TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I got one of each exept sweetling.

~Begging removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally got my second Rosebud.

It's got a nice set of parents too, I'm pretty happy with the eggs I've gotten. [Cutieee]

Thank you to everyone that's breeding their lovely valentines dragons for everyone else to enjoy and catch. We appreciate it a lot. >u<

This is just like Christmas: I catch eggs like crazy and re-abandon them cause they are not 2nd gen biggrin.gif

Finally I caught a 2nd gen Rosebud (with Winter Magie father)

That means I'll have at least one of each V-day dragon, waiting for an IOU on a '09 and '10 egg.

Thanks for the update!

I have the old valentine dragoneggs now, thanks to the people who breed them =D They made me very happy smile.gif

Wonderful news! I hope I can catch a few valentines that I'm missing and I really hope I'll be able to catch two of the new ones!

And yay, an event for a week long! That's wonderful!

Again loads of great news, TJ! You and the staff are doing such a terrific job here!

Warm regards,

Sheriziya

Such fun!

Have you seen the lovely trees? I love the art work and suprises here very much!

We've been so busy the past few months! What fun! biggrin.gif

I plan to wait a few days before I start breeding my older valentine dragons. It makes me happy to know that they will be there for the members who haven't had luck catching them in the beginning.

Omg I feel so late lol. Thanks for the update. Now to try to make up for 3 (or was it 2?) years of missed Valentines dragons.

Edit: I totally forgot that I was able to be online last year for the first time. Now to make up about 2 years then ^^; I hope I can grab the ones I'm missing smile.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Wow I'm not seeing any valentine eggs this morning! I hope people are breeding more today!

Can anyone tell me if last night's Rosebud breeding glitch has been fixed?

Eeek... One of my Valentine 09's did not give me the option of putting my password in to keep it. I put it right in a transfer, so I hope it doesn't abandon. (Or maybe TJ can fix it if it does.) Does anyone know if this has happened before?

Wow I'm not seeing any valentine eggs this morning! I hope people are breeding more today!

Thanks for the news update TJ

I haven't seen any in the Ap either yet.

Whoever said it would be like Christmas, I agree. picking up eggs looking at their lineages until you find a 2nd gen or a nice 3rd gen checker

then when you catch a second one wondering if it is worth gifting that semi tidy 4th gen and risk not catching a replacement. difficult choices.

Thats me off to stalk the AP again then...

Can't wait to catch my first CB valentine ....I'm sure it will be beautiful if last year was anything to go by

it has been fixed

xd.png Thanks, Renmiri. I refreshed just after you said that and caught my first Rosebud! That's awesome timing.

I released 6 Val '09's, 7 5 sweetlings, and 5 rosebuds to the AP, all 2nd gen!

I tried to make nice lineages this time, instead of my normal, haphazard mating with a random pink. xd.png

ETA: oopsie... forgot the two "better gen" replacements I'd transported to my hubby's scroll. Finally convinced him to play a bit again with all the new features. laugh.gif

Edited by razi

Awesome, this dragon will be my first valentine dragon!

Is it possible to get a valentine dragon from 2 or 3 years ago?

Yes! If you stalk the AP for a while, you should be able to get all the past valentines!

Ooh I have a nice breeding pair for next year when my babies hatch!

RosebudXSweetling

Never had such a nice pair of eggs that are perfect for each other!

Breed 2 Valentine 09, 4 Sweetling and 2 Rosebuds smile.gif

(please don't ask me about one, I abandoned all)

I see foreward to the new Valentine release! :3