TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I WAS NOT expecting them to turn out so beautiful. o_o I might have to rethink adding LadyLyzar to my DA watch. Thanks everyone and LadyLyzard.. sorry for not having more faith in you, these adults are drop-dead gorgeous.

Everytime I look at these they get more stunning! I love what a large sprite it is.

You guys did an amazing job! wub.gif

These dragons are so handsome, so absolutely gorgeous, that I'm not freezing one like I usually would.

I'm thinking the same thing! The hatchlings aren't bad, don't get me wrong, but suffice it to say based on them I was not expecting the adult to be so spectacularly, well, badass.

Lady Lyazar, thanks so much for making this awesome dragon. I think he may very well be my favorite Valentine dragon!

OHMYGAWD that's way awesome o_o !!! Really beautiful adult. I'm really glad I was able to get two of these on my scroll <3 Thanks spriters for the amazing draggie and thanks TJ for organizing an epiclly awesome Valentine's Day biggrin.gif!

user posted image

That says it all! xd.png

Omg this is great! Couldnt have said it better myself lol

I love the name "Heartseeker", too. I named mine "Heart is a Lonely Hunter" and his designated mate is "Lonely No Longer".

Wow, I got the name Chocs smile.gif

Absolutely stunning! Might have to change one of my names though, lol. Don't think Death By Chocolate makes sense anymore laugh.gif

Edit: There, now his new name is CB Seek And You Shall Find Love.

Edited by CDM

I love the description on these =) Now I'm going to have to describe my heartseekers detailing their matchmaking exploits... hehe. Lol. I named one of them Aphrodisiac St Valentine, so I guess the name kinda works with its description...

I love the names I picked, but I think I will have to change Mousse Chocolate to Moose Chocolate just because of the antlers on the adults

I think I shall breed Velvet Truffle with my CB White female, and Moose Chocolate with one of my CB red females and make a checker pattern from that smile.gif

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Very Handsom. Stunning. Beast. Oh how I love these dragons! Id say these are my new fav's. <3

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

I'm not really a big fan of them...I guess they're okay with me. The adult was a surprise compared to the hatchling though. Still, I'm just keeping one and breed one for my lineage next year. It's nice that most people seem to like them.

Yay, my two just gendered! Can't wait for them to grow up, the adults are beautiful. smile.gif I named them Chocolate Charm and Chocolate Curls.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to Valentine's Day this year, it's been a good one! biggrin.gif

There's a weird spelling mistake on the description:

"Heartseeker Dragons are very social creatures that emanate a sweet chocolatey scent. Their captivating perfume easily attracts adult dragons that don’t yet have a mate. Heartseekers use their keen sense of smell to detect solitary dragons and potential mates in the area."

What is don’t, I would love to know.

Other than that, gorgeous dragon, it's so pretty, I love it! Fabulous job!

I really like them. ^^

I only wish they could be female, I would love to have a Heartseeker/Sweetling pair.

Oh well. I still love these very much. There's always next year for me to get one. :3

There's a weird spelling mistake on the description:

"Heartseeker Dragons are very social creatures that emanate a sweet chocolatey scent. Their captivating perfume easily attracts adult dragons that don’t yet have a mate. Heartseekers use their keen sense of smell to detect solitary dragons and potential mates in the area."

What is don’t, I would love to know.

Other than that, gorgeous dragon, it's so pretty, I love it! Fabulous job!

It's something in the page coding. It isn't reading the comma right. The sentence is supposed to read:

"Their captivating perfume easily attracts adult dragons that don't yet have a mate."

Loving the antlers on this breed. Antlers + Dragon = Win.