TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Congratulations, spriters, that is one cool dragon!

If anybody is bored and wants to send me a Valentine or two, I'd really appreciate it -- I have a total of three. (But it's not a big deal, obviously…)

Ask and ye shall receive. cool.gif

And you too, Blue Nadir!

One of my hatchies just grew his wings. happy.gif Still got about a day and a half before they'll be adults, though.

The adults are beautiful! Fabulous! In my opinion though, they look more like a Chinese New Year dragon. :3 But still fitting for Valentine's Day! Red instead of pink!

I named mine Heartbreak One and Mini Bartlett <3

For whoever gets those references, you get an EPIC cookie. ;D

Oh, I like these <3 Very refreshing, after the gold dragon sprite change, which made me want to bawl my eyes out, lol xd.png

Can't wait until mine grow up :3

Okay, PLEASE don't shoot me, but, based of color alone, what about Heartseekers and Balloons?

*ducks quickly behind a well reinforced wall to avoid flying objects!*

Okay, PLEASE don't shoot me, but, based of color alone, what about Heartseekers and Balloons?

That's actually not a bad idea. Balloons and chocolate do go together on Valentine's Day...

Named mine. They're the Knight of Heart and Mage of Heart. I have a thought of making a lineage with these, but I'm not to sure on it yet... They need mates first.

They are handsome, though. I'll be gifting babies of these guys next year for sure. :D

I don't know what to name my dragons...Depends on if they are male or female...

I currently have these names;

Rodrigo Zephania

Philetos Zephania

Philetos means 'Beloved'.

Rodrigo is the name of a guitar player I like. :3

I think these guys are a male-only breed, so I gave them guy names.

Edited by SilverX7Studios

What's wrong with that? Sounds fine to me.

Named the one I swapped for Can'ti Beyours. :3

My first one isn't as clever, but meh. Dhan Fi it is for now. Er- don't try figuring out the meaning of that one, it has none.

And I know I already said this, but I feel the need to shout it, so bear with me.

1) Thank you for making it chocolate themed. I really, really hoped for this.

2) THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING IT PINK! Nothing against pink, but all the others are pink. We needed variety! Pink is not the only color good for Valentines day/Singles Awareness day/Hearts and Hooves day. Red. Brown. Black, even! Thank you thank you thank you for not making it pink!

...Have I said thank you yet? xd.png

Edited by AlternateMew

I too am glad this didn't turn out to be a pink dragon! I really like the antlers on the adult sprite. I still think the S1 hatchlings are my favorite though, just because they look like deflated balloon dragons =o

Not so fond of the dragon's description though =S Emanating a chocolate smell from choco-wings to pair up other dragons is a little too weird for me, I guess. I was expecting them to be 'player' dragons, attracting mates with promises of sweets then leaving them the next day for another, heh.

Thank you LadyLyzar for an awesome sprite this year! It's nice to have a V-Day dragon that's not pink for a change (it's just not my favorite color). tongue.gif

So pretty! I love the pose, especially with the curling tail at the back.

Amazing job, LadyLyzar!

owwwwwww it looks really cute, and cool too!

Think this will be my new favorite holiday dragonbreed after the Halloweens x3

I expected something different when I saw the egg... more like the rosebuds... flowerfull... with a sweet kawai(<-anime fans know what I mean) looking or something xd.png

Not such a cool look xd.png

Happy to have two x3

Really thanks ^^

I love how 'big' these dragons seem. Almost like they'd be huge in comparison to the other dragons we currently have. I'm not sure if it's just the pose that makes me think that, but it's really great! *snuggles them*

I also love the horns and how long the tail is. Just all around, i'm really liking this guy! ♥

I love these new dragons, they are gorgeous! I cant wait till mine grow up, although I may freeze one when the wings grow in. Wonderful job TJ and LadyLyzar, Thanks for some great dragons and Valentines!!

What if we did a tri dragon lineage with Heartseekers,Vines,and Silvers, because you know what they say, there are 3 ways to a womans heart, chocolate, flowers and something with Tiffany's on it. (Tiffany's is a place like Jared's or Zales)

Okay - of all the Valentine Dragons so far - this one is my favorite!

I love the colors...Cave needs more red/gold theme dragons!!