TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

omg i was breeding my rosebud and magma not knowing that valentine's day season has already started and i was wait what?! when i saw 2 rosebud eggs o.o

omg i was breeding my rosebud and magma not knowing that valentine's day season has already started and i was wait what?! when i saw 2 rosebud eggs o.o

hahah I can just seeing that being an epic moment. Expecting one rare egg and getting a superemely different one xd.png

hahah I can just seeing that being an epic moment. Expecting one rare egg and getting a superemely different one xd.png

Kind of the shock that I got, when I bred my Rosebud to my Silver and got a 2nd gen Silver xd.png Fully expected to see one or two Rosebud eggs! (Was before the glitch was fixed.)

Kind of the shock that I got, when I bred my Rosebud to my Silver and got a 2nd gen Silver xd.png Fully expected to see one or two Rosebud eggs! (Was before the glitch was fixed.)

Exactly lol only backwards. Glad you get to rebreed AND have a silver egg that is awesome. (or at least I hope you get to rebreed idk who and how he set the clocks back)

Wow. So exited.

This is the first time I am going to breed one of my Holyday dragons. But I have a question. Can HD breed with other HD from different holydays? I would like to breed my Rosebud with a shadow walker, but I am not sure If it would not be just a waist of a breeding.

Wow. So exited.

This is the first time I am going to breed one of my Holyday dragons. But I have a question. Can HD breed with other HD from different holydays? I would like to breed my Rosebud with a shadow walker, but I am not sure If it would not be just a waist of a breeding.

I saw one with that pairing in the AP. Missed it, but it was there. smile.gif So it is possible. Good luck.

I bred my 2 vallies and the eggs auto'd to the AP. I got 3 eggs all in all.

All, 3rd even gens. So, enjoy! for whoever got them.

Wow awesome! This is my first Valentine's day with Dragon Cave, looking forward to getting the past Valentine's dragons as well as the new release ^^ Also looking forward to the event, I wonder what it could be...

Wow. So exited.

Yup, it'spossible. I bred my Rosebud with my Shadow Walker, it's quite the pairing!

This has probably been asked and answered, but I know that you can breed different Hoilidays, and I know that you can breed say a Sweetling and a Rosebud, but can you breed two of the same? Like SweetlingxSweetling?

This has probably been asked and answered, but I know that you can breed different Hoilidays, and I know that you can breed say a Sweetling and a Rosebud, but can you breed two of the same?  Like SweetlingxSweetling?

I think you will not be able to do it - all valentine dragons of the same year are the same gender (sweetlings are males only, for example)

Edited by reimolino

I think you will not be able to do it - all valentine dragons are the same gender (sweetlings are males only, for example)

Lol I didn't even think of that. Mostly I was wondering about a Holly pairing so it didn't even occur to me. xd.png

Oh this is lovely! *^-^*

I wonder what that other event might be. Cannot wait for the new Valentines that year. Also I saw some very nice lineages out there on the ap (whoever got my 2nd Rosebud x Thunder.. hope you enjoy ^.~)

Oh btw... will the autoabandon of a holiday egg still take 24 hours when it is attached to a teleport? Like it was last christmas? Would be really helpful for my lister ^^"

Bisous

Edited by Belisar

Agreed. Sweetlings are male-only, Rosebuds and Valentines are female-only breed.

Yeah, like I said, my mind was more focused on Hollies and, sadly, it refuses to multi-task. laugh.gif

Yay!

Looking forward to breeding to keep, to gift, and to abandon.

Also looking forward to seeing the new sprite (please, please, please, let it not be a pink one this year...)

And another, seperate yay! for an event. I'm very excited to see what it is, the past events were soooo nice!

And another, seperate yay! for an event. I'm very excited to see what it is, the past events were soooo nice!

ITA! I hope we get something interactive. I've absolutely loved the Easter, Halloween, and Christmas activities that involved decorating or searching for various things. So excited!

What a pity, yesterday I didn't noticed this thread and I bred my Valentine and Sweetling ;_; However I should be able to breed them again on 14th February.

My Rosebud instead was ready to be bred and she produced two pretty babies <3

Thanks TJ for the surprices you have for us! I'm wandering about what this "Valentine event" will be, I can't wait for it! biggrin.gif