TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

HOLY censorkip.gif D:

I had all sorts of mental images of what these would look like, I must say this is absolutely nothing like them, it's WAY MOAR epic!

The sprite just screams LadyLyzar to me, hehe, I seriously love your style, it's quite distinguishable and it just keeps getting better.

These are such a nice breath of fresh air to the Valentines Dragons, they look fierce, yet they still emanate passion and they're red. The chocolate brown wings look even more delicious now xd.png Gotta keep those Sweetlings away from them! *pictures a Sweetling noming on a very displeased Heartseeker's fin*

And their name is perfect and the description is very interesting.

Thank you so much to all those involved in this event! <3

ETA: I cannot wait to see the spriter's alt all grown up!

Edited by becrux

wow they Look amazing! To be Honest i didnt think they were going to be that good considering the hatchlings design but i love them!

And i completely agree with becrux about how they look lovely AND fierce

Just froze the second hatchling of mine that gendered. Now I will wait for the other to grow up.

I wonder what other nice pairings I can come up for this handsome new dragon hmmm

Thanks to AngelKitty I now have MessegeMaker! I can't wait for him to grow up. This is my favourite (and at the moment only) valentine dragon, although the adult's horns (almost antlers) do make it look a bit like a Christmas dragon. cool.gif

Yay, I like it! I'm not the typical girl and have no good feelings for the colour pink, so this one is perfect for me.

It looks a bit like "Red nose Rudolph - the Valentine-Edition"

"Thumbs up" from me!

Ahhhh, so lovely! biggrin.gif Another glorious winner of a sprite. <3

So many lineages I need to make now... laugh.gif

Okay, this dragon is pretty awesome. The wings look great now - I wasn't so sure about them before.

The Heartseeker Dragons are amazing. Thank you LadyLyzar and TJ for picking this dragon and thank you to all who worked to give us this mighty handsome dragon.

We have gotten some really amazing dragons as of late.

I named mine Truffini and Cocoa Fondant (the last name I may change).

Thank you again and than you to everyone who worked to put together the valentine cards.

Anyone who wants to be sent cards pm me laugh.gif

well, it's not exactly a chocolate dragon, but HHHHHHHHHHHHH! It makes you smell like it! *rubs face all over hatchie* Oh, wait, you can't do it yet,YOU can smell like chocolate, but I have to wait 4 days?!?!?

Wow the dragon looks awesome!

The description is pretty funny though xd.png figures a V-Day dragon would play matchmaker. And it's red <3

I like the look of this dragon but its description even more. I see them as some kind of badass Casanova-matchmaker dragon.

I absolutely adore this dragon, the sprite itself is wonderful and well-made, and the description is awesome! Thanks so much all who were involved ♥

"don’t" I believe this is supposed to say, "don't"?

I love these dragons and their desriptions <3 Still going to call the Heartseekers Chocobutts tongue.gif

EDIT: THIS IS MY THOUSANDTH POST biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by PieMaster

Very, very beautiful!

I changed my chosen names. I now have Seeker of your heart and Seeker of my heart. Fantastic!