TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If you didn't get any holiday dragons, HAUNT THE AP!!

Last hour, I've seen several of each kind of past and current dragon go by, people are breeding at the last minute. Got one more hour to go.....hurry!!!

biggrin.gif

If you didn't get any holiday dragons, HAUNT THE AP!!

Last hour, I've seen several of each kind of past and current dragon go by, people are breeding at the last minute. Got one more hour to go.....hurry!!!

biggrin.gif

Breeding ended already. Right when Feb. 14th ended and when Feb 15th began (midnight, Feb 15th).

*pokes my Chocolate hatchling*

I'm sorry I killed your friend little guy.

Aww im sorry your egg died.

I risked the Earthquake on halloween and it killed to of my shadowwalkers

I dont risk using it anymore.

Maybe someone will trade you for another one. Good Luck.

Only one hour left till they hatch wub.gif

I don't use or like the Earthquake BSA. I think it's the most useless BSA we have.

i don't understand the reference to potato in the valentines. is this a part of a culture different than mine? if someone could PM me, that would be awesome.

I don't use or like the Earthquake BSA. I think it's the most useless BSA we have.

It's mainly used for Neglected experiments or a more versatile but very risky version of incubate.

I don't like Earthquake either. Never use it.

I used the Kill action. No sense in putting non target eggs in danger.

No idea what makes me force holidays...I forced both of my Yules when they came out. I released the little frozen this past year so I could breed more Holidays though. It was really hard letting the '...forced out of its egg prematurely...' message go.

Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch Hatch!!

i don't understand the reference to potato in the valentines.  is this a part of a culture different than mine?  if someone could PM me, that would be awesome.

Edited because Sock posted a much more accurate answer!

Thanks, Sock!

Edited by dragongrrl

*sigh* My younger sister saw me getting all excited about dragons. She pushed me off the computer to make her own account, then demanded I catch her a 'pretty red Valentine's egg.'

Oh, she wasn't impressed by the Tinsel I caught for her, I must stalk the AP until she has a Val egg. ._.

Hmm, TJ's dragons have the code White and Choco.

What could that mean?

And LadyLyzar's alt (I assume because hers are all fogged) has the code Lyzar.

What could that mean?

Yup. THey look like prunes, I checked them before they got fogged.

What could that mean?

The alts is usually to thank the spriters for their work in making a part of the holiday dragon or decor. TJ is kind enough to give them a SPECIAL dragon one ONLY they can have the color to. The next year when they breed the dragon it will be the same color as all the regular ones we have. Since there is no payment that is there payment they get an alt and a nice code. TJ is cool! biggrin.gif

YaY My little guys hatched! wub.gif All healthy and well! smile.gif

now I can name them! smile.gif

how can i get those limited dragons?

Unfortunately, the Valentine's drop is now over. You can try looking in the AP to see if anyone is dropping theirs there, or alternatively, you could try to trade for them. However, if you're unsuccessful in this, then you'll have to wait until next year for the week before Valentine's day (breeding season) and get a second gen egg.

that

They've stopped falling in the biomes so if you want one this year, the only places to look is the AP, and the trade/gifting threads. Next year, users will be breeding them.

Mine are now hatched and named wub.gif

CB Death By Chocolate and CB Red Velvet. I am now trying to wait impatiently for the adults, lol.

Aww, yes my first one hatched. Waiting for my other one to hatch too. Going to name both soon-ish too. I have a good idea of what I want but I'm not too sure yet.

incuhatched one but my red hatchie won't grow up till tomorrow, so one valentine will grow up before the other.

Edited by DragonKing1337