Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Mangoes, peaches and all the melons I guess? I also love persimmons :3

Haha my friends call them rotten tomatoes

Mangoes, watermelons, blueberries, grapes, blood oranges (or tangerines biggrin.gif), and strawberries (with chocolate!).

My favorite fruit is strawberrys but that dosent mean that I wont eat other fruits. I like green apples, but not red apples. I like watermelon sometimes but it can be a litle plain to me sometimes

I love banana's, apples, oranges, grapes,... I'm a fruit fanatic but my current favorite fruit are clementines.

Edited by shopgirl998

I love blueberries and cherries in almost any way. Dosen't matter what you put them in or how they're cooked. I'll eat it =w=

Also pomelo, mango and grapes is something I love a lot.

Ughhh I can't decide...

But I might as well go with mandarins, apples, pomegranates, and mangoes. smile.gif

Pineapple, rockmelon (cantaloupe), honeydew and lychee are my favourite fruits. The rockmelon and honeydew need to be ripe to overripe, and the pineapple needs to be ripe. I'll eat under-ripe lychees but their flavour isn't as intense. I love pinapple juice and lychee flavoured drinks too.

Pineapple, kiwi, pear, dragon fruit, sour oranges, raspberries. I prefer fruits with a more sour kind of flavour over sweet ones. I greatly dislike mangoes and melons (watermelon is ok though)

I like durians, blueberries, oranges, and peaches (though I'm allergic :c ).

I adore fruite.

Applease, blackberries, cherries, oranges.

HOWEVEr it is hard to beat a good peach! That would be my fave, i think.

I love so many fruits! Lychee, kiwi, pomegranate, raspberries, clementines, ugli, cherries, red currants...