TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I went with Valrhona and Scharffen Berger, two of my favorite brands of chocolate.

Valrhona and Scharffen Berger. You're my new buddy wub.gif

I'm kind of sad these are a holiday dragon. If they were a general release dragon I'd collect a whole army. I'd have to, since my forum/scroll name is pronounced "Choco-" smile.gif

I can't wait to see the adults! I wonder if these will be male or female, any guesses?

They are male wink.gif TJ's already gendered and, as they are both male, this will be a male only species.

I am loving the red more and more! I can't wait to start thinking up lineages involving these guys biggrin.gif

They are male wink.gif TJ's already gendered and, as they are both male, this will be a male only species.

I am loving the red more and more! I can't wait to start thinking up lineages involving these guys biggrin.gif

Oh thank you! I must not have realized that his had already gendered, ^^;

Seeing as I am going to bed soon, and I am lazy, I will let my eggs go ER, then put them on click sites in the morning. When I get home from school, they will have hatched! And I can see full grown adults.

The names I took are...

Ser Chocolate

Ser Choco

Ser White

I figured if it's good enough for TJ, it's good enough for me. biggrin.gif

Mine are both hatched now! White Chocolate Cherry and Realgar, I think they're good names. Once they and my Rosebud grow up, that's it for Valentine's dragons for the year.

Mine have s5 crack!! Why won't they hatch OnO

They still need a couple of hours. wink.gif

I can hardly wait to see what the adults looks like. I'll probably come up with names once I know what they'll look like.

Oh boy!  Only 5 more hours and we'll see the adult sprite!

Yes but thats 5 looong hors yet lol smile.gif

guess its going to be another 4am morning smile.gif

Edited by majors

I'll name them after TJ's have grown up. I can tell you this, the name will have nothing to do with chocolate wink.gif

Only one of my eggs has hatched so far, but I named him

The Chocolateborn 

Skyrim fans anyone? lol

FUS RO DAH-rk chocolate xd.png

I'm really hoping I can stay up long enough to watch TJ's hatchie grow up. I just don't think I can wait until tomorrow afternoon to see, lol.

Edited by CDM

Not long now! xd.png I can't wait to see the adult dragon. I'm so curious to know what it'll look like!

Settled on a name for my little guy.

Chocolate Seduction. biggrin.gif

Oh, that's a good one. xd.png

Mine is named My Sunshine, because I've been humming "You are my sunshine" lately.

I've named mine Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherry & Red Velvet Love.

Yea... really original /sarcasm

I think I'll be changing their names once I see the adults smile.gif

Unfortunately, I have to go to sleep, sad.gif I have to wait until tomorrow to see TJ's adult Dragon.

Edited by NekoA

Still waiting for my to gender before they get their names (I know they're males, but I wanna know what kind of Dragon to give 'em their names).