head Elder and leader of all that was to come, was dead.

Sam watched as Rhia slowly stopped seeking. He ran into the field, shoving Vrans out of the way."RHIA!" he yelled. He howled, as if to call the other elders. He turned around to Vrans."WHAT DID YOU DO?" his eyes moved around in search of a killer."DID YOU...?" he seemed as if he was a hellfire wyvern. Sam knew he couldn't make her alive again. It was one of his limits as a white dragon. He banged his head on the ground and started cursing.

Edited by girlfairy76

Vadellia heard every word and therefore she didn't attack Vrans. She picked him up with her teath and walked him to the healer. She didn't say anything to him.