TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I took one look at the adults during lunchtime & instantly thought of ridgewing mates. These guys are pretty neat, & I'm so glad I didn't miss out on them.

I wasn't actually sure if I'd like the adult...but I love the adult. It's nice not to have a pink Valentine dragon, and I adore the pose of the Heartseeker. It's just so imposing!

I'll breed mine with my royal blue female and the other I'll probably breed with Ribbon dancers.

The new dragons are awesome! Thank you for your patience and skill, LadyLyzar. smile.gif

This has been another wonderful holiday event brought to us the folks at Dragon Cave. You guys just keep getting better and better. biggrin.gif

Oh mai O__O

What pretty adults u have thar.

It's refreshing to not have a decked-out-in-pink Val dragon xd.png

Congratulations, spriters, that is one cool dragon!

If anybody is bored and wants to send me a Valentine or two, I'd really appreciate it -- I have a total of three. (But it's not a big deal, obviously…)

If anybody is bored and wants to send me a Valentine or two, I'd really appreciate it -- I have a total of three. (But it's not a big deal, obviously…)

Oddly enough, I only have three as well! I wonder if "random user" means "random ACTIVE user" or "random account name whether it is active or not". smile.gif

Love our new Dragon! smile.gif Being so different is a nice surprise. And it really does remind me of the hollys for some reason *shrugs* Thanks again for the whole event!

I now need to get another cheese dragon and name it and one of my heartseekers after fondue.

The head is so interesting on these- so elongated and narrow. It seems like it should be too small, but it works- I really like the sprites overall.

Now to contemplate mates... I think ribbon dancer might look good, perhaps ember as well, or marrow... Maybe an oldie with a female holly will breed one with a heartseeker, since they look so good together.

Maybe an oldie with a female holly will breed one with a heartseeker, since they look so good together.

I know some of last year's Honorable Mentions were CB female Hollies, maybe some of this year's, too. A match from any of those dragons would be the absolute, ultimate, DC dragon, whether Holly or Valentine, for me, and probably a LOT of others here. And while I don't have room for another Heartseeker, (I love my babies so much!) I still have room for TWO Hollies! xd.png

the eternal dreamer, dg <3

Very stunning dragon, I actualy love the simplicity of this design. I cant wait to start matching him with females to get the perfect match.

That's beautiful. biggrin.gif I'm not even going to look at the dragon's name or breed description until mine grows up, though. xP

Once again, we have another beautiful addition to the cave!

I wonder if LadyLyzar will breed her Alt RibbonDancers next Christmas with her Alt HeartSeekers *_* that would be absolutely fabulous *_*

@mpolo and Blue Nadir: me and my friend have sent something to you biggrin.gif

Chocolate Treasure just gendered! They're just gorgeous, in all their stages. wub.gif Funny, though, for some reason, he has 20% more views than his slightly older brother.

Edited by dragongrrl