Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"So like a group that was voted in?" Amanda asked. She looked at Vrans.

Vadellia sighed, "I'll show it to you, but no one else may look in. I am sorry, but that would cause everyone more reason to distrust elders," Vadellia said to Vrans.

Vrans nodded "Mind if we have it as a group voted in? Like a party of both hatchlings and elders?" he asked the small group that seemed to be around him "I think the crowd is getting a little restless.... I need to say something soon." he said "The elders and hatchlings would make both sides are covered." he explained. He looked at Vadellia and nodded. "Right after this is ready." he said wanting to work out the fine details.

"So like a group that was voted in?" Amanda asked. She looked at Vrans.

Vadellia sighed, "I'll show it to you, but no one else may look in. I am sorry, but that would cause everyone more reason to distrust elders," Vadellia said to Vrans.

"Mac" nodded. "I say that the vote has to be for an Elder. Hatchlings can't rule. And I want to be an Elder. I'm old enough. But after the voting. So no votes for me. That's why Rhia started being Vrans's mentor instead of mine."

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans nodded "Alright, Sam, your the vote keeper for now. Amanda, you get everyone ready to vote. Explain how the vote will work. Shrem, you get the rock's ready. Get our names into a rock each. Set them up so each one can put a scratch into the cave floor by our names and who ever else wants to be voted in." he said "Mac, make sure there has to be a mix of hatchlings and elders. The hatchlings not too young but they have to be in the party. I want both sides of this cave to have a say in what happens." he said. "That sound good to you guys?" he asked

((Heading home from school soon. Will be around a hour till I can post again. Cya guys soon))

Edited by little lost dragon

Sam nodded."Kay." he watched as everyone got into order."You say when to start." he nodded at Vrans. Then he looked at Mac. He walked up to him."Hey... You ok about...y know...." he looked out of the cave. He didn't want to say her name. It would probably upset Mac.

"yes sir" Shrem said he flew around the cave collecting rocks that weren't to big but not to small ether. Once he had collected enough rocks he went to the voting area and placed his pile on the ground. "Hey Vrans can I announce who wins the voting" he yelled. He started hollowing out a boulder nearby with his claws and the horns on his head while waiting for an answer.

Edited by dragon_shard123

Sam nodded."Kay." he watched as everyone got into order."You say when to start." he nodded at Vrans. Then he looked at Mac. He walked up to him."Hey... You ok about...y know...." he looked out of the cave. He didn't want to say her name. It would probably upset Mac.

He nodded the nshook his head. "No, and I never will be. she was murdered."

"yes sir" Shrem said he flew around the cave collecting rocks that weren't to big but not to small ether. Once he had collected enough rocks he went to the voting area and placed his pile on the ground. "Hey Vrans can I announce who wins the voting" he yelled. He started hollowing out a boulder nearby with his claws and the horns on his head while waiting for an answer.

Hathina nodded. "Yeah! You don't need his permission! He isn't our leader. Plus, its harmless." She intwined her tail with Shrem's.

Sam signed and drooped his head. He shook his head."No,no. The other one." Truly, He did feel sad about Rhia. After learning she had liked him. That's probably why she didn't punish for being late."Ya know... The one you had fight a with. My old hatchling >_>"

"I know but between you and me he has the loudest mouth so everyone can hear and I want to know if its ok with them" he whispered to her.

Sam signed and drooped his head. He shook his head."No,no. The other one." Truly, He did feel sad about Rhia. After learning she had liked him. That's probably why she didn't punish for being late."Ya know... The one you had fight a with. My old hatchling >_>"

"No, I'll never be okay about taht either. This Cave is all I have left. these hatclings and Elders are I have left. And I'm going to do what it takes to protect them. then I'll die of grief and pain the same way." HE said nonchalantly.

"hmm.... Unless." Sam smirked. "I'll be back. Can't ya have second chances?" he walked off towards the nest. Sam could see Sayiri asleep. He picked her up and walked into the cave. He walked into a quiet part."Hey Sayari.... RHIA'S HERE TO KILL YOU!" Sayari woke with a start."RHIa?!?! wHERE?!?!" Sayari looked around. She saw Mac."Oh.... It's you." Sam whispered to her,"Hey. just give him a second chance." Sayari huffed."Fine. Hey Mac! I didn't mean what I said back there....."

"hmm.... Unless." Sam smirked. "I'll be back. Can't ya have second chances?" he walked off towards the nest. Sam could see Sayiri asleep. He picked her up and walked into the cave. He walked into a quiet part."Hey Sayari.... RHIA'S HERE TO KILL YOU!" Sayari woke with a start."RHIa?!?! wHERE?!?!" Sayari looked around. She saw Mac."Oh.... It's you." Sam whispered to her,"Hey. just give him a second chance." Sayari huffed."Fine. Hey Mac! I didn't mean what I said back there....."

He looked at her. "Don't call me that. And I meant everything I said. You just don't know how beautiful you are. You are my world. And you know what they say, its a small world after all." He rushed to her and wrapped his wings around her, soaking up the warmth.

(Thank YOU Sam! Lolz)

Edited by Arpiana

"Well I have to give you some name." Sayari said. She smiled and hugged back. Sam smiled."Oh love~" Sam said."Like you've ever had any." Sayari replied?"Ya know, it's hard to hug you with your big wings, since I'm so small."

"Well I have to give you some name." Sayari said. She smiled and hugged back. Sam smiled."Oh love~" Sam said."Like you've ever had any." Sayari replied?"Ya know, it's hard to hug you with your big wings, since I'm so small."

He laughed. "No, you don't. I'm just... me. well when you're an adult your wings will be bigger." He smiled. Everything was better now. Will, almost. But hey, when was it ever perfect?

Vrans nodded "Alright." he looked at the crowd again "Where setting things up for the vote. There will be a mix of older hatchlings with the elders for a group to lead us all. The group will all have equal say in everything. If one wants to do something the others have to agree to it before it can happen." he explained then heard Shrem "Sure yes you can." he said to answer his question. He looked around "I'm stepping down now. Only time you should see me again like this is with others if I get voted in." he said. He looked at Vadellia to lead to the pygmys. He hugged Amanda again before getting up.

Vrans nodded "Alright." he looked at the crowd again "Where setting things up for the vote. There will be a mix of older hatchlings with the elders for a group to lead us all. The group will all have equal say in everything. If one wants to do something the others have to agree to it before it can happen." he explained then heard Shrem "Sure yes you can." he said to answer his question. He looked around "I'm stepping down now. Only time you should see me again like this is with others if I get voted in." he said. He looked at Vadellia to lead to the pygmys. He hugged Amanda again before getting up.

he stepped down and headed into the crowd to chat with some of the hatchlings. After all, he would e an Elder soon. He might mentor one of this little guys.

Arilou placed her vote on a leaf and dropped it on the pile and smiled as others started to do so. A few names were scribbled in messy handwriting.

Hathina voted as well.

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda voted, though she had only voted for Vrans. She wanted him to succed. She did that while he was with Vadellia.

Vadellia nodded and quickly, so the little ones who can't do high speed couldn't follow her. She knew Vrans would most likely keep up with her.

"That means me! I'm a pygmy! See ya." she said to the BBW. She ran over to Vadellia."I'm ready!" she said. Sam walked up. He would make sure there were no double-voting.

Vrans took off after Vadellia. Using his wings he caught up "So what exacly do you guys do to the pygyms?" he asked "Or used to do?" he asked "Last I saw them they where living limp training fodder for you guys." he said as they went to the spot.

"Most of the Elders use Pymes for training. Rhia liked to throw them at hatchlings. You can even ask Amanda on that one. I never had used pymes, and I never will," Vadellia said. She sighed as she showed him the cage of Pymes. "You wondered where Rhia got so many pymes right? She got them from here."

Vrans looked at the cage and went up to it. He looked around the area "where's the key to freeing them?" he asked. "I'm Vrans. YOur safe now." he said to the trapped ones "You'll be free to help us in defending this cave." he said "Where having a vote for leader ship. YOur free to join the vote once I can let you out of here." he said hoping the little ones could hear him "Rhia is dead. And with her the old ways of this place." he said.

"More Pygmies!" Sayari said as she saw the cage."Oh no!" she walked up to the cage. She wanted to be with them. Her kind. She was small enough to fit through the cage bars. As she slipped in, she didnt know how to get out."It's tight in here... Hey! Are my parents here???" Sayari squeezed inbetween Pygmies.