TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

See? I said you could do it. biggrin.gif

These are BEAUTIFUL. I love them - you've outdone yourself, LazyLyzar. I'm no longer convinced I want to freeze one of mine after all.

I love the adult! And the description is great- matchmaker dragons FTW! laugh.gif

Oh my gosh the adults are surprisingly pretty! So much nicer than I was expecting, they're just beautiful biggrin.gif

I can't wait for my little ones to grow up now!

OMG, just saw him grow up over on the Allure ER and wow! What a beautiful dragon. And while I adore all the other V Day dragons we've had, I'm glad we've gotten a red one to add to the collection. That is just one seriously gorgeous dragon.

*runs off to think of breeding partners*

don't know if someone has found this yet but part of the description is bad.

"...gons that don’t yet ..."

[kowtowing to TJ and spriters]

What a magnificent dragon. What an excellent concept. I LOVE it!!

I wish it weren't a holiday dragon, though. I'd collect thousands of them.

Hey, we gotz superhero-type dragons!

That they are! I love how big they are and I cant wait to see the Spriters Alt. smile.gif

Soooo beautiful!!!!! I love them! They'd be one to collect if we weren't limited to two! wub.gif

Lady Lyzar, they are stunning! Thank you and tj for adding these beauties for our collections!

don't know if someone has found this yet but part of the description is bad.

"...gons that don’t yet ..."

Yeah, it's a glitch that happens in DC. Apostrophes like to spazm up a bit.

Beautiful dragon, great job. It really does remind me of chocolate *-* Thanks for the awesome new sprite biggrin.gif

Wow, he is gorgeous! I just wish I didn't keep misreading his name as Heatseeker though xd.png

Edited by n.s.c.m.

OMG, just saw him grow up over on the Allure ER and wow!  What a beautiful dragon.  And while I adore all the other V Day dragons we've had, I'm glad we've gotten a red one to add to the collection.  That is just one seriously gorgeous dragon.

*runs off to think of breeding partners*

Let me see what you choose?

*wants to find suitable mate NAOW for SuperHero dragons and can't think*

Edit: majors - yesssss - mussssst sssssee ssssspriterssss Alt!!!

Re-edit: lost my manners in the excitement - many thanks to Lady Lyzar, and, of course, TJ and all the others involved in this sweet Valentine's celebration!

Edited by Syphoneira

And with that, I now have a Heir of Heart and a Seer of Heart! I can't wait for them to grow, I think I'll be breeding them with my Black Marrows next year smile.gif