TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay, happy Valentine's Day everyone! smile.gif

I love the eggs! They're really pretty and the hatchlings are super cute too. I can't wait to see the adult sprites!

You sprite the dragon that we're all collecting this year! xd.png

Thanks, LadyLyzar! smile.gif

what do you mean?

Both my eggs... Died. Funny thing is they had no where near a 1000 views this morning. *sigh* Guess I gotta wait till next year to get em.

My gues is that you put them on fansites to early and they gained to much views befor theyr shell wuld have hardned enough to be albe to viewed without consequences.

Yay! My little eggs have stage two cracks holes in them! ^.^

Can't wait until I have little hatchings in about 4 hours.

Edited by Draco Knight

Rats, I totally missed it!!! I was having internet probs and didn't get back up at the local wifi site until now..... sigh... but I got a nice Valentines card, thank you to whoever... I know that they are all anonymous, but thanks anyway...

What 'event' is going on, the card giving? or am I missing something???

Happy (late) Valentines to all

what do you mean?

Lady Lyzar sprited this year's dragon so she has the purple eggs that person was asking about.

It kind of depresses me that a lot of these poor valentine's eggs died from accidental overdose on views/clicks/uniqueviews. D:

I feel extra bad since mine tend to get triple the usual(Due to the traffic of where I post mine) all the time and they only get sick on occassion(But then again I also wait a day before posting them I guess).

My one egg got a little sick just now so I'm fogging it but it should be fine by tonight when it can hatch.

I hope those that don't have any this year will have better luck next year.

C'mon TJ's Fudgewings... GROW AND BECOME GREAT BEINGS OF MUCH WIN AND LOVE.

Reminder:

Be sure your posts are relevant to the News topic.

Take all off topic chat/spam to PMs, IRC etc.

GAH!

Well, I has a cute little Chocolate hatchling! biggrin.gif

But, I also have a broken egg shell. Why couldn't I just accept my victory?! I got arrogant with that first successful Force. D:>

Edit: How long does this dead Val count as a Val? 24 hours, or until it is gone from my scroll?

Edited by Draco Knight

Over Christmas there was a great push to get the word out about the extra fan site traffic, but I didn't see the same happen for Valentine's Day. There have been so many sick eggies in the hatcheries!

Christmas tends to be a little worse because of people stalking hatcheries for prize dragons/hollies. That and the drops lasting more days. But it probably wouldn't have hurt to have more sig warnings, yes sad.gif

iv been sending random valentines all day but havent got one today xd.png

btw i am also sad that some ppls eggies have died sad.gif

Edited by tommyboy32211

I just wanted to leave a quick thank you to those who have given me Valentines. c: I honestly didn't expect to get any, and Even though Valentines day is not my favorite holiday, I still smile because someone took the time to send me something.

I love the hatchies from this valentines day. I'm seriously debating freezing one of them @_@

Yay smile.gif my eggs have s5 hole in them! So excited im going to stay up and watch them hatch wub.gif

I'm so excited to see the adults! I was also able to collect all of the previous years valentine dragons, so really this event feels more like christmas than valentine's day to me! biggrin.gif

Annnnnnnnnnddddd...I'm over it! biggrin.gif

*huggles meh new hatchling* You will gets a delicious chocolate name!

ADULTS!!!!!!!!

I love the Valentine's cards! They are so cute! I checked my scroll this morning and saw that I had a Valentine to read! That really made my day. I didn't do anything for V-day and having someone send my a card (virtual or real) made me feel good. Thank you for this event everyone who was involved. Thanks for making people like me feel special.

So thrilled to have male red holiday dragons! I have been rolling lineages around in my head and can't wait to start hookin' mah dragons up. smile.gif

I love the Valentine's event this year too- it's a day to make others feel a bit special, so I've been sending randoms, and also trolling the threads for folk who haven't received many yet. It's fun (in a creepy internet-stalker kinda way). smile.gif