Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Watermelon, peaches, pineapple, apricots, plums, strawberries, cherries and Watermelon

Guava. Guava guava guava.

Smells like cat pee, but tastes like heaven.

For so long my favorite fruit was cherries. But, I'm not so fond of them anymore...I love oranges now! But, coming in a close second would be strawberries and watermelon. smile.gif

I love ALL the fruits! (Well, that I've had...) I've always wanted to try Dragon Fruit, but I haven't... sad.gif

I'm between Kiwis or Bananas,though I haven't had a kiwi in a while.

Chopped strawberries with whipped cream and/or sugar on it in a bowl is also good.

And Watermelon.

Basically, juicy fruits are my favorites,though I am unsure about the bananas being juicy.

I loooooooooooooooooooove watermelon smile.gif Never had dragonfruit, but it sounds good.

Strawberries.. and watermelon.. and blueberries... and grapes... and cherries... and apples...

Gah! I can't choose a favorite!

Omnomnomnom...

Watermelon followed by blackberries followed by blueberries followed by... well, the list could go on forever.

Bananas used to be my favorite fruit and food ever, but now I am addicted to these mini oranges called "Cuties". They are the best things ever.

Strawberries would be tied with bananas, now. (2nd)

Pears and oranges...and apples and bananas..

So hard to pick a favorite though, most of them are awesome.

I love strawberries, but I don't like the seeds. Apples and Oranges tie for second.....omly if there was an orapple or an apprange (Apple combined with orange).

Oranges and apples.. used to love peaches but im severely allergic to them. ):

Apples, grapes, cantaloupe, bananas, pears, watermelon. Just to name a few. I'm VERY picky about the texture of fruit (Particularly apples). So soft slimy fruit like peaches bother me. tongue.gif

My favorite fruit is the Peach. I love peaches so much. :3 They're so delicious.

I also enjoy Strawberries, Watermelon, Kiwis, and Pineapple!