TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

*prods TJ's Hatchies* Grow please. I wanna look in aw at how beautiful you will be. <3

Honestly cant wait for them to grow! My guess is that it will looks somewhat like the ridgewing but with a feather looking bit on the back and will be holding a rose or something. Don't know why, but the hatchling also puts me in mind of the adult Holly Dragons. What does everyone else think they will look like?

Thanks TJ and everyone involved in this, also. Its been fun!

Can't wait for them to grow! As for names, I stockpiled a crapload based on the codes of TJ's. Once I see the adults I will choose my favorites and get rid of the rest.

Is there any limit on how many valentines you can receive withing a certain time frame?

I named mine Chocolate Cherub biggrin.gif

Edited by Becka

I'll be just crawling out of bed by the time TJ's hatchies grow up. Can't wait. biggrin.gif I'm betting these dragons will be stunning and I'm so curious to see how Lady Lyzar's will look too. Gorgeous I imagine.

No names for my babies yet. ^^; Gonna see how the dragons look first.

All these chocolate names are making me hungry.

Well, since I'm ASSUMING they're going to be chocolate in nature, heh, my will-be-frozen-once-it-genders hatchling is now Simon le Bonbon (yes, I was a teenager in the '80s, thanks for asking rolleyes.gif ), and the one who will grow to adulthood is Ulterior Motives.

Simply can't wait to see what the adults are going to look like! I'm actually rather fond of the ungendered hatchlings, they look sleeker than most, but the gendered hatchies definitely give the sense that the adults will have a dorsal ridge. Hoping they'll look pretty when paired with a red dorsal or one of the ridgewings... smile.gif

EDIT: Come to think of it, of COURSE the hatchlings would look sleeker than most. They probably spend much of their time running frantically away from chocolate-hunting women like meeeeeeee.

Edited by Evilminion

I love the new dragons! They're so adorable! <3

Thank you so much for the awesome Valentine's event! I enjoyed it! ^.^

I named mine Chocolate Liqueur and Dark Chocolate Chip smile.gif. Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Thanks TJ! <3 I managed to catch two of the new eggs and I like how you can send valentines to DC members.

Ever since the 12 Days of Christmas story involving the Cheese and the precious leetle chocolate dragon, I've been wanting one xd.png My eggs still have quite a while to go before they hatch. I need to stop reading this thread, because now I want chocolate :U

Ever since the 12 Days of Christmas story involving the Cheese and the precious leetle chocolate dragon, I've been wanting one xd.png My eggs still have quite a while to go before they hatch. I need to stop reading this thread, because now I want chocolate :U

Hahaha me to! smile.gif Im so excited for mine to grow up I keep checking on them every few min. wub.gif

Mine still have about 5 days left, because I didn't have any spare Incubates. I used them all clearing my scroll for catching past Valentine eggs. xd.png

My moms babies just winged wub.gif (pokes my hatchies) come on gender wub.gif

Just wondering where on my scroll I should put them.. I normally put all my holidays together but, in the Christmas stories the Sweetlings ate all the candy and sweets so if these are chocolate dragons I may fear for there lives. lol

Tj has interesting codes for his hatchlings "white" and "chocolate".

I hope Lady Lyzar has info about this dragon like she did with the Ribbons :3

Tj has interesting codes for his hatchlings "white" and "chocolate".

I hope Lady Lyzar has info about this dragon like she did with the Ribbons :3

I believe she had a post stating she did, and would post it once users started getting adults.

I believe she had a post stating she did, and would post it once users started getting adults.

that's excellent. i must have missed the post. haven't really kept up with this thread tbh

that's excellent. i must have missed the post. haven't really kept up with this thread tbh

Me neither, I was just lucky that one of the pages I read had her typing that. tongue.gif

10 hours and counting, til we see the adult! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait!

I need to think of good names for my Chocolates, though... I don't seem to be inspired, yet. What are you folks doing for names?

10 hours and counting, til we see the adult! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait!

I need to think of good names for my Chocolates, though... I don't seem to be inspired, yet. What are you folks doing for names?

I was... sort of unoriginal...

I named mine Cocoa Romeo and Chocolate Casanova. wub.gif

Excited to see what the adults look like! biggrin.gif

I like them and one of mine is about to hatch biggrin.gif I also can't wait for my adult sweetling and Rosebud which are both on my top 10 favorite dragons list.