TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

TJ said he would reset the alts after breeding was finished. At some point, your alts should change to normals, unless you had a scroll originally affected by the 2010 glitch.

So we have

-Cheese

-Chocolate

Now we need a Cracker Dragon to form the Smore Trio!

With this, they will use the Summon Action to summon a Marshmellow Guardian!

I actualy realy liked that idea, thou i doubt it will happen xd.png

Actually, I'm going to post that in Dragon Requests right now..jk

TJ said he would reset the alts after breeding was finished. At some point, your alts should change to normals, unless you had a scroll originally affected by the 2010 glitch.

This is why I'm sad mine hatched alt, because I know I can't keep it. xd.png

This is why I'm sad mine hatched alt, because I know I can't keep it. xd.png

Aw...that really stinks! Wish we could keep them.

I dont believe I missed this!!! AHHHHHH!!! Is anyone willing to give me an egg? just one?? if not thats okay. I will wait nest year C:

I want my eggs to hatch...I used incubate on my other dragons to make room for all the valentines dragons... dry.gif

I'm not sure which stage to freeze it in either.

SOOO Excited! My Val Eggs have huge holes in them! biggrin.gif They will hatch soon!

Oh I am sorry to those who have alts from alts. Its one of those things that a few people get. But like the prize dragons it would be fun if they were available to all. Sorry for your loss guys. :/

Thank you all for your hard work. I also send random every 15-30 minutes and have received only a few. But remember that there are 10,000 of us or something and we are not all on the forums smile.gif Just keep sending happily you are bound to get a few more smile.gif

Only 6 hours to wait till my eggs hatch! wub.gif

Wait... the eggs are... roses? my brain just died.

Naw, their cute! Pretty little rose eggs! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, ALL!!!

...Oh man, I'm suddenly wondering if we'll be able to breed the Rosebud dragons with these guys... roses and chocolates, it doesn't get more Valentine's-y!

Both my eggs... Died. Funny thing is they had no where near a 1000 views this morning. *sigh* Guess I gotta wait till next year to get em.

Both my eggs... Died. Funny thing is they had no where near a 1000 views this morning. *sigh* Guess I gotta wait till next year to get em.

Aww....did a little sibling or something kill them on accident without realizing?

I've used my red dragons less than two weeks ago, so I can't incubate. Mine WILL hatch soon, though!

They WILL!! They WILL!! They WILL!!! smile.gif Here is to hoping! biggrin.gif

Aww....did a little sibling or something kill them on accident without realizing?

Nope... But I figure It's my fault as I should have payed more attention to the eggs. Ah well... censorkip.gif happends.

Edited by Khallayne

Nope... But I figure It's my fault as I should have payed more attention to the eggs. Ah well...  happends.

-take breeding offers and other chat to PMs-

Edited by rubyshoes

New dragons are very nice ! wub.gif I hope their adult sprite is beautiful as well.

It's sad. sad.gif I love alt Sweetlings so much...

Edited by BastetGoauld

Well, it's nice that DC Valentine's was awesome since it wasn't that great for me in real life. Thanks to everyone who made this amazing event possible!