Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans looked down and looked like he wanted to just run away. "Guys! We can't leave. Thats part of why I need to do the speaking till the info is out. Now please." he said "I'll see you guys in the hatchling's area in the morning. For now.... no ones in any mood to listen it seems." he said curling up. For such a young one like him, and so much happening, he did not feel well right now. He leaned on to Amanda for support. Not that he needed physicle but he was only so old.

((gtg for the night. night guys))

Vrans looked down and looked like he wanted to just run away. "Guys! We can't leave. Thats part of why I need to do the speaking till the info is out. Now please." he said "I'll see you guys in the hatchling's area in the morning. For now.... no ones in any mood to listen it seems." he said curling up. For such a young one like him, and so much happening, he did not feel well right now. He leaned on to Amanda for support. Not that he needed physicle but he was only so old.

((gtg for the night. night guys))

Night night!!

"Listen Rhia herself impointed Vrans as the leader. I highly doubt that a young one such as he is would be able to handle the challage so he needs everyones help. I was there, I know what Rhia had said to Vrans when she spoke to him last," Vadellia said. She gave a glare at those who would not listen. "If you guys don't want to do what Rhia wanted done then so be it. It's not anyone elses fualt for your choices, those choices are YOURS alone. I have to be the hard one, but it seems like it is needed!"

Amanda curled up around Vrans. She was his mental protector, and he was her physical protector. She loved him for him, not because of what he did, or what would he be. She gave a glare at the crowed.

(when i said that, I said Vrans and the others! i didnt want him as leader or anyone else and im getting very upset they were supposed to team together not lissten to him In fact. I really hate where this roleplay went. I started good but the plot got ruined.)

Edited by Arpiana

{I deleted the post My brain is at it's limmit. I gotta go sleep.}

((It seems I get left out a lot. :l Oh, and Arpiana? You don't need to double post. Put all your characters' and OoC stuff in one post. It cuts down on wasted space and double posting can get you a warn.))

Zalazak, curled up in her cold little cave, was not content. No matter how hard she tried, she could not force herself to go to sleep. Instead she stared motionlessly at the wall of her little cave, lost in her own thought. It's not like I have much to lose...

((Jeez you guys post fast! I just had to read through about five pages since my last post xd.png ))

Anaya finally got back to the hatchlings cave, stomach feeling like a hollow pit. She managed to drink some water, but it did nothing for her hunger. Letting out a sigh, she layed down in a corner and tried to forget about her rumbling stomach.

(when i said that, I said Vrans and the others! i didnt want him as leader or anyone else and im getting very upset they were supposed to team together not lissten to him In fact. I really hate where this roleplay went. I started good but the plot got ruined.)

((All these events happened in one day. Stuff is bound to not go according to plan as you got more then just your self RP'ing. Stuff is left up to RP'ers and there characters interpretation. You can't expect everything in a RP to follow a plan to the dot. Just plain does not work that way.))

((All these events happened in one day. Stuff is bound to not go according to plan as you got more then just your self RP'ing. Stuff is left up to RP'ers and there characters interpretation. You can't expect everything in a RP to follow a plan to the dot. Just plain does not work that way.))

(I know but mac and my characters are putting up a fight)

((Right now Vrans just wants to tell everyone the news and stuff all at once. He does not want to repeat his story 15 times lol. Plus he knows he's young and well.... lots is happening. He wants to try to end the death happening in the cave to start off with. Basically reform it. But with the way Mac is behaving I hardly think he's going to entrust it to him. Reasons I think ya know))

((Right now Vrans just wants to tell everyone the news and stuff all at once. He does not want to repeat his story 15 times lol. Plus he knows he's young and well.... lots is happening. He wants to try to end the death happening in the cave to start off with. Basically reform it. But with the way Mac is behaving I hardly think he's going to entrust it to him. Reasons I think ya know))

(its not his to entrust)

((Maybe not but currently is. As he's the only hatchling with the needed information.))

((Maybe not but currently is. As he's the only hatchling with the needed information.))

(True yes. Go ahead and say it)

((So.... kind of time skip to the point where everyone is meeting up and such so he can say it?

Derp, yes, no?))

Edited by little lost dragon

Amanda was snuggling Vrans as she fell asleep. She hoped that Vrans would not get into a ton of trouble. She would still protect him as much as she could.

((So.... kind of time skip to the point where everyone is meeting up and such so he can say it?

Derp, yes, no?))

(yep just skip to it. derpy)

((Ok, will post when able. Most likely when break happens *points to line by link in my sig))

Vrans looked at everyone in the area. He was frightened. Scared. Speaking to everyone and informing them what he was informed. Let them know escape to the out side was going to get them killed. As well as the fact they all think he killed the elder. He looked at Amanda and Vadellia then took a deep breath in.

"As you know Rhia is dead. However I did NOT deal the killing blow. She showed me why where being trained. However her ways where flawed.... and badly. I questioned her on them. Then she told me her son had died. Thanks to a enemy out side this cave. From what I was told we need to train to eventually take on a enemy that has confined all of us to this cave. The Elders training us have a reason to train us. There methods do not exuse them though." he said "When Rhia died. She wanted change. I'm no leader, and I know more then half of you want me dead. But what I want to do is stop the suffering." he said then paused to let that sink in. "Training will continue for our safety, but the methods will no longer involve death of our friends. Nor will the use of other types will be used." he said "Punishment methods will also change." he said

He looked at everyone hoping he was not going to get torn to pieces later today.

Edited by little lost dragon

Sayiri watched as Mac accused Vrans."It isn't his fault! It's no ones! Rhia let all the hatchlings attack her!" Sayiri knew that Mac would think she was on Vrans side, but she hoped it was the right thing.

~~~

Sam stared at the ground. He got a stick and poked the ground. Nothing happened. He got a leaf and poked it. Again nothing. Sam got irritated. He faced a small sapling and whacked it with his tail.

((We had a time skip. Everyones now in the hatchling area with Vrans doing the explaining.))

{Okay time skip}

Amanda was awake to hear what Vrans had to say. She nodded when he looked back at her.

Vadellia yawned and just watched Vrans.

{edit woot 320th post of the RP}

Edited by polos1993

((except Sayiri. And she's telling that to Mac))

Mac turned to her, obviously hurt. "I thought you would understand but you don't. I thought you cared but you never did." He approached Vrans. "I don't like you. I don't forgive you. But I will fight by your side. Not for you or for anyone here. For Rhia. We aren't brothers. we aren't friends."

Wheewww, /i know this is off topic, but who here hates being egg locked???

Edited by Arpiana

((Eerrrmmm ok.... who's time skipped? Cause I'm getting confused. I'v timed skipped so I'll be posting in the current time my char is in. Not in multyple time zones.))

Sayiri walked up to Mac."Don't talk to me like that. I know you think that I'm small, and I depend on bigger dragons. But no, your wrong. I have my own life. And it's no ones fault." Sayiri said. She felt like she was flaming inside. She couldn't breathe fire on Mac! She turned away from Mac and stomped away.

((Lola's. Emotionality x3))

(You did, but I marked it just incase someone who doesn't like to read your {IDK why} would see it in mine}

Amanda was starting to get annoyed by Mac. The hatchlings that Vrans and her had named. She walked over to them both. "Mac please try to understand where Vrans is comming from. He knows the lost of friends, and all of that. He lost two mentors in one day. Can you please try to give him a brake?" Amanda asked.

(edit: I also hate being egged locked}

Edited by polos1993