TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Lovely eggs! <3 They are kind of mesmerizing to look at. o_O So excited to see the adult sprites and descriptions! biggrin.gif

And the Valentines are such a sweet idea... I cracked up at some of the messages, especially "and sometimes a potato" and the banana poem. Eggcellent work, everyone!

I now have 2 of every valentine dragon.

Sending valentines is fun.

It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to send my first valentine because I kept clicking on the link to the forums. When I finally realized the other link led to the actual valentines I felt like such a fail

Oh, I love them already! I'm always so excited to see LadyLyzar's work, I adore it to pieces. Simply gorgeous.

Who ever gets the 'flushed quadrant' reference, you get a Faygo c:

Also, very easy to get this year's eggs o3o

Edited by inusui

How do you get a pale purple ALT Valentine egg?

You sprite the dragon that we're all collecting this year! xd.png

Thanks, LadyLyzar! smile.gif

they are stunning eggs and I very much love the spriters purple eggs as well! Cant wait to see these adults smile.gif

I hope that the dragons will be totally amazing! Well, like I expect anything less from their spriter. ^^ She's awesome!

I love the way they look. I'm resisting temptation of freezing. I hate freezing, but this may be the first exception xd.png.

Managed to grab my two eggs, and I also got two for my brother.

I've sent out a few random valentines, and I might send more if I feel up to it.

It's fun and all, but I don't really see much point in it. Except for sending someone a nice surprise.

The eggs are lovely, and the hatchlings are adorable. I can't wait to see the adults!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

^Ty for your response but that really does not explain anything to me. tongue.gif I have been collecting dragons for a few years now but I have no idea what the lingo that goes along with them on this forum are. I assumed a sprite was a hatched egg before it became an adult? Is that incorrect? How can I get an ALT from that?

the sprite (little pixel pictures such as our lovely dragons) was made by a user on the site, in this case ladylyzar

she is the one that made this year's valentine's day dragon

the artists of the holiday dragons usually get a different colored sprite of their own

as for the between egg and adult that is just a hatchling

now for the black sweetlings alts those were given to members effected by a glitch as a compensation for the glitch when they were released

My favorite phrase is the one about eating lots of candy and maybe a potato xd.png. I nearly fell out of my seat.

Nothing says love like fried potatoes.

Potatoes are good though D:

I've recieved two of the "I desire you for my flushed quadrent"

Kind of hillarious... xd.png

Those hatchlings are looking good, cant wait for the adults~

the sprite (little pixel pictures such as our lovely dragons) was made by a user on the site, in this case ladylyzar

she is the one that made this year's valentine's day dragon

the artists of the holiday dragons usually get a different colored sprite of their own

as for the between egg and adult that is just a hatchling

now for the black sweetlings alts those were given to members effected by a glitch as a compensation for the glitch when they were released

Oh, okay. Ty for explaining things to me, lol Sometimes I feel like a complete tool not really knowing what the termonology is on here. Heck, I just learned what the AP stood for, lol. laugh.gif

Wow, congrats on getting a second holiday dragon in, LadyLyzar! Love your shiny style or dragons.

I wonder if any of the 3 valentines I have right now were sent to me intentionally. I have 2 of the same style card xd.png Hey, can we actually send cards to ourselves?

Should I really eat a potato? The only two valentines I have say so. tongue.gif

"I hope this Valentine's Day You eat lots of candy And sometimes a potato."

This is the potato you should eat! biggrin.gif

I am liking the way the new eggs look. The dragons may supposed to resemble something like raspberry chocolate but the egg itself looks more like red velvet with a heart on it. Too bad we can't freeze eggs; I'd like to keep one of my eggs as it is.

Related to the Valentine event, I am having flashbacks. Flashbacks where in elementary school I exchanged my simple Valentine's cards to students in my class while they gave me theirs. Some had candy inside. This also reminds me of those hearts with the cute little messages on them. I think the green hearts were my favorite ones; the whites tasted more of mint. Oh gosh, now I got the Simpsons episode in my mind.

Oh, and I just want to say Happy Valentine's to everyone. Enjoy your holiday.

Edited by Kamoodle

Oh, okay. Ty for explaining things to me, lol Sometimes I feel like a complete tool not really knowing what the termonology is on here. Heck, I just learned what the AP stood for, lol. laugh.gif

It's alright there is so much that goes on around here laugh.gif

if you have any questions in the future there is also a fan-made dragcave wiki

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

i know it also shows the other holiday's spriter specific dragons which are always pretty to look at

Been sending out random valentines, this is fun! I'm tempted to spam my hubby with them. xd.png

Can't wait to see these babies grow up! Whoever mentioned red and chocolate in the last thread really hit the nail on the head.

My favorite V day card is the 'took an arrow in the knee'. My boyfriend and I just got skyrim and we both really enjoy the game a lot. The hatchling is really cute, can't wait to see it grown up.