TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

What biome are they in? Alpine? D:

They are gone, since it's 15th...

Now you can get one only if somebody abandones one on the AP, by trade or waiting for next year breeding

They are gone, since it's 15th...

Now you can get one only if somebody abandones one on the AP, by trade or waiting for next year breeding

But its only 9:13!

That's midnight Cave time. DC is on U.S. Eastern.

Oh wow... now I'm incredibly depressed DX

I was looking forward to two more cave born Valentine dragons... oh well...

But its only 9:13!

Yes, maybe for you, but it's 15th since Dragcave have another zonetime. For me it's 2:15 am, here is 00:15

The 24hs of the drop finished, sorry :/

Oh btw, I still love the banana poem xd.png

Oh, in one more day and a half we are going to see the adults!! I cant wait! biggrin.gif

Edit, my math are horribles x_x Two days.. T_T I cant wait, I'm sure they gonna be epic!

Edited by -Rinikka-

dragons just stopped dropping. can't wait to see the adults. -cheers hatchies on-

keep on spreadin' the love, valentines. wink.gif

I just remembered now about the drop... I COMPLETELY forgot, as I had a test and stuff today... Is there any way I can get at least one of the eggs? If only I had remembered a half hour ago...

I just remembered now about the drop... I COMPLETELY forgot, as I had a test and stuff today... Is there any way I can get at least one of the eggs? If only I had remembered a half hour ago...

You can wait; maybe a good user abandones one of the eggys. Or you can try to trade them. There is not another way... So sad, they were too easy this year!!!

I wish you best of luck smile.gif

Somebody is thinking in the names of the dragons? It's pretty sure that will be something aromatic or chocolatic (? Is that a word? xd.png

(Waaa insomnio x_x)

Through trade or if your lucky the ap.

That is a shame they were so easy this year I caught mine in under a min at midnight. smile.gif

Best of luck to you all and thank you DC for another wonderful Valentines Day!! wub.gif

You might try the trading forum, in the holiday gifting/trading threads, too.

I'm hoping the Valentine cards last a while longer. I've been trying to remember to send them off every ten minutes. At least when I'm at the computer. They're very cute!

Now marks the end of V Day here in central time. Hope y'all had a lovely one.

Stupid question, but is the one week event the ability to send V Day notes?

What is Kalika Kai's skroll name???

PLEASE TELL ME!!! unsure.gif

If that is a forum name you can check profile and see if it is given, or PM the person.

Wow they are dropping in the AP?

And How long to we have time to collect the cards? I want moar of them biggrin.gif

Wow they are dropping in the AP?

And How long to we have time to collect the cards? I want moar of them biggrin.gif

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be dropped starting at 0:00 and lasting for 24 hours.

In addition, a one week event will begin at 0:00, ending at 0:00 on February 21.

So sending the cards will end on Midnight Feb. 21.

A question, since I was curious

How long did the Rosebuds and Sweetlings drop when they were new? I was never around for those but I remember '09 lasting a couple days (and it being really hard @_@, I had to camp out and everything). It just feels a little weird that it's only a 24 hour drop to me I guess since it's something I'm not used to?

Hi all,

just a question. I breeded with my Valentine Alt of 2010 and got an alt. I read that this is a glitch and will be fixed. Does every one know when that will be fixed? Because it's a grown up Dragon now, Valentine is over and it is still an Alt.

In response Riku-Heartilly, and many others who feel the same...

Sure, Valentine's day is a 1 day only thing... but I honestly don't think its fair to have the eggs dropping for one day.

Some people might be out spending the day with friends or loved ones, and they might forget about it, and when they come home it would be too late to get the eggs.

And... yeah. I think that last year and the year before that it was at least a 2 day thing, wasn't it?

Edited by TheDarkLatias