TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay! happy V-day everyone!

How do you get a valentines day dragon? I'm compleatly lost on this... =(

Hunt on the cave... just pick a biome and at the top of the hour (10 pm DC time for example) start refreshing and clicking on the blacks eggys with the ? on the middle. You will get your valentines dragons ^^

Canadian Fish Dog, just hunt the cave for them. They are appearing in all the biomes. It's easier to nab them at the top of the hour.

Also, LOL @ the prunes! That wasn't what I had in mind. I was trying for sort of an antique-y red/purple color... (then again you could say prunes are antique plums...)

Edited by LadyLyzar

Hunt on the cave... just pick a biome and at the top of the hour (10 pm DC time for example) start refreshing and clicking on the blacks eggys with the ? on the middle. You will get your valentines dragons ^^

Some very generous folks are also dropping new eggs to the AP, so stalk there, too.

I love this event, even if I got just one valentine, at least I sent valentines to others that didn't have one or didn't have many.

Thank you TJ, and all the others that have been involved.

Alts are amazing, I can't wait to see the hatchlings (and, of course, the adults). Anyway, the normal ones have an awesome color (my favorite one)

I looooove them!!

What prunes? LadyLyzar's alts?

That, but it started because the URL of the second page of the forum games section has Prune_day in it. :|

Also, @ whoever said happy pruneintine day... You win.

My eggs are cracking wub.gif

Love the card roses are red/violets are blue/ this poem makes no sense/bananas LOVE IT!!

That, but it started because the URL of the second page of the forum games section has Prune_day in it. :|

Also, @ whoever said happy pruneintine day... You win.

Yes, the second page URL made me laugh. Still does too...

Oh and thank you for that... it seemed to fit... with it being Prune_Day and all wink.gif

I'm so excited for my eggs to hatch. wub.gif Too bad I can't incubate them; I incubated my other valentine dragons. <.<

I love the new event. I can send myself stuff. xd.png

Eeee. <3

I love Valentine's Day on DC~

I wanted a Sweetling egg so badly, but I ended up getting my quota of eggs. >_>

I guess there's always next year. /sigh

One day, Sweetling, one day I will have you, and you'll become the guardian of my scroll.

One day.

Going to make that two then, once my timer is done. :3

I was going to send you one in return, but then I took an arrow to the knee. :(

Lol kidding, I sent one in return of course. :P

*Wishes there was one somehow involving FUS RO DAH*

I was going to send you one in return, but then I took an arrow to the knee. sad.gif

Lol kidding, I sent one in return of course. tongue.gif

*Wishes there was one somehow involving FUS RO DAH*

<3<3<3

lol, perhaps, but not sure if that would've been a little bit too close to copying Skyrim. As it is, arrow in the knee works, and I'm glad it got added to the options!

Happy Valentines! biggrin.gif

The hatchlings look a little on the odd side, but I bet the adults are going to look so majestic.

Got my two.

I love the anonymous v day wishes cards. biggrin.gif Good thing I noticed in time to send a few out to a few random and specific people before I went to sleep. wink.gif Also, got my eggs earlier today with no problem! xd.png

I managed to send a few cards to a handful of users, although I'm still not sure if we get anything in return. (Like the Easter and Halloween events, when we get 'gifts')

Truthfully, I didn't expect any cards in return, but I somehow managed to get two.