TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Finally got a Sweetling!

I thank the breeder so much for this egg. <3

*is jealoussssssssssss* That is a gorgeous pairing. smile.gif

I suppose you didn't read the previous posts? There is a breeding glitch for the Rosebuds. smile.gif

Just checked it now, thanks!

Thanks goodness my breeding CD for Roses are still there biggrin.gif

@ Kerrikins: The egg says that it's at 7 days, so I'm guessing within the past 1/2 hour?

Does that, hopefully, mean that the glitch has been fixed?

Edited by CDM

Just bred my second Rosebud a few moments ago (didn't notice they weren't breeding right when I tried my first, haha) and got three of these little beauties. Fixed, methinks?

Hey, you caught one of the ones I bred!! biggrin.gif

And adding my hopes that the Rosebuds will get another chance at breeding. They were the first ones I attempted, & had no luck like everyone else.

And I love you for it! xd.png

I'm hoping to catch another tonight so I don't have to worry about it later, but I'm failing so far. Dx

It sounds like a FEW but only a few are breeding correctly but are overwealmingly giving refusals, no eggs or commons.

Repeating over again, don't be breeding the rosebuds until TJ works on it you probably wont be getting any holiday eggs.

Having bred my Rosebuds last, I now see that they're credited with having bred on the 7th-- even though the others are credited with having bred on the 8th, so I'm guessing we've been given a cool-down and a chance to breed again? Maybe? Huh?

How long ago was that, if you don't mind me asking?

Just about a half hr or so ago. We were chatting about how loads of ppl were saying Rosebuds don't breed and she tried hers and got 2 Rosebuds. Dumped them both since she's got 2 already. I've been watching the AP to see if they appear but it's kinda laggy for me so I mighta missed them.

From the multiple confirmations the Rosebuds appear to be fixed so go ahead and breed them if you haven't already.

Thanks TJ <33

Having bred my Rosebuds last, I now see that they're credited with having bred on the 7th-- even though the others are credited with having bred on the 8th, so I'm guessing we've been given a cool-down and a chance to breed again? Maybe? Huh?

I hope that's correct and I will be able to breed mine again.

I successfully bred one of my Rosebuds and produced one Rosebud egg. Glitch seems to be fixed.

Anyone know if they're going to clear out the commons from the AP (or put the V-day eggs at the top at least)? I am having insane trouble catching anything. I've caught one Sweetling. ><

Bred one of my Rosebuds and got 4 lovely babies, which I promptly dumped in the AP. So yeah, glitch seems fixed. Yay!

Oh, holidays are no longer appearing at the top row?

I know plenty of people probably don't like that, but if this is intended then I am SO glad it was changed back to how it was pre-Christmas '11. The whole top-row thing made holiday catching miserable for me, lol =p

Never mind. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

So disappointed my rosebud didn't produce whats this about a glitch? wish we could rebreed them...

Haven't seen a rosebud either. I'm not seeing many sweetlings either.

Edited by aangs-sister

I think Rosebuds on the AP are a myth. Or they're this year's Holly, which would be SO disappointing. I didn't get any last year, and I absolutely adore them. sad.gif

Sweetlings comprise most of what I AM seeing. My least favorite V-day dragon. dry.gif

Edited by Voardrem

So maybe still glitchy, in some cases, then. I'm holding off breeding mine until confirmation from TJ, I think.

Just bred my rosebuds and got 3 eggs xd.png 1's an IOU, other 2 will be dumped soon as I pick one smile.gif if you get an egg from Rosus Ribbon I'd love to hear about it!

Also, it sounds like any bred rosebud got set to have been bred the 7th so you have a chance at rebreeding propperly

Edited by Kara Wolf