Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

My faves are peaches, cherries, strawberries, other berries, pears, pomegranate, pineapple and most melon, and grapes.

Absolute favorite is Asian Pears (apple pears) and Watermelon (both the red and the yellow flesh kinds)

There are yellow fleshed watermelons? blink.gif

I wonder how many people can guess mine!!

Answer: Grapes! Betcha weren't expecting that. wink.gifwink.gif

Edited by AppleMango

I have four smile.gif Grapes, mango, watermelon, and peaches. Donut peaches are the best!

Oooh, I love all kinds of fruit, but my favorites are peaches, bananas, apples, and blueberries. ^o^ Combine them all in oatmeal and you got a delicious treat. ;D

Grapefruit, pomegranite, and blueberries. However it is so annoying to peel pomegranite. And are you even supposed to swallow the seeds?

Yep....the yellow fleshed watermelons are a little sweeter and smoother than the regular ones. They're seasonal and hard to find though.

Technically: tomatoes as I love tomato based & Italian foods and as most of you will now by now tomatoes are a fruit not a vegetable. I also love strawberries if we're talking about 'sweet' fruits. tongue.gif

I'm allergic to most fruits, but luckily I'm not allergic to my favourite fruit. I like durian the best, a lot of people turn it down because of it's smell but I don't find it stinky at all, it's delicious. <3

I LOVE fruit to be honest.

Peaches definitely top the list. They don't growwhere I live,so when you go to the storeto buy them, it pays t know where they are in season. That said, a good peach trumpspretty much any other fruit inmy book.

Iamalso quite fond of grapes, bananas and blackberries.

Edited by Silverswift

I love fruit, especially pineapples, (water)melons, mangoes and strawberries. I like blueberries too, but more in lemonades wink.gif

I like apples and bananas the most. Apples because they are so juicy and pleasant to eat, and bananas for being so sweet. wub.gif

What fascinates me so much about bananas is that the inside of banana peel can be used to rub onto mosquito bites to reduce the itching and sometimes even to polish leather shoes! smile.gif

My favorite fruit is all fruit

Bananas, raspberries, watermelon.

Peaches mango watermelon plums

I have to admit, there aren't many fruits I don't love.