TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

also love how the belly/chest shacles resemble hearts wub.gif

I'm glad you all like him!

The coloring on the body was inspired by those red Russel Stover heart boxes.

The heart belly scales are based on white chocolate. I am guessing TJ chose those codes since I showed him a few different variations, and we picked the "white chocolate" one. (The scutes were originally pink but this looks much better, trust me.)

Also, by them using a chocolate scent to get something to follow them - I might've been watching "UP" a lot lately. Such a sweet movie about true love.

Waaah, so pretty! I was toying with the idea of freezing a hatchie, but there's no way I'm doing that now... I want two of these lovely dragons on my scroll!

Thanks so much, TJ and LadyLyzar~ I can't wait to see what the spriteralts look like, too!

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate LadyLyzar on another beautiful dragon! The color combination is gorgeous, and I love his fins!

Thanks to T.J. for choosing a non-pink dragon this year. It's nice to have variety! And thanks for another fun-filled DC holiday!

ETA: LOL, I just named mine Rudolph Valentino! I can't believe that name wasn't taken! To me it fits perfectly. The antlers remind me of a reindeer (hence Rudolph), he's a Valentine dragon (hence Valentino), and Rudolph Valentino was known to be a "sex symbol" in the 1920s, and this dragon is all about matching up other dragons. xd.png

Edited by Maladjust

WOW!!! The adult is amazing!! Sometimes I really hate that I decided to have a frozen hatchling for each sprite...it's times like this that make it really hard to stick to my scroll design. This dragon would be amazing in some lineages...guess it's time to plan on trading by doing some blood swaps so I can make an even gen with this beauty.

Thank you, LadyLyzar - I love the new dragon!

"don’t" I believe this is supposed to say, "don't"?

I love these dragons and their desriptions <3 Still going to call the Heartseekers Chocobutts tongue.gif

It happens with Misfit Pygmies too. The site has a problem with apostrophes; I think I remember a thread for it... but I can't be bothered to look dry.gif

I LOVE THEM and normally I get scared of them cause of all the pink but it's absolutely amazing!

Thank heavens it's not pink! laugh.gif I might actually breed this valentine for lineages!

Gorgeous dragon, LadyLyzar! Thank you, TJ, and the spriters of the lovely badge, box of chocolates and valentine cards. <3

Those adults are stunningly beautiful! Simply gorgeous! Kudos to the artist!

Sooooo glad now that I haven't frozen a hatchie but cam let them both grow. :-)

The coloring on the body was inspired by those red Russel Stover heart boxes.

Really? You're making me hungry now for chocolates. Mmm... Cherry cordials. <3

Beautiful work LadyLyzar. He's a very handsome fellow. His design is very reminiscent to me of a drake.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Also, by them using a chocolate scent to get something to follow them - I might've been watching "UP" a lot lately. Such a sweet movie about true love.

*Squee* Love it, these are gorgeous dragons. The coloring is just fantastic, magnificent job LadyLyzar!

I absolutely love that you inspiration came from "UP" truly it is a sweet movie, but also sad makes me cry every time.

*Runs of to eat chocolate and watch "UP"*

After seeing the adult, I REALLY regret that I can't breed it with the Holly!!!

GORGEOUS!!! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!

Standing ovation for spriters and TJ!

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Thank you so much LadyLyzar for a beautiful dragon! <3 They are by far my favorite of the V-day dragons!