Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

I love fruits, and I wondered what other people liked.

I personally love blueberries, although grapefruits, apples, and strawberries come a close second.

Edited by ylangylang

Mango <3

As well as pmelo, strawberries, pears, and a lot of other stuff.

Pomegranates are nice but a pain to eat.

Pomegranates are nice but a pain to eat.

yeah, sticky juice all over the place...and I really hate eating seeds, so that's a problem for me.

I used to have quite some fun messing with a couple pomegranates while watching some Youtube. Sure, it was a pain to open and then I needed a knife to pry out the tiny pieces of fruit but it was still fun to eat.

Other than that, cherries, apples, bananas, peaches(at the right time of the season), and raspberries are my favorite. I haven't tried mango yet.

Stawberries & grapes.

I also like plums, apples, bananas, oranges and some fruit I had about ten years ago and can't remember what it is called.

Edit: And cherries.

Actually, if I could afford it, I'd eat nothing but fruit.

Edited by Fortune86

Did you know that back during Shakespeare's time, fruit was the only thing the audience ate while watching his plays? There was no such thing as popcorn, hot dogs, or sodas back then but fruit worked because it was sweet and easily disposable.

Did you know that back during Shakespeare's time, fruit was the only thing the audience ate while watching his plays? There was no such thing as popcorn, hot dogs, or sodas back then but fruit worked because it was sweet and easily disposable.

Rotten fruit was also thrown at actors if the play was very bad. The practise started in Ancient Greece I think.

So.... Instead of soda bottles and paper bags the seats would be covered with pits and seeds? huh.gif

So.... Instead of soda bottles and paper bags the seats would be covered with pits and seeds? huh.gif

Or dried fruit juices, for that matter, but hey, better than getting your shoe on a really sticky mess on the floor that you don't know what it is or bits of popcorn. Our theatres nowadays are not exactly the cleanest places in the world.

Rotten fruit was also thrown at actors if the play was very bad. The practise started in Ancient Greece I think.

Hmm, that makes sense also. Yeah, I heard about the rotten fruit part. I'm thinking tomatoes right now, too.

Strappleberry.

I'm very picky about my fruit. I think I'd like more fruits if I could regularly go and pick them fresh. I need to go to the farmer's market this summer. o_o I like strawberries, red seedless grapes and certain varieties of apples.

I also recently discovered that I like tangerines picked (or, in my case, beat down with a stick...) fresh from the tree. I normally don't care for oranges/clementines/tangerines and the like, but while I was in Florida, one of my grandmother's neighbors had a tree filled with these amazingly delicious-looking bright orange tangerines, all of which were naturally too high for me to reach. Desperate to try one, I whacked one with a stick until it fell down, and my sister and I split it. XD It was broken and mushy by the time I got it down, but it was the single. Most. Delicious. Fruit. I've ever eaten. I can't even describe it...so much sweet, delicious flavorful juicy goodness, I wish I had that tree now.

I tried store-bought tangerines after that, and it's just not the saaame. D:

I love fruit, so it's really hard to pick what I like the most. :| Maybe red grapes, peaches, and strawberries?

I'm very picky about my fruit. I think I'd like more fruits if I could regularly go and pick them fresh.

Fudge, yes. I became an apple snob after going out to an orchard last fall. So delicious.

And they've got an experimental apple orchard nearby that me and some club buddies went to and picked clean. With permission, of course.

Acerolas.

I also find them to be the most intimidating fruit. "This one, tiny berry has 1,000,000 times the recommended amount of vitamin C." It's like they're trying to poison you... with healthiness.

Water Melon, Green grapes, Pomelo, Nectarines, Oranges

Never tried Pomegranates, need to add on my list to do. laugh.gif

Oh my gosh, yes, I forgot about the melons. Melons of all shapes and sizes I really love, even if watermelon makes me have to go to the bathroom a lot. It's very important to "eat" your water.

Passionfruits *-*

Juicy and crunchy at the same time. xd.png

or Grapefruits, so bitter sweet.. hard to resist. smile.gif

I love strawberries and crunchy apples.

And grapes. They're my absolute favourite.