Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"I promiss," Amanda said as she blushed. She loved him, but she thought that sometimes it's just better to hide away, but she knew then that one feeling should stay out. She wondered about what their mentor is going to do. She hoped that she remains with Vrans. She knew that the new one said to the old one that she'll still be alive, but she wondered if they got into big trouble then she would kill Vrans. She was scared of that. She did shiver at that thought of it.

Vrans sighed "I'm sorry, I just..... your my only real.... life line. If you left.... I would not survive." he admitted "Too much going on here. Almost all of it to do with hurt or pain or death. If I lost you..... I would lose the will to live. Even with Mac's idea to fight back when ready.... that does not look like it will happen right now." he said "I don't care if the elders kill me. But your all I have to hold on to. If you left, I would most likely just out right attack them as I would have nothing to lose."

"I'll care if the elders kill you, to me you're more then anything I will ever see, or have seen." Amanda said. She ment every word of it. She could understaind why he felt that way. She again yawned, looked away as she did so. She looked back at Vrans after she yawned and she was tired. She managed to do some damage to Vrans's mentor, witch to her was a good thing. She was happy that she did that.

Vrans could not help but smile a bit at her line. He moved closer and rested his head by her paws. He was tired, tired from emotional strain, tired from fighting, tired from lack of water, tired from treatment. He got up and laid down again this time so they where side by side and leaned a little into her. With that he seemed to fall asleep.

Vrans could not help but smile a bit at her line. He moved closer and rested his head by her paws. He was tired, tired from emotional strain, tired from fighting, tired from lack of water, tired from treatment. He got up and laid down again this time so they where side by side and leaned a little into her. With that he seemed to fall asleep.

(back)

Rhia called for Amanda. "Come here! We must continue training, I'm not finished with you yet!" She lead her back to the water hole. "Now. When I try to attack your legs, leap onto my shoulders and dig your claws into my back." She jumped onto her legs/

"Mac" Sighed and stood up. "I gotta get going. I need tot rain. The Elders are probably wondering where we are."

Sayiri woke at the movement of "Mac". She shrugged when he said, "The Elders are probably wondering where we are." She turned away. "My Elder is probably looking for a hatchling to pick on."

~~~~

Sam watched as vrans and Amanda were together, getting mad and stuff. Oh, just you wait. You won't like having a Frien-emy. He thought. He leaped off in the shadows to tell the idea he had been holding on to Rhia. When he saw

Rhia with Amanda, he walked back into the cave. I guess i have to hold it a while longer.... he thought.

"Looks like I gotta go now," Amanda said to Vrans, wather he was awake and trying to sleep, or he was sleeping she didn't know. She licked his cheek then she got up and followed Rhia. She did look back at him, as she left. Once she was at where Rhia was, she nodded and did as she was told. Sh jumped up, though she couldn't jump as high as most, she bearly managed to get on Rhia's back and she let her claws dig into Rhia's back.

Vrans may not have woken but he did not feel ignored. He shifted position in his sleep when she left as he was now leaning on nothing. But the sounds of fighting woke him up. He felt the scales on his cheek a little more moist then normal. With that and Amanda gone.... she must have been called into training or fighting. He decided to find out.

"Looks like I gotta go now," Amanda said to Vrans, wather he was awake and trying to sleep, or he was sleeping she didn't know. She licked his cheek then she got up and followed Rhia. She did look back at him, as she left. Once she was at where Rhia was, she nodded and did as she was told. Sh jumped up, though she couldn't jump as high as most, she bearly managed to get on Rhia's back and she let her claws dig into Rhia's back.

Rhia nodded and knocked her off. "Great. Now, I want you to keep practicing with the dummies. I'll sit back and watch. After that, we can see how quit and stealthy you are."

"Mac" sighed. "Let's head back."

Edited by Arpiana

"Alright," Amanda said. She loved to learn new things, witch was why Vadellia managed to teach her a lot of fighting, and even found out a few fighting styles all be herself. She looked at the grass dummies. She disliked them. She would rather protect the real dragon and not some pice of grass. She was not the kind of gardain to be protective over nature. She quickly, and sneekly attacked the stupid grass dummie and she jumped on to it, and tried to claw on the back of it, but it collaped.

"Alright," Amanda said. She loved to learn new things, witch was why Vadellia managed to teach her a lot of fighting, and even found out a few fighting styles all be herself. She looked at the grass dummies. She disliked them. She would rather protect the real dragon and not some pice of grass. She was not the kind of gardain to be protective over nature. She quickly, and sneekly attacked the stupid grass dummie and she jumped on to it, and tried to claw on the back of it, but it collaped.

"Good good." She kept watching and threw a small twig at her from behind and watched as it hit her back lightly. "Come on. DOdge them. pretend they are pygmy dragons and dodge them."

Vrans peeked out from behind a rock seeing Amanda training. He heard his mentor but to see his monster of a mentor he would need to come out more. Right now he could hear her telling Amanda this and that with dummies. He watched from his hiding spot. He hoped his scent would not waft to his mentors nose.

Amanda hated douging. She would rather take the hit. She used her tail to defend herself agest the trigs. Luckly they were small enough not to hurt her shield. She was thinking As if dum one as she did that.

Amanda hated douging. She would rather take the hit. She used her tail to defend herself agest the trigs. Luckly they were small enough not to hurt her shield. She was thinking As if dum one as she did that.

Rhia sighed. "No? Okay.. If you refuse to do as I say, I take it to the next level." She returned a moment later with a dozen of pgymy dragons and began to throw them at Amanda. "Dodge."

"You there! Little one, did you think you could escape?" The male Ridgewing sneered and caught Ecanus easily by scooping him up in his claws, then increased the pressure in his grip. His claws dug into Ecanus, who had to stifle the urge to cry out in pain. Expressing your pain generally got you a lot more.

"It's about time you start training again. I have noticed you are adept at defense and stealth but your attacks are below par. Way below par." The Elder said as he dragged the Seasonal to where the water hole was. Ecanus noticed another Elder, Rhia, and a guardian hatchling training with thrown sticks and dummies as he entered.

Ecanus's Elder dragged him to another area of the water hole, and released his tight grip, motioning for Ecanus to go a few paces back. "I will start to charge at you. Instead of sidestepping and sneaking around me to mount a surprise attack, which is actually an nice strategy to overcome an opponent, but is not the point of this lesson, aim for my front legs, climb up them while dealing as much damage possible, and then go for my neck." Scarcely a moment after he said this, the Elder charged.

Amanda saw the poor little hatchlings and she startd to doudge them. She now learned that she better do as the girl say or risk dangering other dragons. She felt hate at that moment.

Vrans looked in dispare as suddenly it was no longer twigs but real dragons. All pgymy's. The poor creatures being used as training fodder. He resisted the urdge to run out and grab as many as he can and run to try to get them to safety. But a plan did formulate in his head. He began to signle Amanda. He hoped she would understand his sign's and actions to get the elder to throw them in his direction. If done right they would end up near him and he could hopefully help a few of them. He stayed out of site of the elder though.

Amanda saw the poor little hatchlings and she startd to doudge them. She now learned that she better do as the girl say or risk dangering other dragons. She felt hate at that moment.

"Good. Very obedient. She gathered the hatchlings and pushed them through the tuneel. "Look for the young daydream and say Rhia sent you for healing." Rhia turned to look at Amanda. For once, she seemed small and fragile. She wasn't all that much bigger than Mac and her ribs were showing through her tough scales. her scars rippled along with her as she moved.

Amand was gasping for breath once she was done with the darn dudging. She hated it because it had always drained her more so then standing the attack. She could not understand what Vrans was signling or anything. She heard what Rhia said, and she nodded. Though one step and she collaped because of how tried she was.

Vrans waited for there mentor to leave before rushing over to Amanda. "Here, lean on me." he said coming up beside her. Using a wing to help her other side.

((sorry. I found Internet connection now.))

Sayiri watched as "Mac" walked away. She stayed in her place for a moment, and then she followed "Mac".

~~~~

Sam watched as Rhiannon started throwing Pygmies at her hatchling. hmm... Maybe I should do that with Sayiri... he began to think.

Amanda nodded and she, with the help of Vrans, got up and she had leaned on him. She hated feeling hapless. She hated feeling weak. She didn't want to lean on Vrans for surport. She didn't show her anger, but she showed Vrans that she was greatful for his help.

Vadellia walked over to Rhia, "How did it go?" she asked.

Vrans helped her out of the area and towards the daydream's area. "What did she do to you back there?" he asked " I haven't seen you this tired since before your wings came." he said concerned. Last time he could recall her this tired was when she had to fight to the death. He was not allowed to watch as his old mentor had decided to beat him then leave him for dead. Though thankfully he recovered. When he saw Amanda next... she was very tired.

Vrans helped her out of the area and towards the daydream's area. "What did she do to you back there?" he asked " I haven't seen you this tired since before your wings came." he said concerned. Last time he could recall her this tired was when she had to fight to the death. He was not allowed to watch as his old mentor had decided to beat him then leave him for dead. Though thankfully he recovered. When he saw Amanda next... she was very tired.

Hathina rushed to her and started to apply herbs and poultices to her wounds and cuts.

Rhia observed teh two hatchlings. "Don't worry Vrans. Just dodging. I have a soft spot for this one. Come on, your turn. And we'll take it easy. I'm tired. Amanda, heal up and get some sleep. Its late." For some reason, Rhia seemed...broken? It appeared as though she had given up. When the other Elder approached, she nodded her head. "Well. She is obedient and quick. She has a well turned hatred for me and it inspires her attacks."

"Mac" curled up in a small nest he had made of grass and feathers in the corner. He made room for Sayiri next to him and drifted off.

(There is a secret, a twist coming. Soon, the hatchlings and Elders are going outside the cave......)

Edited by Arpiana

"First she attacked me, I dudged it, she attacked me again and I went under her and stabbed her underbelly, witch is why my tail is blood staind. After that was me tying down her back leg and biting her tail. Then the brake. Then I had to leap onto her shoulder and claw her, and lastly doudging," Amanda said in a low tone of voice. "Why did Vadellia had to train me during the night while mostly eveyone was sleeping?" Amanda asked herself. She hoped that stab in the underbelly was killing Rhia.

"Well that is not much of a surprize. You are the mentor of her crush" Vadellia said. "But I do agree with you she is quick, but the problem with her is she drains her engery two quickly. She needs to learn how to contain it."

Edited by polos1993