TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

In response Riku-Heartilly, and many others who feel the same...

Sure, Valentine's day is a 1 day only thing... but I honestly don't think its fair to have the eggs dropping for one day.

Some people might be out spending the day with friends or loved ones, and they might forget about it, and when they come home it would be too late to get the eggs.

And... yeah. I think that last year and the year before that it was at least a 2 day thing, wasn't it?

I was not around to tell if it was more days, but it was only 3 slots to grab an egg, and now we have biomes so it is 6x as much space to grab an egg, and when i last checked the biomes there were not many people hunting for the eggs, and even if it wuld be more days to colect them some people wuld forget about them.

And... yeah. I think that last year and the year before that it was at least a 2 day thing, wasn't it?

Nope, always been a 1 day drop.

Nope, always been a 1 day drop.

only the Val09 was dropped for 2 days because of TJ's sudden decision.

after that every year there was a notice about this before the drop and made it 24 hours drop only

Hi all,

just a question. I breeded with my Valentine Alt of 2010 and got an alt. I read that this is a glitch and will be fixed. Does every one know when that will be fixed? Because it's a grown up Dragon now, Valentine is over and it is still an Alt.

If your scroll is coded for the 'apology Alts', that's what any Sweetling growing up on your scroll will be.

No worries!

only the Val09 was dropped for 2 days because of TJ's sudden decision.

after that every year there was a notice about this before the drop and made it 24 hours drop only

I think in that year there was such a massive lag and that's why it was prolonged?

I joined after Vday but that is what I heard ^^

Can't wait to see the hatchlings! @.@

Um... They've hatched. Do you mean adults?

I need to stop wasting incubates, I only have one left now :3

Edited by RotomGuy

I think in that year there was such a massive lag and that's why it was prolonged?

I joined after Vday but that is what I heard ^^

On that Vday ('09) it was almost impossible to get egg(s)... it was massive lag and they didnt drop as much as nowadays. Both my adult and frozen '09 are from 15th smile.gif

Years after that it has been one day and they have dropped ALL day and not that hard to get. This year was easier than ever. smile.gif

If your scroll is coded for the 'apology Alts', that's what any Sweetling growing up on your scroll will be.

No worries!

That sucks. I wanted a pink mate for my Alt sad.gif

I mean the alts have been a appolgy for the error that happened in 2010. That was great and I was very happy with it. But if that means that I never can have a normal pink one I am a bit disappointed and sad.

That sucks. I wanted a pink mate for my Alt sad.gif

I mean the alts have been a appolgy for the error that happened in 2010. That was great and I was very happy with it. But if that means that I never can have a normal pink one I am a bit disappointed and sad.

I'm pretty sure that no new alt sweetlings are going to be born huh.gif

I mean, there WAS glitch that made new alt sweetlings this year but that was sorted out quick. I distinctly remember a few mods saying that there would only be pink sweetling from now on, so don't fret!

I mean, there WAS glitch that made new alt sweetlings this year but that was sorted out quick. I distinctly remember a few mods saying that there would only be pink sweetling from now on, so don't fret!

As I understand my scroll is coded (as it is with the one kind of christmas dragons) and so I will never have a pink one. Every egg (even ones from the cave) will turn into alts when they are at my scroll. That is how I understood Syphoneira.

On that Vday ('09) it was almost impossible to get egg(s)... it was massive lag and they didnt drop as much as nowadays. Both my adult and frozen '09 are from 15th smile.gif

Years after that it has been one day and they have dropped ALL day and not that hard to get. This year was easier than ever. smile.gif

Ah yes I remember now. I was still a bit of a n00b, only being here for about 3 months when the '09 Vals were released so my memory is a bit hazy but yes the lag was horrid and my one CB '09 Val (was only able to grab one) was caught on the 15th as well.

Derp. XP

these gendered hatchlings are so sweet. I'm again in the dillemma whether to freeze one of mine at s2 or not. ok, must see the adults first. I have no doubts they'll be AWESOME as I adore LadyLyzar's art wub.gif

I remember someone releasing one of their Alt Sweetlings last year, to keep a 2nd gen, but that one was a Pink in the end. So I still think that your Alt Sweetling is a glitch this year.

Ah yes I remember now. I was still a bit of a n00b, only being here for about 3 months when the '09 Vals were released so my memory is a bit hazy but yes the lag was horrid and my one CB '09 Val (was only able to grab one) was caught on the 15th as well.

Derp. XP

Yeah I remember how frustrating the '09 drop was. I was away from home and using a crappy hotel wireless connection and didn't get anything in the end, even though I tried constantly. sad.gif

But at least I got two 2nd gens this year. wub.gif

*squees* Thank you everyone who has sent me valentine's cards. <333 They may my heart squee!

And wow Lyz! Beautiful hatchlings. I can't wait to see the adults since I know you never fail to please!

Well, I'm a day late because I got so caught up in the event and forgot to say this, but...

Happy belated Hearts and Hooves day, all! Also happy belated Valentines day and Singles Awareness day for those who celebrate those. laugh.gif

I love the hatchlings and can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif Plus, this event is a lot of fun! It's nice being able to do something for other people in secret like this. tongue.gif

Absolutely love this event, can't wait to see the adults!

Same smile.gif

I LOVE the red colours, and also the little Vday-icon

Same smile.gif

I LOVE the red colours, and also the little Vday-icon

I'm happy there's a badge, too. I love event badges. This whole Valentine's Day has been so much fun.