Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Hathina came ina nd pumped hard on her chest, breathing into her mouth, pumping and pumping. Rhia finally coughed slowly. She had managed to save her. "Sam, I love you." She cosed her eyes again and died, once and for all. hathina shook her head. "That was all the life left in her."

Vrans was taken back by her sudden change of heart. And her sudden death. this caught him off guard as she died. So she was driven by her grief by the looks of it. He felt Vadellia pick him up and carry him to the healer. He looked at her "Inform the other elders I'm taking charge. You heard her so you know what I mean." he said with a sigh he looked at Amanda "That did not go to plan. But.... Rhia is dead.... from what she told me, she was driven by grief. I'll inform everyone the details all at once. Inform Mac and the other hatchlings." he said wanting to get started right away.

Vrans was taken back by her sudden change of heart. And her sudden death. this caught him off guard as she died. So she was driven by her grief by the looks of it. He felt Vadellia pick him up and carry him to the healer. He looked at her "Inform the other elders I'm taking charge. You heard her so you know what I mean." he said with a sigh he looked at Amanda "That did not go to plan. But.... Rhia is dead.... from what she told me, she was driven by grief. I'll inform everyone the details all at once. Inform Mac and the other hatchlings." he said wanting to get started right away.

"Mac" walked in. "That's alright. Just tell the Elders. I'm sure they will understand. No one has to be in charge. not anymore." He looked down at the poor dead creature. why? WHy did she have to die like this?

Hathina came ina nd pumped hard on her chest, breathing into her mouth, pumping and pumping. Rhia finally coughed slowly. She had managed to save her. "Sam, I love you." She cosed her eyes again and died, once and for all. hathina shook her head. "That was all the life left in her."

Sam stared at Hathina."Go away." he said to Hathina."I'll dig the hole." he didn't know how, but he would. Sam pawed the ground as if it were going to crumble itself."How do you dig...?" he asked Hathina. He had no idea. After all, he is a clean dragon.

Sayiri watched as Sam pawed the ground."Is he stupid?" the death of Rhia was very sudden, but more was that Rhia loved Sam. that's probably why he didn't get punished whe. He came late...

"Vrans you are not going anywhere. Amanda gather up the hatchlings. You would be save from the other elders, not Vrans," Vadellia said.

Amanda nodded and she went around to all of the hatchlings. She told them that Rhia was dead and that Vrans needs to talk with each and every one of them. Once she was done she headed back to Vrans.

Sam stared at Hathina."Go away." he said to Hathina."I'll dig the hole." he didn't know how, but he would. Sam pawed the ground as if it were going to crumble itself."How do you dig...?" he asked Hathina. He had no idea. After all, he is a clean dragon.

Sayiri watched as Sam pawed the ground."Is he stupid?" the death of Rhia was very sudden, but more was that Rhia loved Sam. that's probably why he didn't get punished whe. He came late...

Hathina sighed. "its a cave. Bury her outside of it. The ground out their is more suited for burying."

"ok." Sam squeezed under Rhia's dead body, and he started walking towards the outside of the cave. Once he got there, he pawed the ground again."Really, how do you dig?" his tail scratched his head.

Sayiri turned towards Mac."You don't have an elder anymore!" she cheered.

Vrans looked at Mac "No leader.... then we'll start having one. I don't think many of the elders will change there methods with out being watched. And I will explain what I told Rhia. Try to get them to see why they need to change." he said standing up "I want everyone hatchling and elder in the hatchling area when I'm patched up. Once there all there and I'm ready it's going to be a long talk." he said. "For everyone sake, with what I know, I need to repair damage."

"ok." Sam squeezed under Rhia's dead body, and he started walking towards the outside of the cave. Once he got there, he pawed the ground again."Really, how do you dig?" his tail scratched his head.

Sayiri turned towards Mac."You don't have an elder anymore!" she cheered.

"Mac" only blinked. he was not happy. Not at all. Rhia wasn't supposed to die. Not like this. "Lucky me."

(I'm gonna drop another twist soon haha)

Edited by Arpiana

"I was there for every word, I'll back you up Vrans. For now pray the other Elders don't try to kill you, or kill Amanda in front of you," Vadellia said. She sat down, but she was being protecive with Vrans.

Amanda snuggled around Vrans. "So what made that old hag choke?"

Sayiri sighed."Yet, Joy comes with Sadness this time." she said."She didnt need to die. It's not the fault of anyone. Yet, she can still visit dreams can't she?" Sayiri didn't know what she was saying. They just came out."I think... I want to hold a Ceremony. Not the happy kind. What do you call them? Anyway, I will speak." Sayiri really didn't want to. "Tis the season to be in the middle." she bounded away, her head drooping.

"I was there for every word, I'll back you up Vrans. For now pray the other Elders don't try to kill you, or kill Amanda in front of you," Vadellia said. She sat down, but she was being protecive with Vrans.

Amanda snuggled around Vrans. "So what made that old hag choke?"

"Mac" snarled. "Call her that one more time. i dare you or I'll=" He looked at Amanda harshly.

Arilou stood in front of him "Oh no you don't. Calm down brother."

Hathina looked into his eyes. "Vrans killed her."

Edited by Arpiana

"Sorry Mac, I didn't mean to offand you," Amanda said she gave puppy eyes to show she was sorry. Edited by polos1993

Vrans nodded as he waited to get patched. He nodded when Vadellia spoke. "thanks, I know I will need it." he said then sighed when Amanda ask what happened more or less. "The training session started, I did some damage then I was able to pry some information out. She then showed me why there doing what there doing. I can see why they are training us but I tried to get her to see how wrong they where going about it. After a lot of talking she said I reminded her of her son..... then died with out me lifting a claw there." he explained "Your old mentor saw the whole thing." he looked at Hathina "Her grief killed her. If you look my claws only marked her wings. Not her neck or heart or belly." he said.

"Sorry Mac, I didn't mean to offand you," Amanda said she gave puppy eyes to show she was sorry.

"Mac" turned away. "I hate this place. Its so washed up. But no one seems to give a f**ck."

(sorry for the profanity but its a line from a song)

"He killed her heart."

Edited by Arpiana

"The belly wound she had was from me," Amanda said. "So greaf did it? Not a way for most dragons to die from."

"Now there will be a lot of work that needs to be done. Lots of stuff that needs to change. Let us hope this will not hinder us more then what is expected," Vadellia said.

When the healer did not show he sighed "Alright, Vadellia, can you help round everyone up? We need to do this before too much confusion spreads." he said "And that we don't get a full scale attack with in this very cave. I want to avoid more death." he said. "Everyone else, meet me in the hatchlings area. I have some news to report. And from now on, things are going to be diffrent." he said loud enough for everyone in the surrounding area to hear him in the cave.

"The belly wound she had was from me," Amanda said. "So greaf did it? Not a way for most dragons to die from."

"Now there will be a lot of work that needs to be done. Lots of stuff that needs to change. Let us hope this will not hinder us more then what is expected," Vadellia said.

"Mac' let tears fall from his face. He began to see loud so everyone could hear him. His voic was like an angel's, soft yet firm. You could hear the ain it it echoing. Through the cave.

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut

My weakness is that I care too much

And my scars remind me that the past is real

I tear my heart open just to feel

Drunk and I'm feeling down

And I just wanna be alone

I'm pissed cause you came around

Why don't you just go home

Cause you channel all your pain

And I can't help you fix yourself

You're making me insane

All I can say is

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut

My weakness is that I care too much

And our scars remind us that the past is real

I tear my heart open just to feel

I tried to help you once

Against my own advice

I saw you going down

But you never realized

That you're drowning in the water

So I offered you my hand

Compassions in my nature

Tonight is our last stand

I'm hurt and I'm feeling down

And I just wanna be alone

You shouldn't ever come around

Why don't you just go home?

Cause you're drowning in the water

And I tried to grab your hand

And I left my heart open

But you didn't understand

But you didn't understand

Go fix yourself

I can't help you fix yourself

But at least I can say I tried

I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life

I can't help you fix yourself

But at least I can say I tried

I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life

"Negitive ghost rider. You would get attacked by the other elders without me around. Face it, you need me with you," Vadellia said.

Amanda sighed. She looked blue, and not just because her scales are blue and gray. She looked over at the Elders, besides Vadellia. They were around Rhia.

They both heard Mac's song. Vadellia only teared up while Amanda was full out crying.

Edited by polos1993

"Negitive ghost rider. You would get attacked by the other elders without me around. Face it, you need me with you," Vadellia said.

Amanda sighed. She looked blue, and not just because her scales are blue and gray. She looked over at the Elders, besides Vadellia. They were around Rhia.

(ahhh I'm crying in RL!!!)

Hathina curled up around Shrem and just let it all out, sobbing and wailing.