TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The adult is fantastic, and so is the description! I just love the shading, especially on the wings, and the pretty color scheme.

Named mine "Unspoken Love" because his code is "uNSpo" and the other Čokoláda (--> Cokolada), the word for chocolate in my language. I've found that there aren't many people who name in Czech. :3

Oh, wow! He perfectly epitomizes the strong, passionate side of Valentine's day . . . if dragons read trashy romance novels, I could easily see Heartseekers being the male models for the covers. I am so thrilled and impressed with this dragon!

Edited by Goslander

Named mine "Unspoken Love" because his code is "uNSpo" and the other Čokoláda (--> Cokolada), the word for chocolate in my language. I've found that there aren't many people who name in Czech. :3

Heh, or Czekolada in Polish smile.gif

This year dragons, are perfect! I don't have reservations aboute body, colors and dragon idea. Love them laugh.gif

Oh wow...beautiful *blinks* I like both the sprite and the description. Both are beyond expectations. *applauds*

Thank you TJ and to the Spriter behind this one. (Sorry for not naming names, but my brain is gone to bed without my body I'm that tired.) This is quite lovely.

And to the lovely Spriters and poets behind the cards, quite thoughtfully lovely, or silly, but very enjoyable. Thank you all for your efforts on making this awesome.

*hugs*

Absolutely gorgeous dragon! And I don't know why, but the description gave me goosebumps.

those adults, wow.

named my hatchlings Chocolatey and Sexy Chocolate. surprised the first wasn't taken and the second...well, you know. xd.png

Wow... so beautiful! biggrin.gif And I really love the description as well, matchmakers with a chocolate scent. wub.gif

Named one Heartseeking and another one Heartsought. Will probably change when I get bored of the names D:

Wow, they are absolutly beautiful! At last another red colored dragon! xd.png Shame there's a limit of two. I'd build an army of these! My deepest compliments to LadyLyzar!

I called mine 'Box of Chocolates' and 'Bunch of Roses'. biggrin.gif

Wow.

*Stares at the Heartseeker*

*Stares some more*

He is absolutely stunning, beyond anything I could have imagined. He's gorgeous, so majestic and proud and beautiful.

Now what breed to mate him with? (When mine actually grow up, of course *g*)

You can certainly see the similarities between the Heartseeker and the Ribbon Dragon, it's easy to see they were both sprited by the same person. The curve of the tail and wings have echoes between both breeds.

Thank you, LadyLyzar for these beauties and thank you, TJ, for selecting them for us to have.

I am looking forward to seeing LadyLyzar's own version.

laugh.gif they look very cool, easternish also nice describtion its a match maker hahah!

Oh, wow! He perfectly epitomizes the strong, passionate side of Valentine's day . . . if dragons read trashy romance novels, I could easily see Heartseekers being the male models for the covers. I am so thrilled and impressed with this dragon!

HAHA! I think you described him perfectly!

I love, love, love the easy fluidity of the anatomy, the sense of motion, the "ridgewing" wings, the tail fin, and *especially* the vaguely heart-shaped belly scales! Love!!! <3

Wow, the adult sprite looks awesome! I really like the antlers xd.png

I love that this year's dragon is a little more red and less pink, and it looks quite majestic (not sure if it's the right word to use unsure.gif). The description is probably one of my favourites, I really like how it's a matchmaker xd.png

Thank you so much for this awesome Valentine's dragon ^^

I named mine Chocolate Liqueur and Dark Chocolate Chip smile.gif. Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Love the adults and their name and description!! wub.gif I re-named my two boys. Now I'm proud Mommy to Chocolate Heart-seeker and Chocolate Matchmaker smile.gif