TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Again, Happy Pruneintines day to all of you!

I wish I could have that as a code for one of my prune eggs... Prune

That, but it started because the URL of the second page of the forum games section has Prune_day in it. :|

Also, @ whoever said happy pruneintine day... You win.

It actually says prune_day on any page but the first on any of the boards. <<;

Entertaining nonetheless. A Prune Dragon would be excellent. :B

Hooray for Valentines day! Happy V-day everyone! The new eggs are beautiful! Thanks for everyone that made this event possible!

Hooray for Valentines day! Happy V-day everyone! The new eggs are beautiful! Thanks for everyone that made this event possible!

agreed! laugh.gif I'm so glad I discovered that I had received a single v day card from the dc. biggrin.gif Once again, it's an epic idea.

I can't find how to send valentines!!! I also haven't gotten the little valentine dragon trophy at the top of my page like some have. Am I just blind and missing it???

Hmmm.... where it says the thing about the valentines event, click the first link. Should take you to a nice box of chocolates, from which you can send cards and view any you have received.

Go to the cave's front page. There should be something about it there. Click on anything that says Valentines event until you find it.

Edited by Galaxygirl

I love the cards. (the potato one is great.) I sent a couple out, and got a few in return. happy.gif

I love the cards :3 i sent the arrow to the knee one to my friend who plays skyrim(kinda obsessed with it lol) and i bet shes going to be like WHO GAVE ME ARROW TO THE KNEE CARD lol...

love making ppl happy biggrin.gif

love the new dragons!!! they look fabulous! D: TJ's dragons are sick again... lol they will pull though anyway smile.gif

I love the cards :3 i sent the arrow to the knee one to my friend who plays skyrim(kinda obsessed with it lol) and i bet shes going to be like WHO GAVE ME ARROW TO THE KNEE CARD lol...

love making ppl happy biggrin.gif

love the new dragons!!! they look fabulous! D: TJ's dragons are sick again... lol they will pull though anyway smile.gif

<3's to Skyrim, so I had to write it for one of the messages. ^^

My friend will be sooo confused when he gets the arrow to the knee card... but then he'll bust out laughing from it... serves him right, he's always saying that to me. Even on Prunitine Day xd.png so that card fits perfectly!

(Skyrim lover here...)

I've always disliked Valentines day, and I usually don't celebrate. I've only gotten one valentine.

I love the hatchies and the cards! I sent one to my friend on here that I met on Valentine's Day, but he doesn't come on a lot, so it may be a while.

I'm having loads of fun with the Valentines. I'm sending them to random recipients every 10 minutes or so. This is great!!

SG

Arrows, they turn men into guards.

But seriously, kudos sif, fellow skyrim player (and addict) here salutes your spread of meme jokes.

It made my day <3

Of course, then I had to play again.

In-ter-est-ing. I'm enjoying sending cards out to random people - so far I've gotten two myself, which is more than I'd have expected to get! Those hatchlings are handsome enough that I regret only being able to get two eggs.

Arrows, they turn men into guards.

But seriously, kudos sif, fellow skyrim player (and addict) here salutes your spread of meme jokes.

It made my day <3

Of course, then I had to play again.

No, they turn adventurers into guards. They can be female too. xd.png

*bow* My pleasure to provide unto you a day. May we slay dragons in that world, and raise them anew into this world.

(P.S. You shall receive notice of my encounter with an arrow in my knee shortly--as soon as my timer is up! ;D )

Edited by Sif

I've always disliked Valentines day, and I usually don't celebrate. I've only gotten one valentine.

I'm with you on this. I mainly dislike how it's been butchered by greeting card and candy companies, with major support from florists. At least with Christmas and Easter, you still can see evidence that people still remember the actual point to those holidays. But in this case, I doubt most people even realize/remember that the true name of the holiday is St. Valintine's Day, and it was actually created to honor a Christian martyr. (And let's not forget about the infamous massacre that happened back in 1929.....)

hopefully everyone got their eggs. lady lyzer is an excellent spriter and i'm sure her work this year will not dissappoint

These are some of my favorite hatchling sprites ever! Every release they just get better and better! Thank you to all involved.

I love the Valentines event, as well. I think it is really well done even though I've only gotten one (not a surprise because I'm rarely on the boards anymore...but was thrilled to get it...Thanks to my valentine! smile.gif)