TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

He reminds me of a cake for some reason, but he's still looks so majestic and powerful. Great job on this guy biggrin.gif

Now...I can sleep. xd.png

I really love the adults and the hatchlings this year. Finally decided on names for my 2 (heartbreaker worldchanger and lovetaker worldbreaker)

Oh wow! I love the adult! biggrin.gif Thank you so much LadyLyzar! They're gorgeous. I can't wait until mine grow up. Happy Valentine's day everyone. happy.gif

Grats LadyLyzar! This is all I want from a new Val release - a fierce-looking non-pink dragon xd.png

He is simply gorgeous! Wonderful work, as always, Ladylyzar!

Whoa! Love the Adults! Can't wait for mine to grow up, also cant wait to see the Alts. Really hope they have white chocolate like wings. That would look soo nice.

Really nice shading and detail, especially the thigh/hip muscle. I like how the head is still slightly cartoony and exaggerated - like a good old-fashioned pixel dragon. But the underside's shading really bring out some dimension and form. It's a really good mix of the photo-realism, but still pixelly dragon :3

Edited by Vhale

oooh!..

LadyLyzar, you did awesome job. these Heartseekers are gorgeous!

They are gorgeous!

I couldn't help but name one "Hitch" after reading their description X3

My mom just saw them and freaked out! She Loves Them!! wub.gif

They were well worth the waiting. smile.gif

ooh heartseeker ooh /swoon

and here I was expecting a feminine looking dragon, but instead I find a handsome masculine one instead. I'm very okay with this. <3

Can't wait for mine to grow up.

This also calls for a name change for one of my own heartseeker hatchlings. (Which will be a darling mate for my CB Ridgewings)

My guys have been named- Lord Anteros and Lord Hymenaios. As is my usual pattern with Holiday dragons, I stole the names from mythology. tongue.gif

I love how fierce the adults look!! So awesome! They look really good with ribbon dancers.

I agree.

And for non-holiday breedings, I think they might work well with Sunrises.

I couldn't help but name one "Hitch" after reading their description X3

Fitting. laugh.gif

This years Valentine got to be my favorite one so far and for once we have a Valentine dragon that's not pink. Is a really lovely sprite.