Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Souta and Sassori had been a little way off from the rest of the hatchlings when Arilou approached them. The twins both turned towards the other dragon in unison as she asked them who they were.

Sassori lifted her head high and spoke while Souta remained silent behind his sister. "I am Sassori and this is my brother Souta."

Souta bowed his head submissively when his name was mentioned.

"And we are not familiar with most of the others here so a vote from one of us may be missplaced. By the way, who are you?" Sassori continued, flicking her tail to the side.

((*Points to banner* HEY IT'S ZALAZAK! biggrin.gif))

Giving up the mental battle, Zalazak decided to join the noisy hatchlings. She jumped down from her ledge and followed the sound of many different and unfamiliar voices. Everyone seemed involved with.... something. Her gaze wandered over to a Thunder hatchling who seemed to be left out. Feeling a pang of sympathy, she trotted over to the lone hatchling. "Hey," she began, giving her shoulder a small tap. "What's your name?" she asked gently. Zalazak had around another million questions or so, but decided not to bombard the hatchling with her curiosities. Her blue and orange scales were filled with dirt from her trying to sleep, losing their brilliant shine. She quickly shook them out and sat down next to the Thunder, somewhat embarrassed.

Edited by UmbreWulf

((*Points to banner* HEY IT'S ZALAZAK! biggrin.gif))

Giving up the mental battle, Zalazak decided to join the noisy hatchlings. She jumped down from her ledge and followed the sound of many different and unfamiliar voices. Everyone seemed involved with.... something. Her gaze wandered over to a Thunder hatchling who seemed to be left out. Feeling a pang of sympathy, she trotted over to the lone hatchling. "Hey," she began, giving her shoulder a small tap. "What's your name?" she asked gently. Zalazak had around another million questions or so, but decided not to bombard the hatchling with her curiosities. Her blue and orange scales were filled with dirt from her trying to sleep, losing their brilliant shine. She quickly shook them out and sat down next to the Thunder, somewhat embarrassed.

(Yeah it is!! Hope you like it. Its 56 layers. Made myself. Took quite a while.)

Vrans sighed when Mac left. He heard the other hatchling that seemed to be very much scatter brained, not to mention impulsive. He watched Amanda head off. He looked at Vadellia and shook his head "There freed from the pain, and now they act as if they wanted the pain." he said "Acting like I murdered her in cold blood, now Mac... I know he does not want the name but there's nothing else to call him, now Mac is behaving like I killed someone he cared for. Even though if his idea of a rebellion had gone through she would have been killed anyway...... why are they acting like this?" he asked. With Amanda walking off he did not really have anyone else to ask.

"Most would perfer physical pain over mental pain any day. If it caused mental damange, then they would prefer physical damge. It is something that most dragons take a guess at," Vadellia said. She saw Amanda walk away, with a baby vampire on her shield. "Great looks like Amanda wants something to protect but she would most likely let the hatchling feed off of her. Vampires are blood suckers. They need blood to servive."

Vrans sighed "Mental pain happened when ever we lost a friend." he said shaking his head. Then when she mentioned Amanda and allowing the vamp to feed off her he looked at her eye's concerned "Protecting alright..... feeding off her though?" he asked "When you elders go to hunt again.... or grab your food from where ever you get it, make sure there's blood in a few for it. I don't want her risking her self to feed it." he said.

"That maynot be enough though. Most vampires have a blood lust. Knowing Amanda just as well as you, I am sure she'll try to make the vampire to only drink blood when needed, and from either those who are willing to give blood, and things we hunt, Vadellia said.

Amanda yawned and she curled up. She had Kadaen next to her, garding him as she fell asleep.

Vrans sighed "And with out being a vamp how do you know when they need to feed and when they are good?" he asked concerned. "Blood lust means you won't care who your killing or feeding on." he said not too keen at all of it feeding on her.

"There are some that managed to learn it the differeance, but it is rare," Vadellia said. She yawned as it was getting very late.

Vrans just could not shake the image of Amanda dead because the small vamp sucked to much blood. "I don't just don't want to risk losing her..... she's all I got still. With most of everyone seemingly suddenly against me...." he started looking down "I'm half expecting to be banished from the cave. I know some liked what I said..... but if there's too many like Mac there all hating me for freeing them...." he said. He was too young to not know not to think the worst in these situations.

"Don't think Amanda is that much of an idoit for her to be dead by the little vamp, but I was just saying it's something she would do," Vadellia said. She yawned again.

Vrans looked at Vadellia "I'm not saying it being a fault of her own." he said then shook his head. "I need rest I guess. To much is happening and I'm getting away with my self." he said starting to head towards Amanda. "I just hope I can wake up later." he said with his fear of being killed by an Elder or by Mac or something.

"Have a good night," Vadellia said as she went to where she use to sleep.

Vrans nodded and went to Amanda. He curled up around her and sighed. He rested his head on his for arms and closed his eye's to go to sleep.

Vrans nodded and went to Amanda. He curled up around her and sighed. He rested his head on his for arms and closed his eye's to go to sleep.

(Lo the small hatchling is Hathina turned upside down. Shes a loon)

Arilou laughed and swished her tail. It was true she was attractive, for a water dragon. "I'm Arilou! Its nice to meet you!"

he tapped his foot against Vran's head gently but firmly, as if to wake him.

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans looked up after being woken by tapping to see (You did not say who) waking him. He blinked a few times then sat up careful to to wake Amanda. He looked at (?) and waited with what seemed to be sad eye's. He still thought he was a dead one at some point.

((@ Arpiana Um did Arilou ever respond to Sassori and souta?))

Yeah honey, up above.

(It was Mac)

Mac sighed and tossed him an eagle. "Here. Take it. I've been think and... I'm not mad at you anymore. I still think you killed Rhia. And it makes me want to hate you. But the again, I did kill yOur mentor. So we are almost even. Almost." He slapped him lightly with his tail and smiled. "There we go."

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans looked at the eagle then back at Mac as he spoke. He listened to what he had to say and felt the slap. He smiled a little "Alright, and thanks for the eagle." he said glad Mac was not about to kill him like he seemed to a short bit ago. He bit into the bird and ate. After he finished the couple of mouthfuls he swallowed again. "I forgot.... wait.... i never had this before. It tastes much better then rats." he said happily.

Vrans looked at the eagle then back at Mac as he spoke. He listened to what he had to say and felt the slap. He smiled a little "Alright, and thanks for the eagle." he said glad Mac was not about to kill him like he seemed to a short bit ago. He bit into the bird and ate. After he finished the couple of mouthfuls he swallowed again. "I forgot.... wait.... i never had this before. It tastes much better then rats." he said happily.

"Yeah it's pretty great. Stole some from an Elder once. Took quite a beating for that one." He let his body fall down with a chuckle. He seemed so mature, so normal.

Vrans smiled a bit again. "Well the good thing is, we all get decent food now.... where ever it comes from." he said "Speaking of which, you have any idea where the elders got there food? Its not like they can hunt out side all they want. Head out side and your lucky to return with your scales from what I was told." he said.

Vrans smiled a bit again. "Well the good thing is, we all get decent food now.... where ever it comes from." he said "Speaking of which, you have any idea where the elders got there food? Its not like they can hunt out side all they want. Head out side and your lucky to return with your scales from what I was told." he said.

Mac sat up. "Here's the thing. The enemy, Aka, our rulers gave us the food in return for hatchlings. Our strongest ones always go to them. Which is why must of us, are runts."

Vrans looked at him "So we trade life for food....." he muttered, he suddenly felt bad for eating the eagle like he just did. Had he had known what food could mean in the next while. "Food could be scarce then in the near future. Either that or I break a promise I made today." he said looking around "We need to make out food stores last. Us hatchlings are used to poor meals. We may need to head back to that amount. Same with the elders. Though since there adults they need a bit more." he said looking around as he thought and spoke then paused "..... what am I thinking. I stepped down already..... I can't just say all this..." he said "I hope the voted group will understand. But we can't free our selfs yet from.... Aka? with out knowing what he can throw at us." he said "What happens if he does not get his life for food?" he asked "Do we just not get food or does he do more?" he asked.