TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, another incredible dragon from my favorite DC artist. ohmy.gif It is stunning!

Edited by Dubious

Oh, wow. Yes, I will be honored to have two of these lovelies in my scroll. And he will look stunning in li8neages, I can tell that now. Although I'm no professional, I also see no oddities that stand out as pet peeves to me in the shading, lining, pose, etc. Just pure beauty.

And wow, that sounds like a BSA. If only. Thank you so much, TJ, LadyLyzar, and anyone else involved. <^-^>

Just got home and went straight to the comp to check on the adult dragon and what a handsome sight he is! biggrin.gif

For some reason I really love the fact that he has antlers instead of regular horns. xd.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMYYYYY GOOOOSSSHHHH ohmy.gif

The Adult is so Beautiful!! ohmy.gif

*Gasp gasp gasping*

Thanks so much to LadyLyzar and TJ!

Lovely dragon! Thanks Lady Lyzar for the nice addition to the scroll. smile.gif Nice unique color combo.

Been playing WoW for too many years to not keep thinking of the Heartseeker scope whenever I read his name though! xd.png

NOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

... I wanna cuddle it happy.gif

Same. xd.png

I just named mine. smile.gif Romeo Cadbury CB and Scarlet Lindt CB. Going with the chocolate theme here. tongue.gif

They are stunning! What a great job you've done Lady L!! Thank you so much! It cracks me up that they're not really chocolate dragons just chocolate-smelling! Re-name much?? laugh.gif

Heartseekers are wonderful dragons and we should all thank LadyLyzar for them.

Also, nice timing TJ, if you know what I mean.

Let's just say the Prince is awake. wink.gif

Beautiful! @_@

Named my pair Seeker of Romance and Seeker of the Heart's Desire.

ohmy.gif I'm so late. I didn't see the second post for this thread until now. Thanks to all of the contributors to the 2012 Valentine's Event! smile.gif

Totally wicked and beautiful dragon! I love the adults, and I love the description, too! biggrin.gif I'm so grateful to have these beauties on my scroll! Thanks again TJ, and the awesome artist! <3

well, it's not exactly a chocolate dragon, but HHHHHHHHHHHHH! It makes you smell like it! *rubs face all over hatchie* Oh, wait, you can't do it yet,YOU can smell like chocolate, but I have to wait 4 days?!?!?

Aw xd.png That just put the cutest image in my head laugh.gif

>.< I've been lurking for the past 20 minutes and no one else is posting >.<

Correction: Thank you MedievalMystic lol

Thank you! Since they're not made of chocolate, I should seriously stop licking them. Before they seek my heart out of my chest.

It's a gorgeous, very beautiful male, though to me it looks more like a christmassy stag than something Valentine-ish xd.png

Named my grown one Schokopralinee d'Amour ^^

I LOVE the adult!

Plus, got to wake up to my guy getting his wings! biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

mhmmm chocolate... xd.png

A very pretty adult! *^-^* Can't wait for my dragons to gender. Now let's think of a nice chocolaty name for them...

Oooh, very pretty.

Grabbed the names Dalakohs (the name of Heavy's chocolate bar from Team Fortress 2) and Alex Hitchens (main character of the movie "Hitch") for my two. :3

The adult is beautiful! Thank you, LadyLyzar! smile.gif

I love how he had little hearts all down his chest.

Awesome dragon smile.gif The description possibilities on them are so varied that I will have to think carefully before describing my Drak Chocolate and Drak Chocolate Chip.

Wowowow, it is gorgeous! The hind leg, the chest plates, that tail!!! Thank you ladylyzar and TJ!

Named mine Tryst and Smooch, now that it has adulted it just seems even more appropriate.

Oh the adult is just splendiforous! LOVE the design; just fantastic! And I has a hatchie on my scroll now. *joy*

Thank you again to everyone involved - TJ, LadyLyzar, and I don't know the names of all the people who made Valentine verses and graphics. <3