TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This holiday has been alot.png of fun so far. Happy we can still send cards today, wasn't sure if it would continue.

I think this is the week long event TJ mentioned, so maybe we'll be able to send cards til the 21st? Sorry if this has been said before, didn't want to have to slog through that many pages of comments.

Hope everyone got his/her V-Day eggs!

This has been another excellent holiday! biggrin.gif Thank you to TJ, the Mods, the Artists and Writers, and everyone else who worked so hard to make our week fun. You guys are the best! wub.gif

I just saw a new Valentine egg in the AP guys, so if you're still looking, go hang there or be sure to check the Trading threads, I've seen several offers of new Vals there too!

I just saw a new Valentine egg in the AP guys, so if you're still looking, go hang there or be sure to check the Trading threads, I've seen several offers of new Vals there too!

Yes, I have also seen quite a few pass through the AP this morning.

Wow, I love the new dragons so far! I can't wait to see the adults, either! Every year, the dragons just get better and better. I like the Valentine's set up too, nice job!

I love the new eggs! I'm also excited that these are the first Valentine eggs that I've actually gotten as CBs! Hooray!!! biggrin.gif

What a way to occupy the week. Try to collect all the cards biggrin.gif

What a nice Valentine's Day I had!!

Thanks TJ, Ladylizard and people that make this event possible! biggrin.gif

Nuuuuuu! Mine!

I'll be keeping a close eye on the eggs so they may be fogged a lot of the time. They were sick after being unfogged for about an hour yesterday. I will try to leave them unfogged for awhile after hatching though.

The rest of my scroll is loving the attention though... I didn't add my eggs to any fansites and it looks like I did. tongue.gif

For those who are requesting more information on these dragons - I will post more about them once users start obtaining adults. Of course, the name of the species will be obvious once TJ's grow up.

Still sending out random v day cards! wink.gif They are so cute, and I hope that eventually I'll have 1 of each type ... but I'm ecstatic that I even received one card. biggrin.gif

Nuuuuuu! Mine!

I'll be keeping a close eye on the eggs so they may be fogged a lot of the time. They were sick after being unfogged for about an hour yesterday. I will try to leave them unfogged for awhile after hatching though.

The rest of my scroll is loving the attention though... I didn't add my eggs to any fansites and it looks like I did. tongue.gif

For those who are requesting more information on these dragons - I will post more about them once users start obtaining adults. Of course, the name of the species will be obvious once TJ's grow up.

Your alties are either purplelicious or plumentional!

smile.gif

The specific purpose of purple is to signify that the giver has fallen in love with the recipient at first sight. - How fitting! xd.png

Nuuuuuu! Mine!

Aaaah, your variant looks like it'll be glorious too! Man, I can't wait to see what the final dragon looks like /bounces