TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The new eggs look like they have a little heart in the uppermost left part of the egg, and when the hatching sequence starts it breaks right through that heart. Took my dense self a while to realize that one.

The heart was intentional - but I honestly did not think about it relative to the position of the cracking sequence. It just worked out nicely that way.

Oh no. . . . Couldn't get on yesterday, missed all the drops. . . . censorkip.gif Maybe I'll be able to trade for one, but it isn't the same.

Good luck trading for one, people in the trading forums are looking for CB metallics and NDs tongue.gif

Edited by DragonKing1337

I can't wait to see the adult I love the egg esp LadyLyzar's alt egg beautiful coloring. The hatchie is adorable I love the colors.

I send out anonymous cards whenever I remember and don't get distracted. I have received 4 styles and 5 messages. Can't wait to send/receive more.

Thanks to everyone who put this together

To anyone who didn't get an egg I have seen at least 7 go through the AP today I even refreshed over the same one a few times so you still have a chance to get one

It would be interesting to know how many Valentine '12 eggs were dropped/taken, or are those figures supposed to be secret?

On a different tack - I agree, can't wait til the hatchlings grow up, these young'uns are really handsome! Great job all around!

I just did (almost) my normal eggy routine with mine: wait half a day, incubate, then post them on one reasonably low traffic fansite, that auto-ER's when they reach 3D23H. They probably won't have enough views by then to hatch immediately, but better safe than sick.

The only thing I did different was fogging them during their first half day, just in case some envious person would try to get back at the people who snatched the egg they tried for before their nose. After that, I figured the danger for viewbombing was mostly over.

That's pretty much what I do too. People can be real (insert naughty word here, lol).

My eggs have been fine [touching wood]. They're at their second crack and 900-some odd views.

Course, I Incubated them and made sure to fog them whenever I was going to be away from the computer for more than three hours.

Geez the hatchlings look like they have chocolate wings...and the heart gift box is making me hungry for some chocolate now. xd.png I can't wait to see the adults! Happy that they're male as well. We have more females than male Valentines so I'm happy about these. xd.png Yay for the new Valentine Dragons! Thank you spriters and TJ for these lovely dragons!

Geez the hatchlings look like they have chocolate wings...and the heart gift box is making me hungry for some chocolate now. xd.png  I can't wait to see the adults!  Happy that they're male as well.  We have more females than male Valentines so I'm happy about these. xd.png  Yay for the new Valentine Dragons!  Thank you spriters and TJ for these lovely dragons!

AGREED!!

I'm going to go eat chocolates now. ^^ I'd share but, sadly, the internet doesn't work that way.

I realy hope my new eggs are gonna make it this year, but im vorried sad.gif

Anyone mind helping? Id realy be glad for it ^^

and i cant wait to see the adults <3

I totally missed the Valentines drop. I've been sick with the flu. Anybody willing to give up one? I'll probably have to wait until next year. Oh well.

My poor friend couldn't get on at all yesterday...I might give her one of my eggies.

And about the rainbow vomit, you're right. Nothing IS better than this event ^^

I totally missed the Valentines drop. I've been sick with the flu. Anybody willing to give up one? I'll probably have to wait until next year. Oh well.

Check your PMs. smile.gif

I really love the eggs of this years dragon. Both of my '09s, a Sweetling and a Rosebud are adults now. My second Rosebud and Sweetling hatched, but my Sweetling hatched Alt ... T_T

I really love the eggs of this years dragon. Both of my '09s, a Sweetling and a Rosebud are adults now. My second Rosebud and Sweetling hatched, but my Sweetling hatched Alt ... T_T

Hey, I'll take it if you don't want it xd.png JK JK JK.

Is it bad to get an alt?

lol I'd love for it to stay an Alt, but I doubt it will. They're aren't supposed to be Alts anymore.

Edited by Raikielia

If you don't want the alt, I'll trade my normal sweetling. xd.png

If your really serious, PM me. Really. xd.png

So we have

-Cheese

-Chocolate

Now we need a Cracker Dragon to form the Smore Trio!

With this, they will use the Summon Action to summon a Marshmellow Guardian!